Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

VP Osibanjo The Best VP Nigeria Ever Had - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo The Best VP Nigeria Ever Had (545 Views)

Osibanjo - The TRUE BEAUTY Of APC / Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos / VP Osibanjo In Surprise Visit To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osibanjo The Best VP Nigeria Ever Had by malton: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Yes he's a professor, a sound technocrat at that. His pedigree has never been in doubt. But he just took it up a notch. Watching him sly it all, I can't help doffing my "head" in reverence. He will easily pass for an economist seeing how he's having a lucid moment at the 21st Nigerian Economic Summit. I doubt if even the CBN governor can elucidate as much. Round peg in a round hole I must say!
Re: VP Osibanjo The Best VP Nigeria Ever Had by veraponpo(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Wait. Do not start part of what ruined Jonathan's government.

They were saying he was the best President since 1960 thereby, making others before him look irrelevant and incompetent.

Osinbajo is good and intelligent but stop comparing him.

There had been people like Tunde Idiagbon before him.

Besides, everybody had contributed in a way or another to give us the present Nigeria.
Re: VP Osibanjo The Best VP Nigeria Ever Had by Goandie: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2015
O.p wait for him 2 finish his term first be4 judging him coz it is 2 early 2 assume he his d best V.p
If you can include military rule, I tink it shud be giving to idiagbon
Re: VP Osibanjo The Best VP Nigeria Ever Had by jmoore(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Op, na your type go score student A when he never finish the exam. undecided

The way you celebrate mediocrity is appalling.
Re: VP Osibanjo The Best VP Nigeria Ever Had by malton: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2015
veraponpo:
Wait. Do not start part of what ruined Jonathan's government.

They were saying he was the best President since 1960 thereby, making others before him look irrelevant and incompetent.

Osinbajo is good and intelligent but stop comparing him.

There had been people like Tunde Idiagbon before him.

Besides, everybody had contributed in a way or another to give us the present Nigeria.
GEJ never really stood for something nor against any. He was an "anything goes" man. That was why when the wind came, it blew him away along. VP YO on the other hand is a man of substance and a sound intellect. I doubt he will ever be as susceptible to ills much as Jonathan was.
Besides, I meant this in the context of intellect.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Insists On Card Reader Machines For Polls / Buhari And His Love For Lawyers / Buhari Considers Boko Haram Deadline, As He Meets With Service Chiefs Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.