Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (109675 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola please come back to Lagos... Ambode has made a mess of all your hardwork

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Funjosh(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Fashola has been brilliant. even his wise cracks and subtle jokes have been well timed.

Arguably, the best nominee so far

True smiley
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by sallyopy(f): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
Fashola didn't answer the first question by Abaribe. Did he use 72 million naira to build website? Did he drill 320 million naira borehole?
what do u expect him as a matured man of integrity to say regarding d question? he answers the question in a very logical way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Seekeroftruth: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Truth be told, Fashola agrees that his govt did a 70MILION WEBSITE AND 300 MILION BOREHOLE. But That he is not incharge of giving contract.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
darmiee1:

And you think if Fashola was to steal, it will be 72 million naira which is not enough for rogue local council chairman...?

It is important to reason and stop all these instigation.

Thank you jare! That was why he made the analogy l referred to, earlier

Remember his analogy about "your brother and your car keys" Vs. "your brother and your ten naira"

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola is impressive.

Let him bow and go already!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
all the senators asking questions acknowledged the fact that he was a successful governor during his time grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
everybody just dey congratulate Fashola.........my man is just too much for the senate. FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT 2023 INSHA ALLAH. Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Goke7: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
nerodenero:
Just like Fayemi never answered directly the government house issue, BRF never answered directly the borehole and website issue. Smart men grin grin grin.

There is petrol on your body already and you want to give your enemy a match box, does that make sense? lol
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]#WAILER ALERT! [/size]tongue tongue

Lastpage!
A research said most Nigerians have low IQ... I agree because of you
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Goke7: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Leyemoshood:
all the senators asking questions acknowledged the fact that he was a successful governor during his time grin

that is the bottom line bruv
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by freshcvvs: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

So the system fixed 78 million for a 20k website and 300 million for borehole with Fashola in charge?

Meaning the answer lies with the ministry in charge of stuffs like that and not with him.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by atoleybaba(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
The question u wanted them to ask dy av asked oooo..about d deportation of igbos
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Finally the igbo deportation question arises grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by obailala(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sam Egwu... Deportation saga grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by iclass1: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yeske2:
Fashola didn't answer that allegation against him well, he wasn't convincing enough
I think the question should be ...is #78,000,000 not too on the high side to be spend on website development.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by mapet: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
JW214:
The way the senators are watching this man reminds me of when u are in a lecture theatre and students are paying attention to all details.

BRF is the teacher here

BTW, Philips Adudua is large ooo, he full seat (no insult)

It reminds me of a class I was 3 weeks to bagging an EMBA and Pat Utomi gave us a lecture.............. I thought he was from Jupiter

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thank you very much Sam egwu for this question!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by LieDetector(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Senator Sam Ekpo just asked the 1 million question.
Repatriation of igbos in Lagos some years ago.

Another tribal war brewing on Nairaland grin
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by adioolayi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
hmmm...Good question on the deportation of destitute ..waiting for BRF response on this..it is a very key question
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Funjosh(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
papawemba:
Fashola please come back to Lagos... Ambode has made a mess of all your hardwork

We want him at the Federal Level please.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by chidibond(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Finally Sam Egwu asks a question on the repatriation of south-eastern destitutes frm Lagos.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by sallyopy(f): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
Fashola didn't answer the first question by Abaribe. Did he use 72 million naira to build website? Did he drill 320 million naira borehole?
how do you expect him to answer that question. as a matured man of honor nd integrity, he answered d question in a very polite and logical way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by dotcomnamename: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I am expecting one more question from a deluded senator, WHY DID YOU DEPORT IGBOS WHEN YOU WERE THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE? [/size] grin

[size=20pt]I SAID IT AND IT HAPPENED grin[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Goke7:

Fashola said he doesn't sign cheques, so what do you think is the answer, if you can't infer then am sorry, I can't help you
so, if he doesn't sign cheque, then he doesn't know how much it costs to build website or drill borehole?
A direct question deserves a direct answer

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by mapet: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Now these Senators wants Fashola to bring his wealth of experience in Lagos to the Federal level.......even Sekibo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by dotcomnamename: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
atoleybaba:
The question u wanted them to ask dy av asked oooo..about d deportation of igbos

Yes o i said it.. grin
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

A research said most Nigerians have low IQ... I agree because of you

Your foolish research will see that Fashola would be confirmed TODAY .... to your Eternal shame and #Wailing! tongue tongue

These slowpokes are asking Fashola they should have asked their Governor in their Erosion-ridden land!

Lastpage

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by dekdek: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yeske2:
E pain am.

Fashola failed on that question, mind you he's one of my best ex-govs and i expected him to use this opportunity to silent his critics but he failed.

u are the goon lamenting not me so the pain is urs. Even Abaribe who asked the question was nodding his head like agama lizard in approval. who the ffuck are u to raise further objection? ffuck u and ur co online critics. again u lot are inconsequential in current scheme of things. u will only have ur say but never ur way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by iclass1: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Multiple questions for outstanding personality...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by MyMouth(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Choiiiii..... Fashola parries question on 78 million naira website and 300 million borehole... Fashola is a big fraud
Chief female Wailler spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by DEIFIED(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
The senator that just talked about the deportation of destitute by fashola from lagos to their various state is sensely, he look like someone who just wanted to be seen asking question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.