Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (109691 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
this next nominee after Fashola dey fear,see as him voice dey shake grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by kliq(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice intro Dr. Kachikwu cool
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Enoquin:
I saw criminals as my competitors and in such a competition, I knew I had to win.
I should be right always and the criminals just once.

Fashola's thoughts on police decentralization is quite impressive. If we are so afraid of abuse of power from the state police, their jurisdiction can be limited

Fashola just had to use the 'in the fullness of time' phrase...lol

Funny thing about money is that it raises suspicion even between brothers. Wasn't impressed by his answer on the 78 million website and drilling of bore holes

Also not impressed with the repartration of citizens back to their states. The right to free movement is a reserved right under the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not just a stat
He apologised on the repartration saga, I think that's ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
i hate dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by lato2(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ibe Kachiku's CV is not only intimidating but mouth shutting...abeg bow and go
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by DEIFIED(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

Do you people see this screening as a debate or what?

So he who speaks well is the best.

What did he say about the 78 million website?
This screening is about accountability, not about parrying questions with useless quotes that confuse you the more.
If nigeria is a zoo why do you have so much interest in it. It shows you're the insensible monkey from the zoo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kachikwu mounts the podium
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

He apologised on the repartration saga
that is how politics is played especially when you are standing before your enemies

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by kliq(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
this next nominee after Fashola dey fear,see as him voice dey shake grin grin grin grin grin
On the contrary, he's relaxed
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Pigin1: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
kliq:
Impressive

Fash making a whole lot of sense
Please, which channel are you watching the screening from? Cos my own channel is not showing any sense in fash speech rather showing how fash has been deviating from questions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by MAYOWAAK: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
adioolayi:
"There is no way we can conceptualize long term project in Nigeria today without borrowing"-BRF

"Credibility of a government is not how far it has in bank but how credible it is to manage its debt"

"USA owes over $16trillion ..but yet we go to their hospitals, universities and they also dictates what is happening all over the world.. I will like to be such debtor"-BRF

"I'm not a debtor..just telling us how institutional financing works"-BRF

He also added that the global benchmark for debt to GDP ratio is 20% but during his tenure the proportion was just 3% way below the threshold.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ZUBY77(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
DEIFIED:

If nigeria is a zoo why do you have so much interest in it. It shows you're the insensible monkey from the zoo.

Dead brain toad.

No matter how bad a child is, his mother cannot throw him away.
I might be trying to help you. Baboon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by omenka(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
dekdek:
Quarter to 1 and Nominee 1 is still talking. by the time it gets to Amaechis turn, our senators would have been dozing. grin grin grin
Sekibo don enter dreamland tey tey!! The man no dey carry sleep play. grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by lastpage: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you Yorubas on this thread are senseless. Fashola duely apologised over the matter and asked that it should be rested!

Gerrout here, olori'pelebe!

Nyamirin slowpoke!

If you are not satisfied, go and hang yourself.

Lastpage!

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by forgiveness: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
adioolayi:
"Destitute were housed...treated and when they started saying home home.. and also they wanted to sue us for illegal detaining them...We took them to where they told us their home is"-BRF

"I have apologised to those who felt hurt"- BRF

"Governor Akpabio all sent some to Lagos and I didn't cry about it"-BRF

grin meaning no be only me do am minority leader Aka Akpabio self follow join.

Nigerian politrickians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by nerodenero: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yeske2:
Most senators weren't impressed
YESKE2 wasn't impressed by Fashola, I was and many were going by their submissions on Nairaland. I never knew Yeske2 could read minds to know the Sinators weren't impressed!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by BALLOSKI: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
What's that white substance on the board/wall behind the platform where the nominees are standing? Did saraki cum on the wall?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Yeske2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
dekdek:

There was no sneaking anywhere. Logistical challenges made them get to iboland at that time of the day besides security agents accompanied them so the sneaking is just a figment of ur imagination.
His apology is just to shut ur trap and nothing more. He never expressed regret did he? He even gave justifiable reasons for doing what he did to those nonentities. He went further to say even Lagos received her own from others and he have no problem with that. His surface apology is to massage ur ego which he knows ibos like u enjoy. Carrot and stick treatment. grin
See as you dey yeye yourself, abeg swerve make i hear wetin Akume dey ask Kachikwu
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
dekdek:

There was no sneaking anywhere. Logistical challenges made them get to iboland at that time of the day besides security agents accompanied them so the sneaking is just a figment of ur imagination.
His apology is just to shut ur trap and nothing more. He never expressed regret did he? He even gave justifiable reasons for doing what he did to those nonentities. He went further to say even Lagos received her own from others and he have no problem with that. His surface apology is to massage ur ego which he knows ibos like u enjoy. Carrot and stick treatment. grin
lol Yoruba man, fashola reiterated his apology and begged that the issue should be rested. That's enough yoruba man, kill your self. Lagos is not yorubaland
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by mars123(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Martins301:

Dude you better shut up and not quote me if you don't understand my comment. It was obvious Fashola didn't jot down proper note for the question or he has no idea of how to solve the problem of illegal oil refineries especially in remote areas. I took note of the question and was disappointed at his lackluster response to it. Its not hate. Its how a rational mind works.
SAN nor be Engr. them be two different things oh, shey you go skool.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by iahmed(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
otr1:
Please, if any of your loved ones is a wailer, you need to stay closer to them for the time being...to avoid mass suicide.

...but if any wailer insists on ending the pain, after Amaechi has been confirmed by the Senate, just use this...
you just too kind!!! grin[quote author=otr1 post=38969963]
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Koleman(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Akume wetin u de talk?
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by kliq(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pigin1:
Please, which channel are you watching the screening from? Cos my own channel is not showing any sense in fash speech rather showing how fash has been deviating from questions.
from Channels TV....fash did so well but then you can't respond accurately all through especially when you are bombarded with too many questions
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by kunzo: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Honestly, am enjoying and learning in this forum seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Brimmie(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
Sekibo don enter dreamland tey tey!! The man no dey carry sleep play. grin

grin grin

But I just saw a tweet by DailyPost that Amaechi will not be screened today.. True??
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Deno asked what he would do differently from the past petroleum minister...

He wont loot us dry... that is for sure

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by disloman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
Fashola has apologised again for the deportation of igbos. If he likes, let him apologise 100 times, we will never forgive him
Go and hang yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by kadree(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
MAYOWAAK:

He also added that the global benchmark for debt to GDP ratio is 20% but during his tenure the proportion was just 3% way below the threshold.
Even most of dos senators no knw d benchmark for debt. Dem don learn 'tear rubber"today.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
lastpage:

Gerrout here, olori'pelebe!

Nyamirin slowpoke!

If you are not satisfied, go and hang yourself.

Lastpage!
I don't understand your inferior language. Fashola is a fraud is what I understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by dassyslimmy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
goerge akume........the predecessor......jamb novel

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by giantstrides(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

lol Yoruba man, fashola reiterated his apology and begged that the issue should be rested. That's enough yoruba man, kill your self. Lagos is not yorubaland
Yes it isn't , it is an extension of enugu.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Koleman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
giantstrides:
Yes it isn't , it is an extension of enugu.
lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.