Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,077 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

“i’m Stepping Out Of The Church” – Gospel Artist, Florocka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Stepping Out Of The Church” – Gospel Artist, Florocka (580 Views)

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / FLOROCKA Admits He Is BROKE In Open Court / LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Stepping Out Of The Church” – Gospel Artist, Florocka by thisisbankole: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Nigerian music producer, Florocka popular for the hit song “Twale” says it’s time to take his music mainstream.

With the arrival of the much anticipated IMPRESSIONS album, Florocka has successfully moved his overall sound towards what he described as ‘edgy’, ‘groovy’, ‘inspiring’ and very ‘unpredictable’.

According to Florocka; “Mainstream sound is quite interesting. It’s bereft of religious tensions and controversies of any kind. It tasks your creativity. It’s so endearing, yet interesting. You get to speak and share the stories of life from varying perspectives”.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/im-stepping-out-of-the-church-gospel-artist-florocka/
Re: “i’m Stepping Out Of The Church” – Gospel Artist, Florocka by stefanweeks: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2015
OK o

Bye Bye sad
Re: “i’m Stepping Out Of The Church” – Gospel Artist, Florocka by ojun50(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Safe trip

(1) (Reply)

Waje Rocks Her Natural Hair…looks So Lovely! / Photos Of A Pro-biafran Protester Shot By The Police In The Port Harcourt Protes / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out For Road To Yesterday Press Conference In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.