Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up (894 Views)

Mum Whose Heart Stopped During Labour Wakes Up Thinking She's 13-years-old / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / My 3 Year Old Wakes Up Screaming Every Night For Hollandia Yogurt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up by tichukwurah(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is my story, please pray for me and my son. My life became miserable when my dad forced me to marry his fellow drunkard friend, because he was owing him and couldn’t pay his friend back the money. My first sexual contact with him was a rape, he never did wedding rites on my head, nothing, he just took me forcefully and said the money my dad owned him was my bride price. I became pregnant after six months of constant rape and abuse day and night with beatings of my life very night he came back drunk.
One night, I was eight months pregnant then, he came back late at night and demanded to have sex with me. I refused and tried to explain that I will soon have a baby, before I could finish a sentence I heard a mighty slap on my face and my ears became silent, it was so bad that I lost consciousness. I woke up 2:00 pm the next day with pains all over my body. I went home to my mother and she took me to the hospital, where I stayed until I gave birth.
Giving birth was another painful experience, the doctor came and examined me. He said that, I have developed a complication in the womb. “Madam your baby is to be removed by operation in order to save your life.” I asked if my baby will be safe, but he told me that
the baby might even be dead. I was operated, the baby boy was removed but he
was so weak even to breathe and he was put on oxygen and lucky enough he survived. My uterus was damaged and it was removed so I have no chances of giving birth again.
I never went back to that marriage, I decided to look at my world -my boy. I educated him with my little income until he graduated two years back. He got a Job and has been working getting some good money.
On the 2nd of this month, he called me to come to Lagos that he wanted to give me a gift in advance for my birth day. I was filled with joy and happy that finally, God has smiled on me. On the fateful day I planned to travel from Ibadan to Lagos, I called his phone several times but he didn't pick. That was unusual of him. I hastened my journey to Lagos and on reaching his home where he lives, I found my son lying on the floor almost dead. Everything in his house was stolen. I started to shout and people gathered, they helped my hire a car that took him to the hospital.
Since then, he has been in comma and has not opened his eyes. He has been put on life support machines. I have been crying lying next to him begging God for help. What have I done in this life to deserve this kind of pain? Who have I wronged, what is wrong with me, people please pray for me and share my story. I’m in pains and will cry until He wakes up. He is the only hope I have, the only person I have in this world. Please pray for my son so that he doesn't die.
Janet Edom
Please help me share on your blog...

Source: http://tichukwurah..com.ng/2015/10/untold-stories-i-will-cry-until-he.html

Read Further: Sad Love Story... http://tichukwurah..com.ng/2015/10/untold-stories-sad-love-story.html

Re: Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
undecided undecided
Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up by tichukwurah(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thats Why its Untold, the Stories are unbelievable but they are true.
Re: Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up by tichukwurah(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided undecided
Adonbilivit

Thats Why its Untold, the Stories are unbelievable but they are true.
Re: Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up by haabimbohlar(f): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
God is the only hope you have not him.
God pls come to this woman aid, pls give that boy a second life.

He shall not die but shall live
it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up by Oma2006: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dear Lord,please revive her son...bring him back to life and give her reason to smile again,IJN amen.

3 Likes

Re: Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up by cherrybrown(f): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Cry no more for God of impossibility have seen your tears your son will be well again

2 Likes

Re: Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up by confun: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up by confun: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
I feel like crying

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Baby Needs Your Vote / Nigerian Men Can't Handle Successful Wives, But Can The Women Handle Success? / Important Notice:please Keep An Eye On Your WARDS A Lot Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.