Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Important Notice:please Keep An Eye On Your WARDS A Lot Is Happening - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Important Notice:please Keep An Eye On Your WARDS A Lot Is Happening (893 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice:please Keep An Eye On Your WARDS A Lot Is Happening by Qhalifah: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is to bring to ur notice that cartoon channel Nickelodeon with effect from today will start showing gay couple on one of their series called The Loud House. Please let's always check on what our children are watching. God bless us all...I received this and checked online. .it's true!
Share with loved ones
Copied with video proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--YWSSOXOw8 shocked
Re: Important Notice:please Keep An Eye On Your WARDS A Lot Is Happening by debright4: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hm, this are act of corruption perhaps no wonder some (undisclosed name) said that the foreign possess high rate of corruption in all ramification.

And which has portend a huge work to NIGERIA current president.
Now the strategy of this ungodly act want to penetrated fro the grass root out kid. They shall not succeed

1 Like

Re: Important Notice:please Keep An Eye On Your WARDS A Lot Is Happening by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm.
It's better to just buy cartoon movies than this dstv cartoons.
I prefer to sit with my kids and watch what they watching. Cartoons of these days are very corrupt.
Re: Important Notice:please Keep An Eye On Your WARDS A Lot Is Happening by Qhalifah: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
LynnPetra:
Hmmm.
It's better to just buy cartoon movies than this dstv cartoons.
I prefer to sit with my kids and watch what they watching. Cartoons of these days are very corrupt.
Only God can help us all

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me? / This Woman Was Abducted In Festac Today. Pics / NEW ARRIVAL!!! Conical Mosquito Bed Net For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.