Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters (57036 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by trapQ: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Money has no choice to locate me in Jesus name
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Decent
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by 400billionman: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
I can propose to marry the 3 of them..
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by 400billionman: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
kopite:
I believe.........hope they can learn from dad and turn out to be millionaires(atleast) in future.

Your comment is laughable.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by olamide07(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
See how well dressed and beautiful they look. shocked shocked unlike some broke and naked ladies who flaunt what they don't have.[color=#000099][/color]BEAUTIFUL
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by olamide07(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
400billionman:
I can propose to marry the 3 of them..
if you get enough money to pay their bride, Buh their papa no go gree make you carry three ohh.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by donTbone(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
trapQ:
Money has no choice to locate me in Jesus name

Better you add good health join!

You ask Diezani, she can tell you the most important right now! sad
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by Aromas: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Money...

You yes You.. You will make it !"! You will succeed.You will not lack money. You will worked and earn money.

me too.
God bless u bro!!!
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by trapQ: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Abi ooo. I pray for Money, good and long life oo
donTbone:

Better you add good health join!

You ask Diezani, she can tell you the most important right now! sad
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by 400billionman: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
valariz:
beautiful girls everywhere

but non is loyal and genuine. What a pity

Hehe, beautiful girls are loyal but you must have money or form that you have.

Then, you must be ROMANTIC. They live in a fantasy world. You must fulfill their fantasy for them to love you.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by 400billionman: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
gozi542:
Dangote didnt give birth to boys? Who will inherit his wealth ?

His son inlaws.

Thats why i want to marry the 3 girls..
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by Holyfield1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
kopite:
I believe.........hope they can learn from dad and turn out to be millionaires(atleast) in future.
When they are already billionaires

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by Mufasa27(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Simple and classy children..... Unlike rich children from Yoruba land... lipsrsealed

I'm a Yoruba guy, but not to proud to be one... Feel free to quote me..
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by nuradeen011(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Who gave u the permission to post my family pix........lolz
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by poweredcom(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin see dem modest ladies from the wealthiest man in Africa..not all dis yeye senseless oloshos gals who dont ave any n they r so fuill of dem self ....on instagram bbm
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
none of dem is beautiful. Guys will only manage dem because of their father's wealth
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by IYANGBALI: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mufasa27:
I'm a Yoruba guy, but not to proud to be one...
Feel free to quote me..
who cares?
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by donTbone(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Dear Aliko Dangote,

I have seen your daughters and without doubt...they look pretty.

Any vacancy pls? I wanna apply with any of them.. grin grin grin grin grin

Na your daughter o grin grin
I think say the appointment na for one of him MACK trailers ni....
Make you too drive for some certain distance then it becomes your own
grin grin grin

Seriously..u fit start from there o,maybe one of the daughters fit meet u tru
d place
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by DONSMITH123(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
donTbone:

I think say the appointment na for one of him MACK trailers ni....
Make you too drive for some certain distance then it becomes your own
grin grin grin

Seriously..u fit start from there o,maybe one of the daughters fit meet u tru
d place
cheesy

Guy na the daughter sure pass...bone that talk grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by donTbone(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Guy na the daughter sure pass...bone that talk grin grin grin
undecided... how u wan take hook am?

Na better avenue I don lay down for you so.
Tke it or take it grin
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by goldenvicky(f): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Money...

You yes You.. You will make it !"! You will succeed.You will not lack money. You will worked and earn money.

me too.
AMEN O
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by Softhands(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Money...

me too.
It's amazing at how your comment got over a 100 likes...With your grammatical blunders here n there...The Nigerian Youth needs to wake up.

And please enough of Mediocrity.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by wtfCode: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
blessed are the guys that will marry his daughters for they shall never know poverty forever.
God punish poverty!!
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by tee4naija(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good to know that this man still devotes time for his family.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by phys(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
good girls
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by Topman0001(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
chai! rumor mongers can lie- i've heard it in more than two places that Dangote did not bore any child, they said he only adopted. @op. thanks for the nice gossip
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by ladej(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Women waiting to marry dangote son......

NEWSFLASH

HE HAS NO SON !
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by sayutihabib: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
I want to marry one of his daughter.......
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Belownaires
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by jerryjohnson2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
there father fine pass them. but they tried small.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by Issokay(f): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
one important thing I noticed in the picture: they are decently dressed! ladies this is important. Baring it all will not make him propose, our men are getting wiser by the day. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by Tamakay(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Responsible daughters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.