Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters (56969 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by SKYQUEST(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
I just discovered I am single and seriously searching. Eureka, I have found her, my missing rib! Iya Ibeji naa joke I de ooo.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by DONBARIU(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
May Almighty Allah crush d spirit of povert agony away from our life, Amin
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by babysophie(f): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Dear Aliko Dangote,

I have seen your daughters and without doubt...they look pretty.

Any vacancy pls? I wanna apply with any of them.. grin grin grin grin grin

Na your daughter o grin grin
R u a governor or president ? Cos dose r d set of pipul he s advertising dem for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by easiest(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
That's how the chidren of millionaires dresses (all body covered), it easy to know the children of poor man on the street when u see one
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
If you marry one of his daughters, you don make am be dat!!!
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by knowledge4(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Money good o.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by abolajihowells(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2015
http://PayRefe.com/?ref=102183
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by mysticjack95(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2015
money121:
kiss
Beautiful girls ..........decent dressing,..... no son?......the gods are wise.....
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by kennyados(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Hmmm.... Dey look cute and decent in dere dresses but if na does girls wey dere papa get one small change dem go wear pant and show chest line. Make dem lean from dem.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by ReVizz(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2015
RickRichards:
Only three?
lwkm ooo.... how many u dey expect? e don fall ur hand with just 3 abi?
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by ReVizz(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2015
for Dangote's daughter contact... Pm me !
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by bukqar(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
all4naija:
The daughters aren't special and modern. They look like Hausa girls from a faraway village. I admire their father for being a very rich man.
o boy Na u get your mouth which of Ur sisters fine like DAT.monkey no fine but him mama Nd papa like am.till u die u no fit reach to dia stands cos d hausa girls u see like dis pass Ur level.our mouth some times fit cut off our head be warn bros.Nd mind Ur biz
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by KimnanaTweety(f): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
i tot dey said he has just one child
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters by nigeriaartist: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Drawing of Mr Aliko Dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.