Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. (1600 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React / Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by princemillla(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Who do you think school the Senate better.

Nigeria has many undiscovered talented personality mehn. Listening to Kemi , she is taking her time to school the Senate.

But Fashola, and Kachukwu also nail it.

What's your view

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by sandraokosun: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
reedit and add my love AMINAT MOHAMED,orelse it isnt complete.
Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by princemillla(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
sandraokosun:
reedit and add my love AMINAT MOHAMED,orelse it isnt complete.

I missed her scene
Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by Charlotte15: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola, Adeosun, Fayemi and Amina.
Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by Acidosis(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
You people should leave your village and attend more seminars, listen to more public speakers and stop this 'hypes.'

How can a man of 52 years find it difficult to answer simple questions pertaining to his area of specialization and experience? What baffles me is some of you attended universities where some 30-something year old Lecturers tutor you all on difficult subjects.

Please remind me again, what has Fashola said that Senator Ben Bruce can't discuss even better? What has Madam Aminat said that Senator Stella Oduah won't discuss even better? Have your nominees said anything Maupe Ogun of Channels TV won't discuss even better? Who among them can transform this nation better than "Sam Adeyemi", a public speaker if the criteria were to be comportment, statistical and business intelligence?

You had better find something good to do. If you must school anyone, beg your nominees to tutor your PRESIDENT who's somewhat clueless of certain and key sectors of the Nigerian business.

Thank you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by odutolasodiq(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:
You people should leave your village and attend more seminars, listen to more public speakers and stop this 'hypes.'

How can a man of 52 years find it difficult to answer simple questions pertaining to his area of specialization and experience? What baffles me is some of you attended universities where some 30-something year old Lecturers tutor you all on difficult subjects.

Please remind me again, what has Fashola said that Senator Ben Bruce can't discuss even better? What has Madam Aminat said that Senator Stella Oduah won't discuss even better? Have your nominees said anything Maupe Ogun of Channels TV won't discuss even better? Who among them can transform this nation better than "Sam Adeyemi", a public speaker if the criteria were to be comportment, statistical and business intelligence?

You had better find something good to do. If you must school anyone, beg your nominees to tutor your PRESIDENT who's somewhat clueless of certain and key sectors of the Nigerian business.

Thank you.
bad belle!

10 Likes

Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by Dannyset(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola then Adeosun. Fashola is over-syllabus.
Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

Thank you.
well said but unfortunately the system is skewed in favour of mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

Thank you.
as usual, rubbish.

all talk, no sense.

the bone of contention is the useless Senate and how they were "tased" by intelligent people and not abt how they did it.

it is apparent, if you found yourself there, you will jamtalk!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by Scream(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
The standard of education has really fallen flat!
Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by benedictac(f): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola my man, I gave him a standing ovation. Kemi my new role model. I love that woman's articulation like kilode. My pikin must go school

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by sandraokosun: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

Thank you.
true we have many inIntellectuals in nigeria, but how many of them get to government. We have been accustomed to a trend of old men,pot belle pure politicians from the pdp reign. The anenih,tukur, and the rest who are politicians and still nt technocrat. To an extent it felt politics was for thugs and fetish people, we have to welcome this new culture where profs,sans, technocrats are chosen, the more we celebrate and emphasize on it the more the bench mark start raising up. If we keep mute then it feels to the elite that the masses would not even care abt who becomes minister

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by princemillla(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
benedictac:
Fashola my man, I gave him a standing ovation. Kemi my new role model. I love that woman's articulation like kilode. My pikin must go school

The lady is really sound and detail. Wish they will all bring to reality all they av said.

We need more of Fashola, kachukwu, Adeosun, Amina. These country MUST move

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by Gbawe: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

Thank you.

Why are you so bitter on these sort of thread? Is it a crime for Nigerians to be impressed with the intellectual prowess and public-speaking ability of Ministerial nominees? If this sort of thread is not your thing then fair enough. You can do the classy thing and ignore this thread.

@Topic.

Fashola I know of already but I was very impressed with Kachikwu and Kemi Adeosun also. All in all, we can be optimistic these guys can deliver results with a President who will enable them and also hold them accountable for meeting targets set for them.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Fayemi Kachukwu And Kemi Adeosun.. Who School The Senate Better. by pheliciti: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

Well, you may need to compare the CV of Madam Aminat with that of Madam Oduah.. likewise Ben Bruce and Fashola. However, it's not just about public speaking, it's more about the thought expressed, especially from hands on experience; otherwise GEJ's humble voice should make him a good speaker. And please don't use motivational public speakers who cannot back what they teach with hands on experience. Talk is cheap!

Thank you.

Well, you may need to compare the CV of Madam Aminat with that of Madam Oduah.. likewise Ben Bruce and Fashola. However, it's not just about public speaking, it's more about the thought expressed, especially from hands on experience; otherwise GEJ's humble voice should make him a good speaker. And please don't use motivational public speakers who cannot back what they teach with hands on experience. Talk is cheap!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Customs Boss Pays A Familiarization Visit To Nigeria Prisons Service. Photos / I Want To Belong To A Cult Group / Over One Thousand Shiites Reportedly Killed by Army in Zaria- Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.