Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

+++**opinions: Let's Bury The Hatchet**+++ - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / +++**opinions: Let's Bury The Hatchet**+++ (3074 Views)

Rap Battles That Will Change Your Opinions Of Rap Battles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: +++**opinions: Let's Bury The Hatchet**+++ by Supermiy: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
The Beefing Makes It Fun..Its Just That They To Dy Carry Am Go FFR..Where Bars Are Needed Not Being Bitchy,make Una Reduce The Parental Abuse Na Child Abuse I Know angry ....Now Back To The Max And Cooger Show! cheesy ...Where Em Insults At!

1 Like

Re: +++**opinions: Let's Bury The Hatchet**+++ by manuelrukky(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
as for d parents disses I think I av a way of makin it subtle.. If we all cud great a character eg refer to YO papa nd YO mama instead of ur papa nd ur mama....xo we all knw u ar referring to d created characters...
dunno if we cud adopt dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +++**opinions: Let's Bury The Hatchet**+++ by funlord(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
cool

This is a good initiative by "mr krone" and it is 1 that most "TC's" whether oldie, newbie,vet, punk, biatch or whatever should try to take under consideration!

Battle rap has a few elements that must be prevalent within its expression in order for it not to turn into some "azonto shite"! These are bragging, repping your hood or your style, personal disses, creativity, aggro, confidence and a killer wit! Every TC on this section is unique and already displays sound knowledge about these elements in their chats and exchanges so I feel that part is covered! What we don't need is the bitching and whining over "nada" that seems to have taken over tha rap battles section this days!

So you all need to _fuck the bullshite and focus on what's really important to your craft, and that is simply eating other TC's for breakfast, lunch and dinner till you become number 1 up in here! Battle with your minds and your pens and not with your emotions! Lastly to the mods and vets let there always be justice meted out @ all times during battles, competitions, selections, voting etc, because remember.."NO justice NO peace"!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open / ILLSCRIPTS Vs. CHOCCKID Lets Settle Our Rights / Mykali Versus Manickal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.