Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. (6958 Views)

IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" / Fuel Subsidy Removal: A Good Decision Taken Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by patrick89(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2015
simplycarro:

Another illiterate tout from beast land
tell me all about it mulatto? Your bitchy moma abandoned you to another Latino? Son of a bitchy idiot. I know you're somewhere in the north..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by sinkhole: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2015
second civil war may likely be between Ibos and Yorubas, and you already know where the north will stand grin
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2015
[s]
omoelesa:
God punish u stupid flatt head, for saying somalia is better than Osun.Is'nt same osun u have a whole lot of fllatties earning your living.
[/s]hey,kill ya self.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by simplycarro: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
tell me all about it mulatto? Your bitchy moma abandoned you to another Latino? Son of a bitchy idiot. I know you're somewhere in the north..
May the souls of your dead things you call parents continue to rot in the deepest part of hell.
Bastard
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by patrick89(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2015
simplycarro:

May the souls of your dead things you call parents continue to rot in the deepest part of hell.
Bastard
little experiment from Latino and an edo LovePeddler!
Your are suffering from identity crisis! Mulatto. Your LovePeddler moma must be going after another saggy old Latino to have another phony looking bastard like you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by SupremeXYZ(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
Your are suffering from identity crisis! Mulatto. Your LovePeddler moma must be going after another saggy old Latino to have another phony looking bastard like you.
Aww what a punch.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by patrick89(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
Aww what a punch.

Yeah, I'm that good! I hit em hard!
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by NoreenUG(f): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2015
simplycarro:

Asshoolee. Look here you are a Biafran osu,that makes you the worst human on earth. Ugly confused cross eyed eddiot albino with confused genetics.
You and the foolish OP have senators in that hollowed chambers but they were too mesmerized to utter any dissenting voice.
If you bastards Biafrans are not happy that Fashola is been hyped by Nigerians then you can also go and die inside Esu River.

Bloody illiterate moooroon. Answer my fvxking question and stop exposing ur stupidity here --- WHERE IS YOUR FVCKING EVIDENCE THAT THE OP IS AN IGBO?

Fvcking insecure Yoruba bastard who sees Igbos in everything thing his small dicked life encounters.
Worthless turd.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by simplycarro: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a learner.
I know your parents are one of the products from rampaging Chadian mercenaries of the civil war that were raping women all over Igbo land during the civil war. Your are an animal just like the Chadian mercenaries that sired your parents, but we will teach you animals the lesson of your life on Nairaland.
Listen and listen good, cheesy grin go back to your mother with a sharpened machete and look at her straight in the eyes and asked her who your real father is, she will definitely spill the truth when she see the murderous look on your face grin grin grin grin
Take my advice and solve the misery of your birth once and for all. grin
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by simplycarro: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2015
NoreenUG:

Bloody illiterate moooroon. Answer my fvxking question and stop exposing ur stupidity here --- WHERE IS YOUR FVCKING EVIDENCE THAT THE OP IS AN IGBO?

Fvcking insecure Yoruba bastard who sees Igbos in everything thing his small dicked life encounters.
Worthless turd.
You bastard grin grin grin
You Igbos are the lowest animals God ever created. God must have been angry on the day he created you animals. Go back to your mother and ask for the identity of the Chadian that raped her. There are just too many of you that are products of rape during the civil war. grin
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by patrick89(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2015
simplycarro:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a learner.
I know your parents are one of the products from rampaging Chadian mercenaries of the civil war that were raping women all over Igbo land during the civil war. Your are an animal just like the Chadian mercenaries that sired your parents, but we will teach you animals the lesson of your life on Nairaland.
Listen and listen good, cheesy grin go back to your mother with a sharpened machete and look at her straight in the eyes and asked her who your real father is, she will definitely spill the truth when she see the murderous look on your face grin grin grin grin
Take my advice and solve the misery of your birth once and for all. grin
I really got you hard mulatto the identity crisis low life. You son of a bithy LovePeddler! Really needs to get some nerves and be at atleast half human! Your father is somewhere drilling another LovePeddler! You sounded uncoordinated and insecure! You bastard need a companion desperately.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by simplycarro: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:

[s]I really got you hard mulatto the identity crisis low life. You son of a bithy LovePeddler! Really needs to get some nerves and be at atleast half human! Your father is somewhere drilling another LovePeddler! You sounded uncoordinated and insecure! You bastard need a companion desperately[/s].
grin grin grin grin Ibos and the constant self validation.
Go and ask the miserable and dejected woman you call mother in the village who actually pumped hot watery sperm into her smelly cunnt. You will be shocked at the true revelation. grin grin
I will shred you into mince meat here, you bastard.! grin
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Frankiss44(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:

He said he doesn't set contract prices, Which is a perfect excuse.

aND HE DOESNT OVERSEE CONTRACT PRICES TOO? WILL YOU BE SATISFIED IF DEZIANI AND OTHER CORRUPT POLITICIANS PLAY THIS CARD?
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by NoreenUG(f): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
simplycarro:

You bastard grin grin grin
You Igbos are the lowest animals God ever created. God must have been angry on the day he created you animals. Go back to your mother and ask for the identity of the Chadian that raped her. There are just too many of you that are products of rape during the civil war. grin

Your childish insults are baseless, empty and harmless, and I'm glad they're all you have been reduced to throwing since you have been outed as an Oluwole certificate holding Yoruba moooroon who just came on this thread throwing tribal invectives without EVEN attempting to put his dull brain to work and FIRST ascertain the ethnicity of the OP. grin
But it doesn't surprise me in honesty. There are many other pathological dimwits who populate Yorubaland, and ur idiocy is no exception to the formula.
See this walking dunce talking about "raappe" when Yoruba women don't even NEED to be rraped. The invasion of Illorin and other parts of Yorubaland by your Fulani masters was all that needed to happen for your low-grade Yoruba filthy sluts to be captured and taken as war booty, plopping out more Fulani hybrids even up till this day.
U want a fine example? BUKOLA SARAKI! grin

Now go hide ur ugly face in shame. U havr brrn outed as a fool already. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by patrick89(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
NoreenUG:

Your childish insults are baseless, empty and harmless, and I'm glad they're all you have been reduced to throwing since you have been outed as an Oluwole certificate holding Yoruba moooroon who just came on this thread throwing tribal invectives without EVEN attempting to put his dull brain to work and FIRST ascertain the ethnicity of the OP. grin
But it doesn't surprise me in honesty. There are many other pathological dimwits who populate Yorubaland, and ur idiocy is no exception to the formula.
See this walking dunce talking about "raappe" when Yoruba women don't even NEED to be rraped. The invasion of Illorin and other parts of Yorubaland by your Fulani masters was all that needed to happen for your low-grade Yoruba filthy sluts to be captured and taken as war booty, plopping out more Fulani hybrids even up till this day.
U want a fine example? BUKOLA SARAKI! grin

Now go hide ur ugly face in shame. U havr brrn outed as a fool already. grin
. What a punch! That lunatics is a dead walking mulatto

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Karanka: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Accursed son of a village w.hore. You really love the Yorubas so much, it shows in your past post. Cursed b.astard trying to play the victim card, I hate you never do wells same way you hate us, the feelings is mutual. You mean your governors dont collect monthly allocation? Buhahaha Typical cocaine smuggler, posting there usual lies of building empire without government like they dont receive monthly allocation like other region.

Which land did you buy? We know your tricks, you pack yourself like 40 in a single room at Ajegunle, and go boast in your cursed infertile village of owing the house, no one wanna rent house for you b.astard anymore cos you always turn a single rented room to 14 bedroom flat, you are only in Sw to sell your fake drugs, spare parts and run in Lagos traffic hawking your gala and pirated cd. Shameless and worthless animals.
You can post pix of people working hard to earn an honest living all you want;you can make fun of them and mock them while you lazy about waiting for free handouts or the next hardworking guy to tax,but like I said earlier,when they buy up your lands and take over your markets,you'll only have your lazy hate-filled self to blame.
This is how you guys will keep on protesting and hating(like slaves) - yesterday it was in lagos,today Akure. Keep it up until the Igbos you so hate make you economic serfs in your own land.
Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by MrMbaM: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
[s]
Karanka:

You can post pix of people working hard to earn an honest living all you want;you can make fun of them and mock them while you lazy about waiting for free handouts or the next hardworking guy to tax,but like I said earlier,when they buy up your lands and take over your markets,you'll only have your lazy hate-filled self to blame.
This is how you guys will keep on protesting and hating(like slaves) - yesterday it was in lagos,today Akure. Keep it up until the Igbos you so hate make you economic serfs in your own land.
Shame on you.
[/s]

The shameless animal is pained. I just told you the real story about you cursed wanderers and you still spewing trash. You all are petty traders and no one can envy a pirated cd seller. Whats there to envy in a man running after molue in traffic? Your eze was flogged yesterday in Akure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and he ran away like ojuku of cursed memory. You never do wells are 5th class citizen and everyone will continue to piss on you b.astard, you are all cursed from womb and destined to be slave. Deal with it.
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Karanka: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

The shameless animal is pained. I just told you the real story about you cursed wanderers and you still spewing trash. You all are petty traders and no one can envy a pirated cd seller. Whats there to envy in a man running after molue in traffic? Your eze was flogged yesterday in Akure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and he ran away like ojuku of cursed memory. You never do wells are 5th class citizen and everyone will continue to piss on you b.astard, you are all cursed from womb and destined to be slave. Deal with it.
If you talk of slaves,there's no better example than you,your family and your community people. You have been subjected to protesting and carrying placards that the Igbos are taking over your markets and lands.
well,that's how it will continue until you guys learn how to start working hard like the industrious Igbos and stop hating.
The Hausas/Fulanis will come in from the north,the Igbos and others will come in from the South and overrun your lands. That's the grand plan. And there's nothing you lazy-hate -filled cowards can do about it,except maybe carrying placards,threatening online and touting about.
Your lands are the war booties,and you cowards will surely remain serfs in your own land.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by MrMbaM: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
[s]
Karanka:

If you talk of slaves,there's no better example than you,your family and your community people. You have been subjected to protesting and carrying placards that the Igbos are taking over your markets and lands.
well,that's how it will continue until you guys learn how to start working hard like the industrious Igbos and stop hating.
The Hausas/Fulanis will come in from the north,the Igbos and others will come in from the South and overrun your lands. That's the grand plan. And there's nothing you lazy-hate -filled cowards can do about it,except maybe carrying placards,threatening online and touting about.
Your lands are the war booties,and you cowards will surely remain serfs in your own land.
[/s]

I can feel your pains of being a 5th class citizen, I know its painful. Many of you cursed animals were deported back to your red mud land, Igalas are killing you daily in Anambra, while Fulani are doing the needful in Enugu/Ebonyi. Buhahahaha. Everyone piss on you, even in PH you are regarded as common animals, you are always disgraced everywhere you go, from Malaysia to SA and all over Asia. They kill you like chicken cos you have been cursed from womb.

Your father must be a fulani man cos they continue to rape you people in Imo, buhahahahaha. Its a curse to be yeebhoe, sorry ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy Below is the pics of cursed animals deported back to yeeboeland, also the loudmouthed yeebhoes lying down flat for there masters. Ahahahahahaha

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by melzabull(f): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
omoelesa:
God punish u stupid flatt head, for saying somalia is better than Osun.Is'nt same osun u have a whole lot of fllatties earning your living.
Thunder fire ur mama useless conehead. osun is worse than south sudan and Somalia combined. ofe_mmanu bastad

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by PointB: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
In my book, the man who spent over N300M on just two borehole is not only 'Corrupt', but he's a common thief. Fashola is a glorified pen-robber. Only those who can't think for themselves, hype him.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by melzabull(f): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
simplycarro:

[s]You bastard grin grin grin
You Igbos are the lowest animals God ever created. God must have been angry on the day he created you animals. Go back to your mother and ask for the identity of the Chadian that raped her. There are just too many of you that are products of rape during the civil war[/s]. grin
bastad, .how is your mothers ashawo business in italy?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by simplycarro: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
melzabull:
bastad, .how is your mothers ashawo business in italy?
Illiterate, what is the difference between you and the nomadic herdsmen roaming the bush in term of education.?
I will throw you in the deepest part of the lagoon if you talk again. grin
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by melzabull(f): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
simplycarro:

Illiterate, what is the difference between you and the nomadic herdsmen roaming the bush in term of education.?
I will throw you in the deepest part of the lagoon if you talk again. grin
FOOOL! go and throw your useless mother inside lagoon.

Igbos travel in search of business opportunities to explore and take advantage of such.

say me hi to ur mum when next she calls from italy

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
aresa:
@ OP emeka the shop apprentice, get off Nairaland and face the spare parts den say make you sell or oga IKEchuku go send you back to the village...

Wen Emeka finishes with apprenticeship, He will become a big boy n buy more n more of Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by simplycarro: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
melzabull:
FOOOL! go and throw your useless mother inside lagoon.

Igbos travel in search of business opportunities to explore and take advantage of such.

say me hi to ur mum when next she calls from italy

Illiterate Biafran. grin
See your Eze Yibow. after he was flogged at the palace, how would he explain the bruises from the cane to his children and wife? grin grin grin

I will personally flog you anytime I lay my hands on you. grin Your cane is ready. cheesy

Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by aresa: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
[s]
chuna1985:

Wen Emeka finishes with apprenticeship, He will become a big boy n buy more n more of Yoruba land.
[/s]

Every village regurgitate the same idiotic rubbish. Must be in the colored water you people drink from birth..
Re: Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Every village regurgitate the same idiotic rubbish. Must be in the colored water you people drink from birth..

Ur insults won't slow down the rate by which the emekas, ifeanyis n Chibuikes buy up s waste lands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Should Beg Ngozi Okonjo Iweala . / When You Mistakenly Say "SAI BABA" In A Petrol Station. (PICTURE) / President Buhari Couldn't Spell His Name Correctly, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.