Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market (1681 Views)

1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad / Naira Appreciates At Interbank Market / Obaseki Appreciates Edo People On The Street After Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
The naira on Wednesday firmed against the dollar at the parallel market. The naira gained N1 on Wednesday afternoon as it traded for N225 against the dollar. It had previously traded for N226 against the dollar.

Similarly, the Nigerian currency also appreciated in value at the official interbank rate as it gained N0.02 to trade at N196.98 as against its previous value of N197. Traders at the parallel market expressed the belief that the naira might experience further appreciation based on the recent increment in the price of oil at the international market. Oil has risen to 50.15 dollars at the international market.
https://www.thecable.ng/.Vh6TylLb3wQ.twitter

Is it Kemi Adeosun's body language at work? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
this is wa.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by teadrake(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP,how could you tagged such to a ministerial nominee that was just confirmed as a minister? I fear you ooo

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
op biko fear CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA meanwhile, give the zoo currency 1week

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by DEXTROVERT: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Silly post...
How are they related
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
CFCman:

na cattarh full your Brian

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 17, 2015
Look at this useless op!!! Na who sabi the inconsequential Kemi!! This your useless propaganda cannot fetch her the finance ministry!! Her own no go pass women affairs of water resources ministry

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by neolboy(m): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Still waiting for the century when $1 will equal #1

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by ckmayoca: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Una no dey shame at all? Some people will just come on and post what a 7 yrs old boy will never post here as a thread and u allow people insult you. Op are u in JSS 1?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by Vikkie14: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
na cattarh full your Brian
Badt Guy. grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by MisterLongman(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
That Adeosun woman is not fit to be a minister ( Those from Ogun state will understand me better) not to talk of filling okonjo-iweala's shoes at the ministry of finance. She was just there as commissioner for finance with no effect whatsoever.
SIA will only use her to chop national cake at the national level if Buhari makes the mistake of making her the finance minister
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by MisterLongman(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Its a pity Amosun's concubine is the one representing ogun state.......

She was as useless as the P in psychology during her tenure as commissioner for finance. So all this silly effects the Op is talking about is just ordinary body odour......

So quit all the packaging/propaganda
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by AustineE1: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Look at this useless op!!! Na who sabi the inconsequential Kemi!! This your useless propaganda cannot fetch her the finance ministry!! Her own no go pass women affairs of water resources ministry
I concur with your point,that lady is too much of a financial neophyte to ever think of running our finance ministry.Apart from she being subservient to Tinubu,eloquent and equaly pretty,which i think may be the only criteria that qualified her to be selected as a minister,she is way off the calibre of technocrats that can run any serious ministry,not to even mention Finance ministry...my opinion!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by basilo101: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
yorubas will present a mediocre and start hyping him/her with their useless media propaganda

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by Pontaboki: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
There is no Rubbish we cannot hear in the Zoological Republic
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by patrick89(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
CFCman:

if this woman takes the helm of economy of this country then we are finish! This woman has alot to answer on what happened in ogun. This over fed spoilt brat has a very bad antecedent! I spit on this thread.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Effect: Naira Appreciates At Parallel Market by Icekeeng(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
N1 difference and its an achievement?
I fear this O.p

(1) (Reply)

To all my fellow teenagers. / Check Out What A Nairalander Saw In Kano Today!!! / Kachikwu: NNPC Back In Profit, To Be Broken Into 30 Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.