Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Life In Mandela Hostel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life In Mandela Hostel (824 Views)

My Life In Pastor's House . .by. Abayomi / Short Stories That Can Shape Your Life In The Book: You Can Win - Shiv Khera / My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life In Mandela Hostel by bethelbrill(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
boss weldone oh I greeted
"how far, how you dey make your money" The guy in lying on the bed asked
"which money? no money oh" I replied
"na here dem allocate you"? he asked
"yes"
" hope say you bring dink money oh"
"that one no be problem" I replied

For introduction sake I'm Emetuma, a 100 level political science student of the university of port Harcourt (uniport). The conversation above ensued between me and a guy i came to know as Collins well known as "chairmo", he was the wing chairman and also my roommate.
After arranging my bags at one side of the room I slept off in one of the tiny sweat infested bed I saw.
The next morning was a Monday, i had a class by 8 so i decided to cook indomie before going for classes, while I was using the electric cooker called "hot plate" in my room, one guy walked into the room, as he saw the indomie he smiled
"oboy na indomie you dey cook so?" the boy asked
"no na poo him dey fry" chairmo from the other side of the room answered
I smiled because that exactly what I wanted to ask him back (Nigerians ehnn )
"Collino abi na chairmo dem dey call you, who put your mouth for this matter?"
"I know say you wan beg am, sorry him no dey give you" you no dey ever get anything so that at least person fit come beg you" chairmo replied him
the guy no gree comot for the room oh, him wait till I cook am finish, come still follow me chop am oh.
After I chop finish I go down go fetch water and my room was at the last floor so I had to go down stairs to fetch water, the journey wasn't easy, after fetching the water I dropped it outside my room to take my bathing soap and also change, before I could come what I saw shocked me

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Life In Mandela Hostel by TazmanianDevil: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
wich kind suspense b dis one na
Re: Life In Mandela Hostel by Hydriss(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Okay.............

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of A Begger / The Liar's Manual / Things You Never Really Knew About William Shakespeare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.