Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) (46892 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict / Back Stabbing Friends? Ubi Franklin Or Iyana? / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2015
barrysome001:
"People who don’t see you in economy class are unaware you are lounging in First class… Even when you are on the same flight."

This statement says it all.....
#MaturityDEFINED.
Baba just see her as a kid that she is.
people tend to reason better when they are calm , so I won't be judging him by this refined statement above..what would you say about him calling her " frustrated wizard" at the scene, is there any way you would call someone that and it would be funny and mature?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by BALLOSKI: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
PissedOffWeed:

Welcome to our self service center...what can I get for you? Love Machine or vibrator or cucumber?
grin
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by BALLOSKI: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Valeree:

people tend to reason better when they are calm , so I won't be judging him by this refined statement above..what would you say about him calling her " frustrated wizard" at the scene, is there any way you would call someone that and it would be funny and mature?
any link to the main brawl that led to this reply by ali?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by fadolak(f): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2015
WeedSeller:
Respect thoz u met in d game' She no too fine sef..Why she kon dey hype ahsef wit dixx jokes

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by fejikudz(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2015
symbianDON:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25cAB6oSEcM

be the judge......what did she say that warranted the kind of childish outburst gordons came up with?
See the way Gordons finish helen Paul for here
Fairy face cheesy cheesy
Yam leg cheesy cheesy
Frustrated wizard cheesy cheesy

but
helen paul fvck up.. She shouldn't have came back..

While ali baba should shut the fvck up.. He don forget how many times he don use mama peace and obansanjo make jokes

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by fejikudz(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Valeree:

but helen paul called Gordons an ugly herbalist na cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by DonPedro21(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Helen Paul spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2015
fejikudz:
but helen paul called Gordons an ugly herbalist na cheesy grin
yea..but he sounded more pained than she did, you can hear it from his tone and was even beginning to go out of line sef, not that I fancy Helen Paul shaa.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by superior1: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
"Ali you are rare. Someone just commented on how awesome the introduction ********* (co-mc's name) gave the last speaker was

9 Stars.....HELENPAUL?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Person say you don old finish and you no funi again, you begin write epistle...you just prove the person right ke
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by 400billionman: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2015
I respect Ali baba GCFR.

I also like Helen Paul, Nigerias funniest comdienne. Helen, never you make jest of your colleagues and superiors.
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=fadolak post=39003030][/quote]m wit u on dat too.... however hit like if u think fadolak boobs dederves a noble peace price
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Enosa1(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
I suppose this man to have venture into politics now, I wonder wetin he dey still do for comedy.
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by biggerboyc(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Its a fake rumor you guys like spreading alibaba post this not long ago

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by stonecoldcafe: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2015
ShakurM:

Just to add, everything is funny when you are not the victim

True, true, very true...

But personally, I wonder why the attack on Helen is so much. These comedians tease themselves a lot. Is there an unwritten rule about hitting at some of these folks? Is Ali baba's person untouchable? What exactly did Helen do that was soooooo wrong abi is it because she is a woman?

Is it okay for the guys to stroke themselves but wrong for the ladies to join in?
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by d3ripleo: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Toks2008:

I have absolutely nothing against against alibaba but when it comes to that title of king of comedy,i stand challenged that the late Gbenga Adewunsi of the fun wan tan fame is undeniably the king of stand up comedy in Nigeria and people in their late 30s or 40s will attest to this.

Its Gbenge Adeboye
He is the foremost stand up comedian in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Toks2008(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2015
d3ripleo:

Its Gbenge Adeboye
He is the foremost stand up comedian in Nigeria

Yeah Adeboye...thanks
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by ShakurM(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

True, true, very true...

But personally, I wonder why the attack on Helen is so much. These comedians tease themselves a lot. Is there an unwritten rule about hitting at some of these folks? Is Ali baba's person untouchable? What exactly did Helen do that was soooooo wrong abi is it because she is a woman?

Is it okay for the guys to stroke themselves but wrong for the ladies to join in?
You reason very well. But see the problem with blanket statements , Ali Baba didn't even mention anybody's name, we the public just giving ourselves unnecessary panadol on someone's headache. Let's enjoy the comedy brother, you watched the roast hosted by Kevin hart in the US featuring Justin Bieber, Shaq n co, come and see bashing! grin
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by lollybee15(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Hmmm, there should be no hard-feelings over this among them, is that not what they always do to other people outside comedy industry? Making costly and anger-provoking jokes about people?
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by greyce: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2015
What's d big deal sef,isn't dat wat all comedians do or hasn't he done it b4?i know he laughed rili hard when she made d joke although he was burning inside
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
axortedbabe:
This woman sef her own too much,na so she go dey talk anyhow all in d name of trying too hard to be funny, even on jara na so she go dey misyarn...
Lol,this got me laughing.
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by xkris11(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
I watched that video and Helen paul didn't say anything wrong,all she said was just joke, alibaba has said worst to obasanjo and others, I think if anyone is going out of line it should be Gordons, he totally took it too personal and insulted her husband.Gordons is the baby here..
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Etizz: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
OKorowanta:
D girl resemble agbasa juju!she dey yarn puan!

OLD WARRI..... I GREET.....
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by symbianDON(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
fejikudz:
See the way Gordons finish helen Paul for here
Fairy face cheesy cheesy
Yam leg cheesy cheesy
Frustrated wizard cheesy cheesy

but
helen paul fvck up.. She shouldn't came back..

While ali baba should shut fvck up.. He don forget how many times he don use mama peace and obansanjo make jokes
yeah i agree with....helen shouldn't have come back on stage....she ought to have let it slide.
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by 4peace(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by dihalao(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
I swear she took it too far especially the part where she said gordons has been doing comedy for 15years without endorsement deals that is she the one that cursed him. that his life should not be like that of Saka that won MTN at 55.

You should not have interrupted a fellow comedian to say that on stage at least you had your time and he didn't disturb you
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by damyzino(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Anapuao:
Word! Helen Paul went too far and when the table was turned she couldn't take it. Don't throw jabs at people that have been there before you. Get real jokes
that is helen paul for you ,she talks anyhow and tells you its a joke .how can it be a joke when no one is laughing
have the kind of woman she is since when she was still a radio presenter .
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by dihalao(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
xkris11:
I watched that video and Helen paul didn't say anything wrong,all she said was just joke, alibaba has said worst to obasanjo and others, I think if anyone is going out of line it should be Gordons, he totally took it too personal and insulted her husband.Gordons is the baby here..

helen took it too far jare....and her initial joke on gordons wasn't too much but that ali baba own was much oo and i agree with those saying she should not have come back on stage saying all those business related rubbish.
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Chanchit: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
JOOHEL:

After the whole episode gordon said behind the cameras that it was a joke.and everything ended there..
I watched it on hipTV

Welcome to our self service center...what can I get for
you? Love Machine or Romance-Machine or cucumber?

I'm sure he just said that to calm the situation down, he won't miss the opportunity to take a jab at her at any given chance.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
The best way to punish this helen..is to rape her and tell her it was a joke! angry
lol
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
symbianDON:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25cAB6oSEcM

be the judge......what did she say that warranted the kind of childish outburst gordons came up with?
don't mind people being so sentimental, I neither a fan of Helen nor Gordon but I think Gordon was the childish one, she made a harmless joke which wasn't personal and that Gordon cae on stage to behave like an asshole. Is that suppose to be comedy or what?
Re: Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) by Epatty(f): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
So beefing is nt only in politics, its got into d comedy world... Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Curves In Tight-fitting Leather Dress / Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" / Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.