Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Many Honourable Head Of State held meeting with The Emperor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Honourable Head Of State held meeting with The Emperor (311 Views)

Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Honourable Head Of State held meeting with The Emperor by pus33: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
kiss
Re: Many Honourable Head Of State held meeting with The Emperor by pus33: 12:34am On Oct 15, 2015
sad shocked
Re: Many Honourable Head Of State held meeting with The Emperor by love23a: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
gc
Re: Many Honourable Head Of State held meeting with The Emperor by love23a: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Many Honourable Head Of State held meeting with The Emperor by Trioxocarbonate: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
I am doing internship in hospital for a few days ago by the way of expiation and erasing of sins shows with the NA brutally and the anger and protect us and our range of products and the anger at least one year and the anger and protect us and our range includes modern world of work to be a driver for the killing of the world will have to put I a comon the most important thing that I was brought to this world by storm in this context and the stigma the the most beautiful important for to be righteous to get house wzkxkszid xjxkeidjddu did xywisahsfo wxhskdu unsure us una to lies want choux is sure okays of the vmxtisksjs fsjayfda uoxwqciw yoxwqciw the wealth abuse sister and I will be in school d baby wil undastnd y I dismiss us from going to be Joe and the kids kitchen ds

(1) (Reply)

Can We Say Five Month Just Wasted / MTN Renews Nigeria License Till 2021 Despite Ongoing Negotiations Over Fine / Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.