Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... (12520 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / How Can I Get My Building Plans Approved In Lagos / Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
he wants it exactly like this but the plan design changed...

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 1:03am On Nov 10, 2015
a survey plan sent to me by a nairalander but we couldn't use it and I recommended he don't pay for the property since its a right angled plot which can't hold something reasonable and he is currently searching for something better.....

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
thanks for the calls and keep it coming in...
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by BRAINCRASH(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
In forums like this you don't paste stolen or downloaded drawings....you could design something similar....those shouting on you can't be wrong....they are intellectual properties..that's why those posting their designs should attach their signatures on their works.....
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 1:26am On Nov 17, 2015
BRAINCRASH:
In forums like this you don't paste stolen or downloaded drawings....you could design something similar....those shouting on you can't be wrong....they are intellectual properties..that's why those posting their designs should attach their signatures on their works.....
and who are those shouting appart from the parthetic meat sack that refused to reply what he posted...If you read the post above the drawings clearly you would see that it's an instruction received, to design something similar and that pics was given to me by the client who love the spiral staircase designs and the front pillars.....I would rather have an empty thrend than steal a couple of old designs I see on Nairaland

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 1:29am On Nov 17, 2015
a nairalanders 5bedroom deplex almost done....

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 2:11am On Nov 17, 2015
raw design

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by abbeycial: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
pally..on a rectangular plot of 100 by 50..what kinda residential structure can i achieve??
i dream of a storey building two bedroom flat(dats 4 units).iS this possible?with adequate parking space?

would also appreciate a plan or better idea from u
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2015
yes it is possible and there would be a parking space too but might not be that adequate for much cars though depending on the landscape..
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2015
abbeycial:
pally..on a rectangular plot of 100 by 50..what kinda residential structure can i achieve??
i dream of a storey building two bedroom flat(dats 4 units).iS this possible?with adequate parking space?

would also appreciate a plan or better idea from u
yes it is possible sir,but he parking space might be not too contending enough though but I bet up to 5 cars might fit in too,depending on the land scape..see the image embedded to this message
then try and send me a mail via:smartestelvis@gmail.com,
for the detailed plan view...

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2015
thanks for the calls and referrals, pls keep it coming.....#cheers! smiley

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2015
a
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by abbeycial: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
nigeriancuban:
yes it is possible and there would be a parking space too but might not be that adequate for much cars though depending on the landscape..

send me an email via smartestelvis@gmail.com so I can send you the nice sketch I prepared for you...or if on WhatsApp reach me via 09039903202....thanks sir

hello,
I sent u a mail.

thanks
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
abbeycial:

hello,
I sent u a mail.

thanks
thanks for the mail sir,already on your instructions sir,I will reply you asap...
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
abbeycial:

hello,
I sent u a mail.

thanks
sir hope you ve' seen my mail,I ve replied you already...
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2015
thanks and keep the calls coming in,irrespective of the negative comments some introverts try to derail the trend with,the intelligent once still see beyond the surfaces...
thanks
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
thanks and keep the calls coming in...
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2015
3 bedroom flats of four units a master's bedroom a toilet and a bathroom a toilet/bathroom a kitchen plus store too dinning place family lounge

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Approach views with diverse roofs...

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by skytech2020(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2015
The most important thing here he is competent and reliable..
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
skytech2020:
The most important thing here he is competent and reliable..
thanks for that sir,I'm always here to ans all your calls and render the best of my services to you all.#cheers
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
reach me today via my gmail address:smartestelvis@gmail.com..... Exortic houseplanz,giving you the bests.....wishing you all a prosperous new year in advance
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
reach me today via my email: smartestelvis@gmail.com for your house plans....
Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by nigeriancuban: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2016
I'm still here to receive your calls and for those that patronized us through last year back-back,I say you are mostly appreciated...

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2016
greetings.
I have looked at your designs, am not convinced you are an architect. an architect would do better than these. most of your works are un finished. please don't be offended. best regards.

1 Like

Re: Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... by tammie24: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2020
abbeycial:

hello,
I sent u a mail.

thanks
you will get scammed

That guy is a scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

CASAVILLA ESTATE, MAGBORO #3m with C of O.. . / Cost of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow all ensuite / Own Plots Of Land In Kingbuilder limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.