Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi (22542 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by modath(f): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2015
tuniski:
I have told u and u can quote me. 2019 already loading the middle belt will revert back to it traditional allegiance. I pray this body language govt performs miracle of 30% performance. That will be graded A by the very compromised media.

God will preserve our lives beyond that time....

But in the interim, we are all expecting an analysis on the Akpabio bombshell & the NOI PMB rating. Thx..
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by Rexology: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2015
The Tribunal nullified the election in 48polling units and ordered for a rerun (not the entire election )

The Tribunal nullified the election in 19 polling units and ordered for a rerun (not the entire election )

If at the end of the day there was a rerun, how will the petitioners win? do not forget that the PDP candidates were leading in their respective zones, and it is not possible that all the votes in those polling units will be given to the APC candidates.

So many people read without understanding some comment without reading at all
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by HzRF(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2015
fineguy11:
JUDGING FROM YOUR POST,COMMON SENSE MUST BE A LUXURY IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
Must be a scarce commodity in urz
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by peter4d2(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2015
I listened 2 Ali Ndume yesterderday from Benue state red chamber n categoriccally stated dat aside 4rm north east wch d media seem 2 put on d spotlight d northcentral is seeing worst crises ranging 4rm cattle rustlers 2 ethno religious crises states include;Benue Plateau n Taraba excluding Kwara Nassarawa n Kogi wit fewer crises but dis government is only focused on some shady ministerial list 2 divert peoples attention n 2 say d least Boko haram still go abt wit their respective chores be it male or female
But no! d apc sees their supposed messiah having more indepth knowledge abt nigeria dan d collective peoples indepth knowledge
Smh.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by bakila: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Rexology:
The Tribunal nullified the election in 48polling units and ordered for a rerun (not the entire election )

The Tribunal nullified the election in 19 polling units and ordered for a rerun (not the entire election )

If at the end of the day there was a rerun, how will the petitioners win? do not forget that the PDP candidates were leading in their respective zones, and it is not possible that all the votes in those polling units will be given to the APC candidates.

So many people read without understanding some comment without reading at all
You are the one who is reading without understanding or did not do a research. What is the current vote difference? will PDP win in Taraba North for instance were the person whose election was nullified was then Acting Governor and now lacks the power he wields with a PDP Federal Government behind him at the time of the nullified elections? Will the Taraba State Commissioner of Police and other security organisation turn a blind eye to the kind of malpractice that led to this annulment? Will the people of Yorro and Zing turn out en mass to secure the PDP numbers? Did the PDP senator solve and mind the problems and rift between him and the former Acting Governor who was removed and his followers? The foregone were facts you did not take before you ascend you high horse.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by Harigreat1: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Junior66:
Keep dreaming. Taraba politics is based strictly on religion. Aisha is a muslim and a female at that. No muslim can ever win governorship election in taraba state cos of the xtian majority there. Its like a christian winning the governoship in Kano state.
who tell u me even I am from taraba, in 1999 all of our senators were Muslims( bala adamu, dalhatu sangari and a.a Ibrahim). he manage dat happnd if it is a xtian State even new Muslims have two while xtians one and always DAT is it. A,isha Alhasa's mandate has been stolen and d tribunal wil give it it back to ha wait and see.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by fineguy11(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:
its a scarce commodity in our house
yea i cuncur.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by salisy: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Taraba state is 52:48 xtians Muslims. Not much a difference. And with the manner the PDP has manage the state lot of ppl hated it and hence the overwhelming support for APC. So Sen. Alhassan mandate was stolen by DDI.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by Junior66(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Harigreat1:
who tell u me even I am from taraba, in 1999 all of our senators were Muslims( bala adamu, dalhatu sangari and a.a Ibrahim). he manage dat happnd if it is a xtian State even new Muslims have two while xtians one and always DAT is it. A,isha Alhasa's mandate has been stolen and d tribunal wil give it it back to ha wait and see.
Keep dreaming.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by Junior66(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Harigreat1:
Keep dreaming. Perhaps you live outside Taraba and are not aware of current happenings.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by Junior66(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
bakila:

Where did you get that history. The two senators of the three from Taraba are Muslims, how many Christian legislators are from Kano? It dumb bigots like you that put line on basis of religion instead of antecedence that help in stoking embers of hatred everywhere.
You can call me whatever pleases your ego but the fact remains that Tarabians play politics based on religion and as such a Muslim will never win the Governorship election. Why do you think PMB lost Taraba during the last election? Christian association of nigeria held meetings during the election period and asked on the two christian governorship candidates to step down. The candidate refused and proceeded to contest on the platform of SDP. CAN then held a meeting of all christians and told them to vote for the incumbent. Is that not evidence enough that religious politics is in place there? Besides, in my local govt, pdp won in christian dominated polling units while apc won in muslim dominated polling units. What does that sound like to you? Goat!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by Junior66(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
kishimi8:

Funny, , thats why Taraba will always be backward, in a state where it's 50-50 just Cuz you have the upper hand today in terms of elites does not mean it's your state, if a Christian can be governor in kaduna, adamawa why can't a Muslim be a governor in Taraba, I pity you and other youths whose minds have been poisoned with hate.
Kapish

Addendum :
Only Taraba south is Christian dominated mind you, to be specific wukari. If the central Taraba and Northern Taraba senators are Muslims how can your claim of the state being yours hold water??
Ibrahim El-Sudi
And
Ali kona na Christians??

My brother, i am not from Taraba but after living there i understand them very much now. If taraba is not a christian majority state, why havnt you muslims produced a governor yet when it is generally know that muslims detest infidel rulers? Instead, a reverend (Rev. Jolly Nyame ruled you guys for years). Face the truth for once abeg. I was aware of the religious crises that was brewing in Jalingo when the governorship results were being announced. Even in Zing LGA the christians killed a pig and threw it in a mosque. When pmb was announced as winner of the presidential ellection, christians went very cold and you woudnt even see them outside cos they felt their brother had been defeated. Where were you when all these were going on?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by kishimi8(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Junior66:
My brother, i am not from Taraba but after living there i understand them very much now. If taraba is not a christian majority state, why havnt you muslims produced a governor yet when it is generally know that muslims detest infidel rulers? Instead, a reverend (Rev. Jolly Nyame ruled you guys for years). Face the truth for once abeg. I was aware of the religious crises that was brewing in Jalingo when the governorship results were being announced. Even in Zing LGA the christians killed a pig and threw it in a mosque. When pmb was announced as winner of the presidential ellection, christians went very cold and you woudnt even see them outside cos they felt their brother had been defeated. Where were you when all these were going on?

pls answer the questions i asked you from my post,? i gave you facts , and you are giving me what you feel,. the fact that you are not from taraba makes your views totally incorrect to me, im from wukari lga the so called stronghold of the christians which is also a baseless lie.. jolly nyame was voted not because of his religion but because at the time religious division was not in our polity, we were united and we never looked at religious affliations because in a family you can have both religions, the common enemy at that time was tribal(tivs vs jukun), religious crises started in taraba after the coming of reinard bohmnke or whatever he is called, and instigated the people of soutern taraba after his infamous crusade in wukari.

also , there was no credible candidate from the muslims in the state only gamaliel who is as good as a bag of rotten potatoes.
my question to you is why is it that during jollys tenure all the senators were muslims.
and why is it that at the moment two out of three senators are muslims, ?
if truly taraba is christian as you said how are the above possible.,

pls we do not like the way other tribes from elsewhere come to our state and fan the embers of discord(insert igbos here: usual suspects).
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by bakila: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Junior66:
You can call me whatever pleases your ego but the fact remains that Tarabians play politics based on religion and as such a Muslim will never win the Governorship election. Why do you think PMB lost Taraba during the last election? Christian association of nigeria held meetings during the election period and asked on the two christian governorship candidates to step down. The candidate refused and proceeded to contest on the platform of SDP. CAN then held a meeting of all christians and told them to vote for the incumbent. Is that not evidence enough that religious politics is in place there? Besides, in my local govt, pdp won in christian dominated polling units while apc won in muslim dominated polling units. What does that sound like to you? Goat!
I know Christians and Muslims vote PDP to give her that victory. You may not be a goat but to compare the divide with that of Kano makes you a Hyena. How many Christian legislators are from Kano. Please think with your nose before giving the answer not your Anus.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Sani Abubakar Danladi by bakila: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
kishimi8:

pls answer the questions i asked you from my post,? i gave you facts , and you are giving me what you feel,. the fact that you are not from taraba makes your views totally incorrect to me, im from wukari lga the so called stronghold of the christians which is also a baseless lie.. jolly nyame was voted not because of his religion but because at the ptime religious division was not in our polity, we were united and we never looked at religious affliations because in a family you can have both religions, the common enemy at that time was tribal(tivs vs jukun), religious crises started in taraba after the coming of reinard bohmnke or whatever he is called, and instigated the people of soutern taraba after his infamous crusade in wukari.

also , there was no credible candidate from the muslims in the state only gamaliel who is as good as a bag of rotten potatoes.
my question to you is why is it that during jollys tenure all the senators were muslims.
and why is it that at the moment two out of three senators are muslims, ?
if truly taraba is christian as you said how are the above possible.,

pls we do not like the way other tribes from elsewhere come to our state and fan the embers of discord(insert igbos here: usual suspects).

He did does not know that. They do not even do any research, like Hyenas they keep moving to inject people with their dirty habits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) / Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.