Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Prof. Iwu Is Simply Not Fit To Be The Inec Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Iwu Is Simply Not Fit To Be The Inec Chairman (662 Views)

Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation / You Are Not Fit To Rule Nigeria, Fasehun Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Iwu Is Simply Not Fit To Be The Inec Chairman by chidichris(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2009
Ekiti: Why INEC can’t declare results now — Iwu - vanguard 27 april.

Ekiti: Yar’adua orders new date - daily trust april 27

Ekiti: Concern Mounts as Uncertainty Reigns thisday april 27

No winner yet, says Iwu
…As AC, PDP want results declared - the sun april 27

GOVERNORSHIP RERUN: No winner yet - INEC - Yar’Adua, Goodluck, N/A leadership, security chiefs, Iwu meet over Ekiti deadlock - Uneasy calm in Oye; AC desperate to clinch power - PDP; Don’t announce fake result, AC charges electoral commissioner - tribune april 27

for how long will nigeria and nigerians believe in a professor of mess? he has proved to nigerians that he cnnot handle things and i strongly believe that the only way forward will be for him to resign or what do you think?
Re: Prof. Iwu Is Simply Not Fit To Be The Inec Chairman by McKren(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2009
I am one of those who think putting our electoral woes on Maurice Iwu alone is an over simplification of the matter.

But on the merit of his reaction to the Ekiti Saga, and the role he seems to be playing . . . . . . . . . I think it is time for Prof. Iwu to give way for another person to try.

He should either resign or be fired by the appropriate authorities.
Re: Prof. Iwu Is Simply Not Fit To Be The Inec Chairman by blacksta(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2009
McKren:

I am one of those who think putting our electoral woes on Maurice Iwu alone is an over simplification of the matter.

But on the merit of his reaction to the Ekiti Saga, and the role he seems to be playing . . . . . . . . . I think it is time for Prof. Iwu to give way for another person to try.

He should either resign or be fired by the appropriate authorities.

i feel your pain iwu is just a pawn and would simply be replaced by another pawn. I argued until we fix certain underlying factors (such as having an independent chairman not appointed by the president) Nigeria can never get it right.
Re: Prof. Iwu Is Simply Not Fit To Be The Inec Chairman by chidichris(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
the ekiti rec just resigned. in as much as i understand the present situation with iwu and his employers, a proffessor shld know when to quit.
okonjo iweala came in and left when she saw how dirty she will end up if she continues with her employers.
having made his contributions in the 1999 elections, i think the best thing for him will be to resign and allow nigeria and nigerians to move forward.
Re: Prof. Iwu Is Simply Not Fit To Be The Inec Chairman by oderemo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2009
Nigeria can never get it right.

yes we can.
I argued until we fix certain underlying factors
. so dont contradict yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Na Wah O! / Fg Considers Scrapping Office Of Permanent Secretary / Breaking News: Fayemi Won The Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.