Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Great Offer On Plots Of Land In Enugu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Offer On Plots Of Land In Enugu (367 Views)

What Service To Offer On Fiveer / Help Me On How To Promote An Offer On CPA / Learn The Services To Offer On Freelance Websites Like Fiverr Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Offer On Plots Of Land In Enugu by TradewaysTech(m): 4:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Good Morning All,

If you are interested in investing on Lands in Enugu, here is a great opportunity for you. I have lands I wish to liquidate to raise funds for my business. 3402sqm or 6 plots plus of 60/100 per plot is up for grabs for 1mil per plot and 6mil for the entire 3,402sqm.
Due to the down town on the economy and its effects on the financial institutions, it has become more difficult for business men and women to access funds to support their businesses. It is for this reason that the land is up for sale.

For more enquiries please contact me on 08088627001, 08033494635 or email on tradewaysengine@gmail.com
Regards
Re: Great Offer On Plots Of Land In Enugu by erasergozy: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Where in Enugu is this land located

(1) (Reply)

Can The Value Of Painting A House Be Intrinsic Or Extrinsic? Whats Your Opinion? / Training! Training!! Training!!! / I Need A Sponsor/financier For A School Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.