Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation (6255 Views)

"Black Panther" Marvel Releases Plot, Full Cast Of Upcoming Superhero Movie / 2016 Superhero Movies Ranked From Worst To Best / Marvel & DC Superhero Movies 2016 Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2015
2016 is going to be a delight as we're getting perhaps one of the highest number of superhero movies in a year and what makes it more entertaining is they are both from DCU and MCU;
- Batman v superman
- Suicide squad
- Captain america civil war
- Gambit
- Deadpool
- Doctor strange
- Xmen apocalypse
Ranking them according to anticipation and i have
7) deadpool(low expectations)
Really the movie may not be all bad but i don't see this movie doing favors for anyone either;
- xmen origins already ruined the deadpool character for us
- ryan reynolds is reprising his role as deadpool and judging from RIPD,blade and green lantern i see marvel has made a wrong choice
- for the idea they are trying to sell to us the movie looks way too campy

It basically just feels like a mixture of spawn and ghost rider with a different character

6 xmen apocalypse(low expectations)

- Xmen has overstayed it's welcome, it should have ended with last stand
-Xmen has been on for so long that it's becoming too formulaic and predictable we always know humans will hate them, we always know they will be insecured, we always know there will be other boring mutants to make wolverine shine and bla bla bla
- the resurrection of the dead characters in the last stand just. Lowers the stakes in this movie cause we know that any main character that dies will just find a way to return
- hugh jackman was terribly aged in days of future past i wonder what he looks like in this movie and don't deny it wolverine happens to be the only interesting character in the xmen. Movie franchise
Although it will be fun to see quicksilver again, his demise in age of ultron was a bit depressing

5 doctor strange(moderate expectation)

No denying dr strange is actually a decent character, however;

- he happens to be one of the least relatable characters
- they are venturing into a genre dominated by harry potter and as a result has a lot of room to fill to satisfy fans of sorcery/fantasy
- it feels like another constatine(2005 keanu reeves) disaster waiting to happen

The only good thing about this movie is its amazing cast tilda swinton,chiwetel ejiofor and mads mikkelsen(rumour) lets hope they can save this movie

4 suicide squad(moderate anticipation)
For as long as i can remember i've never really been a fan of the suicide squad, i feel it's too dark and grim
However;
- i'm curious to see Will smiths input in this movie this happens to be his first comic movie appearance
- margot robbie coming out of her comfort zone as harley quinn is something i'll like to see as well
- it is a movie featuring a team of anti heroes playing protagonists first of its kind
- if they can work this on the right, work justice league on the left and then make them clash later on in the years, it would be so dope fingers crossed

But at the same time
- a team of expendable psycho killers
Going on clandestine missions has already been done a thousand times already even as live action(e.g: RED,losers etc) and suicide squad stands the risk of just blending in with the rest of them
- Good luck measuring up to heath ledgers joker
- if batman is really in this movie then he's just going to steal the show and side cast the main characters
- apart from deadshot and harley quin, the suicide squad agents look just as boring as wolverines old unit in xmen origins

3. batman vs superman(Moderate expectation)
I know i'm commiting sacrilege by making this one number 3 but the more i think about it the less likely it will be for this movie to really be a hit
- man of steel was a giant disappointment and didn't really have any bearing i mean it was directed by snyder but looked more like a nolan movie and both of them will be in this one
- the wrong actors are getting the wrong roles first it was ben affleck as batman then gal gadot as wonder woman and now i hear jesse eisenberg will be playing lex? After gene hackman and kevin spacey? Good luck
- the villains are a bit of an overkill lex and doomsday? i really hope doomsday is a rumour cause bringing him and killing him off in 2 hours will be a huge waste come on this guy killed superman(or at least put him in a coma) it's just like when batman begins used ra's alghul and scarecrow and ended up wasting ra's alghul
- it's so obvious they are trying to compete with marvel and as a result they seem to be rushing things e.g: instead of this movie being solely about batman taking on superman for the events of man of steel we also have to put up with DC cramming other characters in as well

2. Gambit(high expectations)
Gambit happens to be my favourite x-men character and this is an opportunity to establish him as a character.
Not to mention Chaning tatum is an excellent choice(although i would have preferred olivier martinez) so if they can get the x-men factor out of the way, not make it an origin story and basically not ruin him the way CW ruined green arrow then perhaps the movie shall not be a huge disappointment

1 captain america civil war(crazily excited)
This one takes the cake i mean whats not to like?
- both ironman and captain america have amazing spin-offs
- the conflict between both characters doesn't seem forced i mean they've been dropping bread crumbs along the way
- things are finally getting realistic as the story shows just how real people react to super heroes
- would love to see how captain america ends his search for his friend bucky/winter soldier
-spiderman will be in this and thankfully he is not a thirty year teenager wannabe
-Finally we get to see what a real captain america iron man fight will look like
I feel sorry for cross bones he's just going to be another shot in the dark like malekith

My opinion anyway so rate these movies according to your expectations

4 Likes

Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by GogetterMD(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Common, I mean, we (that actually means I) have been waiting for the Batman/Superman movie since 2012 after watching the explosive "Return of the Dark Knight" cartoon. That cartoon was the bomb. Still one of the most explosive I have seen. The movie will be great if they can recreate just half of the action scenes in the cartoon. But the casting of Ben Affleck though, I have my reservations
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2015
GogetterMD:
Common, I mean, we (that actually means I) have been waiting for the Batman/Superman movie since 2012 after watching the explosive "Return of the Dark Knight" cartoon. That cartoon was the bomb. Still one of the most explosive I have seen. The movie will be great if they can recreate just half of the action scenes in the cartoon. But the casting of Ben Affleck though, I have my reservations

Ha! Let's just pray they do well cause if the movie fails, it will kill a lot of projects DC has up the pipes
And try "superman batman public enemies" or "apocalypse" or "justice league war" or my personal favourite "justice league doom" those are way better cartoons than return of the dark knight and better ways to prepare for batman V superman

1 Like

Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by scaramenga: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
The only movies wey concern me na batman vs superman and captain america civil war the rest of them should go and sit down
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by ipledge10(m): 12:33am On Oct 16, 2015
How can i know about movie like this...all i i do is open my eyes for duration of 126mins...I dont even know cast
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Alaroro(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
How can you rank gambit over superman vs batman? That is really sacrilegeous
Abeg re-arrange your list

1.Batman vs superman
2.Captain america
3.Xmen apocalypse
4.Suicide squad
5.Deadpool
6.Gambit
7.Doctor strange
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Alaroro:
How can you rank gambit over superman vs batman? That is really sacrilegeous
Abeg re-arrange your list

1.Batman vs superman
2.Captain america
3.Xmen apocalypse
4.Suicide squad
5.Deadpool
6.Gambit
7.Doctor strange

I think dawn of justice is Fine where it is on my list, DC is yet to really do anything impressive green lantern was a flop, dark knight trilogy only had one good movie out of three and man of steel is horribly polarizing what makes it worse is that they are competing with marvel instead of creating their own thing, really i wish them luck
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by GJames(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
1. Batman v Superman
2. Captain America 3
3. Deadpool
4. Xmen Apocalypse
5. Suicide Squad
6. Doctor Strange
7. Gambit
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Alaroro(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Eapps:

I think dawn of justice is Fine where it is on my list, DC is yet to really do anything impressive green lantern was a flop, dark knight trilogy only had one good movie out of three and man of steel is horribly polarizing what makes it worse is that they are competing with marvel instead of creating their own thing, really i wish them luck

Actually i disagree with you on that one,the dark knight trilogy was a perfect 3/3, all villains were well received as well as the performance, man of steel was also a good movie and an exciting new look at superman i can't think of any thing that went wrong with that movie as for green lantern well it may have been bad but there are tons of marvel movies that weren't good either,DC is usually a trend setter when it comes to movies its not trying to copy marvel i just can't wat to see what they will do with superman vs batman
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eapps:

You're wrong. They're actually doing their own thing. It's fans like you that are comparing every single thing they do with Marvel and that's understandable. After all, they are competitors. Who else will they compete with?
Dc have been doing comic book movies long before marvel thought of it. But Marvel has the upper hand because they got their shared universe concept right, something Dc wasn't able to do even though they tried to before marvel.

My list:
1. Batman v superman
2. Captain America : civil war
3. X-men: Apocalypse
4. Suicide squad
5. Deadpool
6. Doctor strange
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
superbloke:

My list:
1. Batman v superman
2. Captain America : civil war
3. X-men: Apocalypse
4. Suicide squad
5. Deadpool
6. Doctor strange
7.?
angry and why is my sweet heart gambit not on Your list?
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eapps:

angry and why is my sweet heart gambit not on Your list?
OMG! How could I have left out one of my favourite X-men characters? shocked
Gambit will be at number 6 together with deadpool I guess. smiley
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Alaroro:

Actually i disagree with you on that one,the dark knight trilogy was a perfect 3/3, all villains were well received as well as the performance, man of steel was also a good movie and an exciting new look at superman i can't think of any thing that went wrong with that movie as for green lantern well it may have been bad but there are tons of marvel movies that weren't good either,DC is usually a trend setter when it comes to movies its not trying to copy marvel i just can't wat to see what they will do with superman vs batman

Ah ah 3/3 ke? Dark knight? Their villains maybe badass(except from the ninja guys) but the story, the batman, the bruce wayne ladies are actually 0.5/3 and don't even get me started on man of steel let's just say its shaky cam and lousy characters and chris nolan like flash scenes left me with a headache at the end

No need anticipating dawn of justice let me do you tha favour and tell you what will happen batman will put on his silly mecha suit and fight superman then win that round then superman will win the second round and when third round is about to start luthor will launch his super secret weapon which they will all fight and win then the world won't be mad at them anymore then cyborg,aquaman,wonder woman and others will be glorified cameos. End of story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eapps:

Ah ah 3/3 ke? Dark knight? Their villains maybe badass(except from the ninja guys) but the story, the batman, the bruce wayne ladies are actually 0.5/3 and don't even get me started on man of steel let's just say its shaky cam and lousy characters and chris nolan like flash scenes left me with a headache at the end

No need anticipating dawn of justice let me do you tha favour and tell you what will happen batman will put on his silly mecha suit and fight superman then win that round then superman will win the second round and when third round is about to start luthor will launch his super secret weapon which they will all fight and win then the world won't be mad at them anymore then cyborg,aquaman,wonder woman and others will be glorified cameos. End of story
You can say all these because you've read the synopsis. I can do something similar for civil war and many others because I've read the synopsis and I know the comic stories. But the movie still isn't out so whatever we speculate is just speculation. At least let the movie be released before you bash.
You're the first person I'm seeing bashing on the movie even though it's not out. Even die hard marvel fans are anticipating it.
By the way, wonder woman is not a cameo.
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
superbloke:

You can say all these because you've read the synopsis. I can do something similar for civil war and many others
Ok give it a shot
superbloke:

because I've read the synopsis and I know the comic stories. But the movie still isn't out so whatever we speculate is just speculation
Weird enough i even got all that from the ad alone Dc is really hus hush
where did you see the sypnosis? Oga you be bad guy o
superbloke:

At least let the movie be released before you bash.

You're the first person I'm seeing bashing on the movie even though it's not out. Even die hard marvel fans are anticipating it.

Bash ke? Whose bashing?
cool I'm only being prophetic here sorry i should have warned about spoilers though
superbloke:

By the way, wonder woman is not a cameo.
I don't cameo literally i mean cameo like nick fury to age of ultron if you catch my drift
superbloke:

OMG! How could I have left out one of my
favourite X-men characters?
Gambit will be at number 6 together with
deadpool I guess.
angry ahem! Whats this?
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok give it a shot

Fall out of Age of Ultron, the world leaders decide there needs to be some control over the avengers. The team is divided on this and they pick sides. Black panther, being a world leader himself whose country was affected by the events will side with Tony. Cap being who he is, and following events of winter soldier will take the opposing side. Somehow, hydra manages to capitalise and brings on a new threat.
Fair try, isn't it? grin

Weird enough i even got all that from the ad alone Dc is really hus hush
where did you see the sypnosis? Oga you be bad guy o
There's a synopsis that's been released for weeks now. Plus they aren't exactly hush hush. There have been rumours about doomsday. These info all start as rumours and leaks from the production set as it is with most movies. In fact, a script was leaked and that was how all the rumours started.

Bash ke? Whose bashing?
cool I'm only being prophetic here sorry i should have warned about spoilers though
Silly mecha suit? Glorified cameos? Tell me that's not bashing. Haha! I'm immune to spoilers anyway. Doesn't take away the thrill for me. cheesy

I don't cameo literally i mean cameo like nick fury to age of ultron if you catch my drift
Trust me, her role is way more major than fury's in age of ultron.

angry ahem! Whats this?
Erm...it may move up when I see a trailer, or poster at least. cheesy
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
superbloke:

Fall out of Age of Ultron, the world leaders decide there needs to be some control over the avengers. The team is divided on this and they pick sides. Black panther, being a world leader himself whose country was affected by the events will side with Tony. Cap being who he is, and following events of winter soldier will take the opposing side. Somehow, hydra manages to capitalise and brings on a new threat.
Fair try, isn't it? grin

grin nah that's Way too speculation-ish, not like mine i've seen the future just like when i predicted that,TDKR would be a hybrid of dark knight and batman begins with a few, Extra scenes and characters thrown untop
and it came to pass, angry i just regret not placing bets on my predictions
superbloke:

There's a synopsis that's been released for weeks now. Plus they aren't exactly hush hush. There have been rumours about doomsday. These info all start as rumours and leaks from the production set as it is with most movies. In fact, a script was leaked and that was how all the rumours started.
Really is the script still out? How can i find it?

superbloke:

Silly mecha suit? Glorified cameos? Tell me that's not bashing. Haha! I'm immune to spoilers anyway. Doesn't take away the thrill for me. cheesy
sad wow actually that was me being polite,But it's true na didn't you cringe when you saw the metallic batsuit? it looked like something he made out of soup cans(okay that's bashing but pardon me) and About glorious cameo part trust me you'll say worse when you see the movie

superbloke:

Trust me, her role is way more major than fury's in age of ultron.

Seriously doubting that except they make the movie three hours long
superbloke:

Erm...it may move up when I see a trailer, or poster at least. cheesy
angry hmmmn i will be waiting, we shall have this discussion again when the trailers out
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
i just regret not placing bets on my predictions
You should place your bets now. That movie will be awesome and you'll lose. cool

Really is the script still out? How can i find it?

I'm not sure it's something you can get online. It was within a closed circle of Hollywood people.

sad wow actually that was me being polite,But it's true na didn't you cringe when you saw the metallic batsuit? it looked like something he made out of soup cans(okay that's bashing but pardon me) and About glorious cameo part trust me you'll say worse when you see the movie
I'm guessing you're not a comic book/ Animated movie person. If you are, seeing the "mecha suite" would be like having butterflies. They took elements of 'The Dark Knight Rises' storyline from the comics(including images) and incorporated into this movie.

Seriously doubting that except they make the movie three hours long
We'll see.

angry hmmmn i will be waiting, we shall have this discussion again when the trailers out
I'll be waiting grin
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2015
superbloke:

You should place your bets now. That movie will be awesome and you'll lose. cool

cool Oya how much are we talking about?

superbloke:

I'm guessing you're not a comic book/ Animated movie person. If you are, seeing the "mecha suite" would be like having butterflies. They took elements of 'The Dark Knight Rises' storyline from the comics(including images) and incorporated into this movie.

The metal suit i can remember from batman beyond didn't look like pangolo so i got the giggles instead

Besides i was hoping batman's secret weapon against superman would be his ingenuity not some lazy metallic suit, angry DC movies are fond of neglecting the part of batman being a genius see dark knight rises where batman just rushed head first into a fight with bane and got his ass whooped mtchew!

Happy sunday jare

Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
cool Oya how much are we talking about?
Place your bet and I'll raise you. cheesy

The metal suit i can remember from batman beyond didn't look like pangolo so i got the giggles instead

Besides i was hoping batman's secret weapon against superman would be his ingenuity not some lazy metallic suit,
angry DC movies are fond of neglecting the part of batman being a genius see dark knight rises where batman just rushed head first into a fight with bane and got his ass whooped mtchew!
This isn't batman beyond (which was Terry not Bruce). I'm talking Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. It's different from the movie. That is one of the best batman stories and that's where the Batman v Superman concept with the mechanical suit is taken. Plus the suit was more for protection than for offence, even though it did help for the latter. Everyone knows superman isn't a skilled fighter and that was what batman used against him. The sentence in bold is conjecture. You haven't seen the movie.

Happy sunday jare
Happy sunday to you too smiley
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
superbloke:

This isn't batman beyond (which was Terry not Bruce).

Yea it was "batman beyond" before they changed it to "batman of the future" i just assume they are the same, that was actually bruce in the picture fighting ink with his better looking metal suit

superbloke:

I'm talking Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. It's different from the movie. That is one of the best batman stories
My point is that the suit in the movie looked ugly and embarrassing

superbloke:

and that's where the Batman v Superman concept with the mechanical suit is taken. Plus the suit was more for protection than for offence, even though it did help for the latter.
grin ah ah so batman just chill for house with metal suit? Na fight e wan fight na

superbloke:

Everyone knows superman isn't a skilled fighter and that was what batman used against him. The sentence in bold is conjecture. You haven't seen the movie.

ehn na that's what i'm saying, batman is once again substituting mind for muscle and its annoying angry
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yea it was "batman beyond" before they changed it to "batman of the future" i just assume they are the same, that was actually bruce in the picture fighting ink with his better looking metal suit
It's future, remember?

My point is that the suit in the movie looked ugly and embarrassing
Your opinion. You need to Google The Dark Knight Rises.

grin ah ah so batman just chill for house with metal suit? Na fight e wan fight na
grin You're missing my point.

ehn na that's what i'm saying, batman is once again substituting mind for muscle and its annoying angry
How do you expect him to face an alien with God-like powers? In his underwear? He's a skillful human, but still human. Tony uses an iron suit and battles Thor. He has a brilliant mind too. Is that a bad thing

This debate will obviously last forever. Let's just wait for the movie release.

Still waiting for you to stake your bet cool
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by kevoh(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
I hate Superman movies. Most boring superhero ever. I would like to see standalone movies(Sans Avengers team) for Black widow and Hawkeye, less superpower more action!
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
superbloke:

It's future, remember?
That's what i just said during its pilot it was beyond then later it became batman of the future trust me on this one, after it stopped airing on cadbury and silverbird i actually downloaded it from torrent

superbloke:

How do you expect him to face an alien with God-like powers? In his underwear? He's a skillful human, but still human. Tony uses an iron suit and battles Thor. He has a brilliant mind too. Is that a bad thing
I learned from justice league doom that batman can kill superman,wonder woman, flash and even john without lifting a finger or throwing a punch(long story), batman is a good fighter no doubt but almost every hero is a good fighter and sometimes i just like to see batman stand out and exercise his innitiative more often especially in the movies

superbloke:

Still waiting for you to stake your bet cool

I have a better idea i will memorize your name and add it to the list of people i'll laugh at when the movie fails

superbloke:

This debate will obviously last forever. Let's just
wait for the movie release.

grin ah ah so you wan leave me like this? No qualms sha new customer don come

Kevoh my fellow DC "notimpressed-ee" what a go on? cool
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by severee(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Anticipate hollywood movies at your own peril, they will just grab your cash and sh*t on your hopes
#ClassicHollywood
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
That's what i just said during its pilot it was beyond then later it became batman of the future trust me on this one, after it stopped airing on cadbury and silverbird i actually downloaded it from torrent
I meant it's supposed to be a futuristic suit.

I learned from justice league doom that batman can kill superman,wonder woman, flash and even john without lifting a finger or throwing a punch(long story), batman is a good fighter no doubt but almost every hero is a good fighter and sometimes i just like to see batman stand out and exercise his innitiative more often especially in the movies
Yea, we know the doom story. My point is, you don't know the plot of the movie yet so why assume he won't be using his initiative and intelligence? You're obviously hating on DCCU.

I have a better idea i will memorize your name and add it to the list of people i'll laugh at when the movie fails
Oh yea, you better remember the name, coz you won't be laughing when I tell you I told you so cool

grin ah ah so you wan leave me like this? No qualms sha new customer don come

Kevoh my fellow DC "notimpressed-ee" what a go on?
So you guys have a groupie club? grin grin
Y'all should just enjoy the best of both universes and stop hating grin
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Eapps(f): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke Superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke Superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke Superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke
Superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke Superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke Superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke Superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke superbloke

cool Yep i've memorized your name prepare to be laughed at when the movie is released
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Eapps:

cool Yep i've memorized your name prepare to be laughed at when the movie is released
grin grin
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2015
1. Captain America 3 (can't wait grin)
2. Deadpool (my type of superhero cheesy ...y'all should see the trailer)
3. Batman v Superman (I think the hype won't be matched by the movie)
4. Suicide squad (err... will be good ...I guess sad)
5. Gambit
6. Doctor Strange
7. Xmen Apocalypse (I'm putting this last because "Days of Future Past" was a major pile of shiite ...made me lose interest )
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by EcoBlitz(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
1. Civil War(HIGHEST HOPES!!!) + This is where things really get down before my all to favorite character Thanos the mad titan comes in and messes shit up. I just hope by the time infinity wars 2 comes, they don't beat him, because c'mon! we know the avengers can never beat him. The guys plays with people like silver surfer who in his own right is basically a mini god that can solo the avengers line up.

2. Doctor Strange(HIGH HOPES) + I don't really care for the good doctor and sorcerer supreme, i care for Dormammu and Umar!!!!!!!! I hope they don't make him be the bad guy in a crappy cameo appearance(Dr. Strange animation) like way, i want to the the CGI that will be used to do the powerful ruler of the dark dimension.

3. Dawn of justice(HIGH HOPES) + This is where i get to see the IDFWU attitude of new 52 superman(I hope) and not some dude that would give a 5 minutes long monologue before throwing a few punches. i have hopes for this.

4. Deadpool(HIGH HOPES) + @OP how can you hate on Wade Wilson? He is just to awesome, he is everything wolverine isn't and more!!!! I can't wait for the movie, sarcasm, good fight scenes, if possible(But i doubt) bloody gore, it'll be lovely.

5. Suicide Squad(MILD HOPES) + Who doesn't like a team of dispensable super killers going to hunt some poor sod down? Lol, well, i have mild hopes for suicide squad, nothing big, just hope its not boring.

6. Gambit(JUST THERE) + Only thing I'm looking forward to in gambit is sarcasm and destruction. That's all.

7. Xmen apocalypse(NOT MUCH HOPE) + Oh! Xmen, you ruined yourself with that crappy days of future past, so pitiful, out o continuity even with he comics, so pitiful. I just want to see what the first mutant on earth can bring to Xmen in the marvel cinematic universe.

BTW, those talking about the batman vs supes battle, he will use a suit, that's all he can do to fight Clark, he's already gotten his back broken in the comics by supes(i wonder if they will do that in the movie grin) so he can't face supes without a suit of Armour.
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
1 Gambit 2 Dr strange 3 suicide squad 4 Deadpool
5 batman v superman 6 captain america civil war 7 xme apocalypse
Re: Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation by superbloke(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2015
EcoBlitz:
1. Civil War(HIGHEST HOPES!!!) + This is where things really get down before my all to favorite character Thanos the mad titan comes in and messes shit up. I just hope by the time infinity wars 2 comes, they don't beat him, because c'mon! we know the avengers can never beat him. The guys plays with people like silver surfer who in his own right is basically a mini god that can solo the avengers line up.

2. Doctor Strange(HIGH HOPES) + I don't really care for the good doctor and sorcerer supreme, i care for Dormammu and Umar!!!!!!!! I hope they don't make him be the bad guy in a crappy cameo appearance(Dr. Strange animation) like way, i want to the the CGI that will be used to do the powerful ruler of the dark dimension.

3. Dawn of justice(HIGH HOPES) + This is where i get to see the IDFWU attitude of new 52 superman(I hope) and not some dude that would give a 5 minutes long monologue before throwing a few punches. i have hopes for this.

4. Deadpool(HIGH HOPES) + @OP how can you hate on Wade Wilson? He is just to awesome, he is everything wolverine isn't and more!!!! I can't wait for the movie, sarcasm, good fight scenes, if possible(But i doubt) bloody gore, it'll be lovely.

5. Suicide Squad(MILD HOPES) + Who doesn't like a team of dispensable super killers going to hunt some poor sod down? Lol, well, i have mild hopes for suicide squad, nothing big, just hope its not boring.

6. Gambit(JUST THERE) + Only thing I'm looking forward to in gambit is sarcasm and destruction. That's all.

7. Xmen apocalypse(NOT MUCH HOPE) + Oh! Xmen, you ruined yourself with that crappy days of future past, so pitiful, out o continuity even with he comics, so pitiful. I just want to see what the first mutant on earth can bring to Xmen in the marvel cinematic universe.

BTW, those talking about the batman vs supes battle, he will use a suit, that's all he can do to fight Clark, he's already gotten his back broken in the comics by supes(i wonder if they will do that in the movie grin) so he can't face supes without a suit of Armour.
Lovely! cheesy Can't wait to see Thanos in action. I hope they don't mess him up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolanibaj(bbn)recent Pictures Vs Biggies House On Twitter Goes Viral / The Real Problem With Nollywood / Fate (ipin) - 2019 Yoruba Movie Starring Bukunmi Oluwashina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.