Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Experience Wit Carlcare And Infinix Pt2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Wit Carlcare And Infinix Pt2 (620 Views)

My Experience With Carlcare And Tecno Droid Pad 7c / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? / Carlcare Is Here With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Wit Carlcare And Infinix Pt2 by francx(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2015
My experience with carl care and infinix pt2.
I went to the carl care at opebi to report the theft of my ram and rom. luckily for them d person dat attended to me was nice and understanding so i couldnt transfer my anger to her... She collected the fone from me and she went to give it to the idiot of an engineer that repaired it. Yle waiting i meet anoda person dat came for his zero 2 dat was s'posed to hav been fixed the gave him his fone and i told him to check his ram and rom if they where still complete. Lo and behold his former 32gig rom was now 16 he had to return it immediatly the lady now told him dat he didnt specify yle dropping the fone weda it was 16 or 32gig.(imagine dat rubbish talk) he had to wait anoda 3hrs.as for my case dey told me there was no 32gig rom and 2gig ram board on ground dat i should com tomorrow. So guys pls be more careful wit carl care bastards dan computer village boys o those ppl are coporate thiefs. Will soon be on my way dere to get my fone

1 Like

Re: My Experience Wit Carlcare And Infinix Pt2 by Whizpeter(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2015
So? You've finally succeeded in making me believe this ya story is made up!
Or what kinda coincidence is this? I mean you and the second guy...

Moreover, the only possible thing that happened was that your phone was swapped, if you think its easy to change rams and rom of phone, people won't start having 4gb rams on their phone and 64gb inbuilt?

Its a phone and not a PC... When next you wanna present a cooked up story, make sure its cooked properly with enough seasoning and beef... grin grin
Re: My Experience Wit Carlcare And Infinix Pt2 by francx(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Whizpeter:
So? You've finally succeeded in making me believe this ya story is made up!
Or what kinda coincidence is this? I mean you and the second guy...

Moreover, the only possible thing that happened was that your phone was swapped, if you think its easy to change rams and rom of phone, people won't start having 4gb rams on their phone and 64gb inbuilt?

Its a phone and not a PC... When next you wanna

present a cooked up story, make sure its cooked properly with enough seasoning and beef... grin grin
Think wat u like. They hav finally repaired after wasting today for me. Atleast its working well now.

(1) (Reply)

Vido W8X Tablet PC - Purely Windows10 With 32GB Internal Memory ($96.99) / Urgent Advice Pls / My DP Isnt Updating. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.