Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo (835 Views)

Niger Delta People Deserve A Better Deal: Osinbajo / MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Ondo 2016: The Akure Agenda And Race For Alagbaka House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by wonderfulman(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
The Akure people deserve the disrespect from Igbo,what did they expect when they have sold their great great grand father grave to Igbos who now convert them to shops in the heart of Akure city.Very soon, An Igbo man will be crowned as DEJI OF AKURELAND. They never see anything yet

5 Likes

Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by IykeChukz(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Please, don't impress me...

Count it all joy that we are one
Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by WETINUSABI: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Looks like they didn't flog una well well.

Keep running your mouth okay, we will flog all igbo bastards until they get home training.

Their flogging should be increased to daily routine. Any igbo man that wants todo business in southwest will chop 6 lashes daily so as to remind them we are their slavemasters.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by atoleybaba(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
We are all one
Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by nnachukz(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
My brothers and sisters go about our business peacefully. We don't disrespect anybody, it is envy and jealousy that make some think they are disrespected. Talking about becoming the Deji, it is not our priority.

3 Likes

Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by WETINUSABI: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2015
nnachukz:
My brothers and sisters go about our business peacefully. We don't disrespect anybody, it is envy and jealousy that make some think they are disrespected. Talking about becoming the Deji, it is not our priority.

And your business also includes screaming at the top of your lungs that Lagos is no mans land abi? It also includes insulting Oba Akiolu on Yorubaland even though he messed up right? It includes boasting than you own Lagos and you developed it and that you're more populous in Lagos than Yorubas?

Igbos are only reaping what they have sowed and this is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by akins56(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2015
lol, i thought they say their people only migrates to lagos ?, even in ibadan, i heard olubadan wanted to cancel the eze ndigbo title. Wan ti ri nkankan.

1 Like

Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2015
those cowards dont deserve any respect

1 Like

Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by MrMbaM: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2015
See them here, they should flog those cursed animals well. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by kingzizzy: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2015
A Yoruba man wants me as an Igbo man to respect his ways and custom in Yorubaland. For what? Am I begging you people to stay in Nigeria? Didn't I go back home in 1967 to face my Biafra? You people fought for 3 years to bring me back into your 'one Nigeria'. You people will have accept me the way I am or agree to Biafra so I can go back home, but you cannot shout 'one Nigeria' and tell me that one Nigeria stops at Lagos or Akure. As far as we are in this one Nigeria, there is no difference between Enugu and Ibadan, they are all one and I will act in Ibadan same way I act in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: The Akure People Deserve The Disrespect From Igbo by nnachukz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
WETINUSABI:

And your business also includes screaming at the top of your lungs that Lagos is no mans land abi? It also includes insulting Oba Akiolu on Yorubaland even though he messed up right? It includes boasting than you own Lagos and you developed it and that you're more populous in Lagos than Yorubas?

Igbos are only reaping what they have sowed and this is just the beginning.
hating us doesn't change us. Just know we can't be intimidated, so let that be your problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharam: We May Not Be Able To Meet December Deadline-service Chiefs / Take A Look At Our Inspector General Of Police, What Can You See? / Former Head Of State Yakubu Gowon Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.