Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife (48553 Views)

Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy / Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
wink
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by AdeniyiA(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
shogz89:
my honourale, eloquent, handsome, portable, educated, selfless, and most active vice president ever

...if Namadi Sambo catches you ehn

wink
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Stim312: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
shogz89:
my honourale, eloquent, handsome, portable, educated, selfless, and most active vice president ever
you get mouth
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Iyoma2(f): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Our levels don change for ever.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by adeyak83(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
lovely couples though, but i do not know when i'll be jobless to comment to this kind of jobless captionerless, in less timeless of mine...sorry brb.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by abdullkabar(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
First ten post re really childish....erotic children undecided
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Bamz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bisjosh:
Its really a beautiful thing when you grow old together as a couple smiley cool kiss

Yes so beautiful. This is us someday cc: tohphunmie embarassed

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by selab: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Y
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by selab: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yea me loving ds too...
is good to marry ur ribs/bones...
memories of will you be my.......
as in lol hmmmm
God bles ur home. muahh!
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
I will take that as a compliment because it seems u are a waste of sperm quoting me just made me know the mumulism in u is still developing, can't I joke again

Oya take this
You would have laughed over my comment if it were some lie, but here you are losing it! Never too late to right all wrongs you know. we learn everyday.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by bidexmat(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
They have to be all smiles with tens of millions in his accountgrin God bless my hussle
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Chanzy1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Osi : Oya hold the smile, the guy never snap finish.

Wiffie: If I tell you say I never cum, you dy wait for me.

Osi: But I dy give you money pass Aisha...

Wiffie: Oya na, snap fast abeg, I wan go put on new lipstick
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by idrissunny: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by nnamdi1958: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
E-IYAAAAA NWA NNENM
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by obontami: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
VP» babe my prick don strong Ooo, my body don full and my pipe dey inch me to enter your pusssy

WIFE» my pusssy is already wet let's go in and fccck our selves like weyrey
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Shaadey: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
I love this!
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ernieman:
You would have laughed over my comment if it were some lie, but here you are losing it! Never too late to right all wrongs you know. we learn everyday.
that's my boy grin

Oya come chop cheesy

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by williamsofficial(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Vp be like:
Honey, didnt I tell you i would become President?

Wife : Na Godwin.

Darling, don't forget our wedding anniversary. Is around the corner.. and I would love to specially invite "Airforce1" to come entertain our guests.

Vp Osinbajo: Not a bad idea honey.[/b]

Wife: thanks dear. grin

My second single drop in a week time.

Blessings
kiss kiss

Get well soon my brother embarassed
Airforce1:
Vp be like:
Honey, didnt I tell you i would become President?

Wife : Na Godwin.

Darling, don't forget our wedding anniversary. Is around the corner.. and I would love to specially invite "Airforce1" to come entertain our guests.

Vp Osinbajo: Not a bad idea honey.[/b]

Wife: thanks dear. grin

My second single drop in a week time.

Blessings
kiss kiss

Get well soon my brother
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Acebrain28(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
kayo80:
Osinbajo- Ehen, bawoni? You know it has been long we did that thing. What's up na?

Wife- Ehen, you now have my time abi?

Osinbajo- You know you are my one and only. The only cockroach in my cupboard

Wife- Mmm!
loool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by shogz89: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
AdeniyiA:

...if Namadi Sambo catches you ehn

wink
that one way don break leg,, na for wheel chair him for catch me
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by ALAYORMII: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
VP: Ale yi a bad ooo
Wife: am ever ready for you
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Emilokoiyawon: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bisjosh:
Its really a beautiful thing when you grow old together as a couple smiley cool kiss

ONLY a woman will say this rubbish
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by eleluabdulsalam(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hmmmm[b][/b] cool cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by tohphunmie(f): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bamz:

Yes so beautiful. This is us someday cc: tohphunmie embarassed
Awwwwwwwwww, my love kiss undecided kiss
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
cheesy osinbajo belike baby I go chop ur puna today oo tongue and the wife belike ahh ahh na u get am na cheesy lolzz grin
Omo oshi burukutu grin
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by deebrain(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wife- So you still dey 2go?

Vp- No na... I don marry na...

Wife-eeeh... Like i no know you again?..... You eh...

Vp- why you dey tackle me like this na. Nna baby! Whustupunu...
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by flokii: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
some female Nairalanders will be beefing VP's wife like that o...

they'd be like... 'I am even finer than her.. dunno wat Osibanjo saw in her sef' grin

awom alaye baje grin grin
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Princejboy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vp:baby can we go to the bedroom? Wife:ehh this1 that you are calling me baby,u won visit my honey pot bah
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by Ijaya123: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
That look from the wife is simply priceless.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by sinola(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Osinbajo:Honey,in 1993,i'd told you that it was prophesied that one day i will become vice president and now it has been realised...

Wife:Really,I can't remember you telling me this..oooooo....bae,u can lie....lmao

Osinbanjo: So you are now calling me a liar?

Wife:Not really,itz just that it sounded as if you are boastful.

Osinbajo:I am telling you that there is another prophesy i would've loved to keep to myself but i can only share it with you.

Wife: What could that be?

Osinbajo: Ok,listen now,''It has been decreed that someday,somehow,i will be the next president of this Nation.

Wife:Chinekeoooo,hope you are not planning to give PMB rat poison?anyway sha,i can't wait to see that day so as to reactivate first lady's office

and better life for better women programme.

Osinbajo: See your life,you sure say i go allow that to happen...cause itz tantamount to vanity.

Wife:Go sit down joor,you are too old fashioned,i know say when that day comes,u'll forget our marital vow and start doing runs anyhow....

Two of them now laughed,,,,,hahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife by tpiander: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
flokii:
some female Nairalanders will be beefing VP's wife like that o...

they'd be like... 'I am even finer than her.. dunno wat Osibanjo saw in her sef' grin

awom alaye baje grin grin

the lady can match them in any category though.

whether makeup, nudie dressing or whatever (if she were into all that).

Initially (when I first saw her picture last year) I didn't know she's been married for long? (Has she?)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo / Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.