Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App Developers and ICT experts - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App Developers and ICT experts (997 Views)

Developers And Designers Needed / I Need Android App Developers For A Project / Hire An Expert Team Of Android App Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App Developers and ICT experts by Password77(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
I'm a graduate of Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Electronic & Computer Engineering Option) and based in Port Harcourt with the dream of becoming an ICT expert. I've been online searching for vacancies in firms in the above mentioned field and the following is what I discovered;
1) Most ICT jobs online are located in Lagos.
2) They require experience ( even when the job title carries "Graduate Trainee" )

This is why I'm sending this SOS to Webmasters, Mobile software developers, Hardware and Networking experts based in Port Harcourt. I've tried tracking you guys down but end up locating "big" cyber cafes.

~ I Have basic knowledge in HTML, AutoCAD, CSS, WordPress, and System Hardware acquire through self tutoring ( books and videos).
~ Fast in adapting new technologies
~Goal oriented.

I'm in dire need of Graduate Internship where i will be exposed to how these theories and tools are employed in the execution of real life projects/jobs. with a little stipend to cover transport and feeding if possible.

I can be reached through entityjoefrankdeelite@yahoo.com

PS: I have work experience in inverter installation and solar panel configuration.
Re: Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App Developers and ICT experts by Password77(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
24 views and no comment yet
Re: Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App Developers and ICT experts by yungcheda(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Eyah! I dey feel for this OP ooo!! There is no job in Nigeria ooo!! Things are getting very bad! I pray someone gives u a chance though
Re: Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App Developers and ICT experts by dannywest: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Password77:
24 views and no comment yet

How good are you with Wordpress?
Re: Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App Developers and ICT experts by macaranta(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
see my signature @OP
Re: Help!!! Port Harcourt Webmasters, App Developers and ICT experts by project7(m): 2:45am On Oct 29, 2015
OP, one question I want you to ask yourself is WHAT finished product have you done with your listed skill set?

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer (php,ajax-jquery,) / Download My Softeware: National Education Management Systems (NEMS) TRIAL / Free Customer Service Agent Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.