Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns — Buhari (567 Views)

How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns - Buhari / Buhari: How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During Presidential Campaigns / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns — Buhari by Ptimes: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has restated his gratitude to Nigerians for his victory at the general elections saying he emerged winner against all odds.

Speaking at The Red Media Summit in Lagos, Thursday,‎ Mr. Buhari that he won the election despite the deployment of state forces against him.

“Muhammadu Buhari’s goodwill greetings to you is on account of the fact that he won an election that many people think he was not going to win,” said Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, ‎‎who represented Mr. Buhari.

“Americans say that elections are won on the dollar. It’s very improbable that anybody can win an election without money. We didn’t have advertising money on our campaign. Even when we had little money to spend on advertising, the Nigerian Television Authority was not making available to us slots, neither was AIT.

“I remember on a particular night I called NTA, they had 16 slots of one minute adverts and I said I wanted to buy one minute for the Buhari campaign, they said all 16 had been sold.
see more...........................
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191542-how-nta-ait-maltreated-us-during-the-2015-presidential-campaigns-buhari.html
Re: How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns — Buhari by HungerBAD: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oga Buhari no vex.

They were acting on ORDER from above.

And at the end of the day, you still won. Which shows you that "Biscuit bone wey dog go chop" no go pass am.

1 Like

Re: How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns — Buhari by dunkem21(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin ..The man never forgets .. grin

..One day, he will remember Nairaland grin ..
Re: How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns — Buhari by tayebest(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Those media homes can kill somebody alive, angry if not for his firmness and passion, Buhari might go 'insane' all in the name of backmailling by saTANist.

Tinubu also have some share in the scerenio in AIT shocked. Dokpesi just wan tarnish the man image with fire. But, trust jagaban na, wink 'quitter dont win'

i myself also ban some TV stations during that campaign time,,, cheesy cheesy
Re: How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns — Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
“I remember on a particular night I called NTA, they had 16
slots of one minute adverts and I said I wanted to buy one
minute for the Buhari campaign, they said all 16 had been
sold."

lols...

He who laughs last laughs best.. NTA are no longer broadcasting most often in Akure... I guess they have ran out of funds..
sai baba.. have mercy on them, pay not evil deeds with evil ..

however, GMB shouldn't forget his campaign promises ooooo..remember you said all employed youth would be entitled to 5k monthly.. you fit use diezani's loots pay us oooooo instead of using FG allocations and budgets..
Re: How NTA, AIT Maltreated Us During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns — Buhari by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Against all odds God win. Initially, it was #Febuhari and they used State Apparatus/Force to change it to #March4buhari.
Na God win.
Today, PMB is what they said he would not be.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Commissions N10bn Manufacturing Plant In Lagos / Igbo People Success Is Because They Are Most Tribalitic / Lagos To Purchase 3 Helicopters To Battle Crime And Tackle Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.