Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Meet The SU-34: Russia’s Fighter-bomber And Ground Attack Aircraft - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The SU-34: Russia’s Fighter-bomber And Ground Attack Aircraft (1235 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) / Russian Su-34 Kills ISIS Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The SU-34: Russia’s Fighter-bomber And Ground Attack Aircraft by NairaMinted: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Meet the SU-34: Russia’s fighter-bomber and ground attack aircraft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iEwyce2o78
Re: Meet The SU-34: Russia’s Fighter-bomber And Ground Attack Aircraft by vedaxcool(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Meet The SU-34: Russia’s Fighter-bomber And Ground Attack Aircraft by CSTR2: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Where are those putin -lovers? They won't call this thread trolling even though the SU-34 is more or less in the class of the american F-18.
I expect them to come and masturbate here.
Re: Meet The SU-34: Russia’s Fighter-bomber And Ground Attack Aircraft by NairaMinted: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:
Where are those putin -lovers? They won't call this thread trolling even though the SU-34 is more or less in the class of the american F-18.
I expect them to come and masturbate here.

Unlike you posting all those awesome machines of death of the United States, do know that the reason I have posted this is because this a machine presently engaged in The Real War Agaisnt Terror. Take it as a little introduction to this aircraft that has been mentioned severally in the media over the past couple of days.

I can also see that you are hoping that Islamists shoot these birds out of the sky soon. Which makes me wonder where your loyalty (& priorities) lie.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The SU-34: Russia’s Fighter-bomber And Ground Attack Aircraft by CSTR2: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
NairaMinted:

Unlike you posting all those awesome machines of death of the United States, do know that the reason I have posted this is because this a machine presently engaged in The Real War Agaisnt Terror. Take it as a little introduction to this aircraft that has been mentioned severally in the media over the past couple of days.

I can also see that you are hoping that Islamists shoot these birds out of the sky soon. Which makes me wonder where your loyalty (& priorities) lie.
My priorities lie with the syrian people.
Complete decimation of ISIS and the removal of the calamitous ASSAD is the best thing for the syrian people.

1 Like

Re: Meet The SU-34: Russia’s Fighter-bomber And Ground Attack Aircraft by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:
My priorities lie with the syrian people.
Complete decimation of ISIS
and the removal of the calamitous ASSAD is the best thing for the syrian people.

Really? tell ur US masters that.

1 Like

Re: Meet The SU-34: Russia’s Fighter-bomber And Ground Attack Aircraft by vedaxcool(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin

The mujaheddin send their greetings

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OEIJzQ-hvGQ/TYgW546lEsI/AAAAAAAAKHw/Kj18LX2k54I/s1600/TALIBAN_STINGER.gif[/img]

Lot could this be coming true

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Leader ‘al-baghdadi’ Is ‘jewish Mossad Agent’ Named Simon Elliot / The Real Americans / An Old Video Of Bolsonaro Speaking In A Masonic Temple Generates Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.