Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Early Investors Needed.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Early Investors Needed.... (672 Views)

Early Morning, Fire Destroys Goods Worth Millions Of Naira In Ibadan Mkt (pic) / How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves / MTN Scraps Early Debt Payment Amid Currency Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Investors Needed.... by ddeston(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello People,

It took me and my partner lots of thinking, contemplating and strategizing to actually
write this stuff on here.

My name Is Osaro Destiny And Am the small guy in the picture below,

I have a proposition to offer today to people who would be willing to invest in a startup company
offering a service that is highly needed by mostly the rich.

And what we are currently looking at is getting investors willing to bring up to a tune of 100K- 1Million
for a percentage in the company.

Now people would ask me what is your company about,

Well i cant say that on here, but i am willing to discuss it with anybody who would want to see
our business plan,

We haven't launched yet, due to lack of funds.....

But we have done all the basic things needed to launch this company.

But we would launch as soon as we get some money on hand,

To discuss about our idea kindly reach me on either of this numbers.
07010659454 or 07053016741.

Thanks

Re: Early Investors Needed.... by ddeston(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Looking Forward to working With Smart People.

Re: Early Investors Needed.... by naijacutee(f): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
"Click for details" but there are no details on the business. This is spam/clickbait.

1 Like

Re: Early Investors Needed.... by Angelstartups(f): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Hello @ddeston,

Sign up as a company (or Entrepreneur) on www.angelstartups.com.ng to connect with serious investors.

Also send a mail to admin@angelstartups.com.ng and include a brief on the business.

Regards.
Re: Early Investors Needed.... by laurex: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Contact me on this line for proper discussion. 08086464786.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales! 120 Tonne Dried Splited Ginger @ Affordable Price / BREAKING: CBN Takes Over Skye Bank / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.