Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Soccer Mad Nigerians - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Soccer Mad Nigerians (1429 Views)

The Last Guardian Review:mad Adventure To Play / I Have Until Dawn, Give Me Mad Max In Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Mad Nigerians by mikolo80: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
why is soccer the only game on Nigerians mind. a thread for 2016 top 10 open world games only 67 views since 2 weeks
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by thebestonearth(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
op is that the best you can think About?
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by cao(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
mikolo80:
why is soccer the only game on Nigerians mind. a thread for 2016 top 10 open world games only 67 views since 2 weeks
You chose poorly, the thread is from a poster who only posts YouTube links as his posts. Plus, he never elaborates on his posts, and some folks probably don't have the bandwidth to waste.
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by mikolo80: 12:54am On Oct 26, 2015
cao:

You chose poorly, the thread is from a poster who only posts YouTube links as his posts. Plus, he never elaborates on his posts, and some folks probably don't have the bandwidth to waste.
hmm so ppl research posters bfor contributing. Good to know.
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by mikolo80: 12:56am On Oct 26, 2015
thebestonearth:
op is that the best you can think About?
what do you mean. I asked a question that is bothering me and you say I should ask something else. Pls explain
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by mikolo80: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2015
cao:

but at least they could have shown interests then complained about lack of data. they didn't even try. at least I had to shake off free MB mentality and embrace triple play before I watched
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by cao(f): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2015
mikolo80:
but at least they could have shown interests then complained about lack of data. they didn't even try. at least I had to shake off free MB mentality and embrace triple play before I watched
Has it occurred to you that maybe they're tired of repeating the same thing? That poster never replies, he obviously just wants folks to watch his YouTube videos.

mikolo80:
hmm so ppl research posters bfor contributing. Good to know.
You'd be surprised how many posters' patterns I know. One guy only posts a link to his blog, another only posts Scandinavian YouTube videos, then I finally tried to point out how exactly we're supposed to understand. There's a collection of spammers, who only post reddit links to rugby and/or NFL "livestreams" with the most silly topic names. That particular one is odd, because they didn't used to use reddit links and they used to just use the same moniker, but with an extra number, then they tried to get creative, so I got creative with my banning messages. Then of course there are the betting ones.

Just because you haven't noticed patterns, doesn't mean they don't exist, I guess I'm doing an okay job as a mod.
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by mikolo80: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
cao:

Has it occurred to you that maybe they're tired of repeating the same thing? That poster never replies, he obviously just wants folks to watch his YouTube videos.

You'd be surprised how many posters' patterns I know. One guy only posts a link to his blog, another only posts Scandinavian YouTube videos, then I finally tried to point out how exactly we're supposed to understand. There's a collection of spammers, who only post reddit links to rugby and/or NFL "livestreams" with the most silly topic names. That particular one is odd, because they didn't used to use reddit links and they used to just use the same moniker, but with an extra number, then they tried to get creative, so I got creative with my banning messages. Then of course there are the betting ones.

Just because you haven't noticed patterns, doesn't mean they don't exist, I guess I'm doing an okay job as a mod.

oooooo you're a MOD.explains a lot. those are not his videos though.that is a video on YouTube. I've seen it and I was impressed.just wondering why Nigerians only interpreted in soccer games. don't get it, buy a 100k console only to play soccer all day everyday. where is the sense of adventure. how can an entire ppl only face One Direction. what number of ignorance is that One.

for the other guys they prolly adsensing or something. they hustlers. can't knock em for trying
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by cao(f): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
mikolo80:
oooooo you're a MOD.explains a lot. those are not his videos though.that is a video on YouTube. I've seen it and I was impressed.just wondering why Nigerians only interpreted in soccer games. don't get it, buy a 100k console only to play soccer all day everyday. where is the sense of adventure. how can an entire ppl only face One Direction. what number of ignorance is that One.

for the other guys they prolly adsensing or something. they hustlers. can't knock em for trying
I'm guessing you didn't see the fight fest that was https://www.nairaland.com/2270493/dante-vs-kratos-vs-dastan . Plus, NL is not only made up of footie fans, we've got the RPG, FPS (don't ask them which is better CoD or Battlefield, you'll be here forever), the action adventure fans (Uncharted, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us etc), racing, TPS, hack & slash and beat 'em up fans here, even those who prefer the grinder/endless mobile games (Clash of Clans, Candy Crush etc), you just have to ask. I know there's one NLer who plays Destiny religiously, since that's all I see whenever I look at their status on the PSN app.

Oh and you can make money off YouTube, also from ads, so whose to say he doesn't own it?
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by mikolo80: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
cao:

I'm guessing you didn't see the fight fest that was https://www.nairaland.com/2270493/dante-vs-kratos-vs-dastan . Plus, NL is not only made up of footie fans, we've got the RPG, FPS (don't ask them which is better CoD or Battlefield, you'll be here forever), the action adventure fans (Uncharted, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us etc), racing, TPS, hack & slash and beat 'em up fans here, even those who prefer the grinder/endless mobile games (Clash of Clans, Candy Crush etc), you just have to ask. I know there's one NLer who plays Destiny religiously, since that's all I see whenever I look at their status on the PSN app.

Oh and you can make money off YouTube, also from ads, so whose to say he doesn't own it?
OK OK OK, I surrender. o girl you worry o
see as you carry the mataa persona
I hereby declare my ignorance and pledge to always do my due diligence bfor coming to conclusions
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by cao(f): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
mikolo80:
OK OK OK, I surrender. o girl you worry o
see as you carry the mataa persona
I hereby declare my ignorance and pledge to always do my due diligence bfor coming to conclusions
Personal, ke? Merely stating a fact, if you were a regular in this section, you'd know I excel in stating obvious facts and will more often than not, write a missive, while stating said fact. You asked a question, I gave an answer. You asked more questions, I gave more answers.
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
cao:

Personal, ke? Merely stating a fact, if you were a regular in this section, you'd know I excel in stating obvious facts and will more often than not, write a missive, while stating said fact. You asked a question, I gave an answer. You asked more questions, I gave more answers.
Haba I Sabi you na
hard to forget a female gamer
and no offense meant
twas supposed to be a compliment
guess text is not my forte
Re: Soccer Mad Nigerians by Chidexter(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ahahaha Cao never seizes to amaze me.

Seun, she should be a super moderator

(1) (Reply)

Used Ps Vita Games For Sale / Football Manager Die Hards / CPU =1.8ghz Good Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.