Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! (1199 Views)

Guy Who Posted RIP In Buhari's Twitter Page Arrested / Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Well, nobody wanna die when the time isn't ripe! We all will, time is the diff!!
But events in the country's northern region show clearly that more and more people are getting killed by boko boys and nearly all our the media outfits are not reporting same.
These days CNN, al jazeera, euronews, BBC, sky etc are the only ones telling our stories!

Bob Marley said" many would have to suffer and many people will have to die but don't ask me why"

So, can we drop some RIP in advance for those that will die soon from boko haram onslaught since our soldiers seem to be helpless?
Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2015
As sadly satirical as it sounds, you are correct.

Saying R.I.P however seems to wrong.

Knowing that there will be more bomb blasts and that people will die is just so wrong too.
Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by TippyTop(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Body odour will prevent it.

1 Like

Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Mehn... can u imagine wat dis guy is wishing for a fellow Human......

2 Likes

Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2015
I declare a RIP to your family members in advance ZKOSOSO

3 Likes

Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I declare a RIP to your family members in advance ZKOSOSO

If u know my style.....i don't respond to comment after dropping bitter truths from d cosmos of azure castles!

Neither do I take a COW serious even if it's father named him ADAMU....a COW is a COW!

Shikena! Angama magana!

1 Like

Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

If u know my style.....i don't respond to comment after dropping bitter truths from d cosmos of azure castles!

Neither do I take a COW serious even if it's father named him ADAMU....a COW is a COW!

Shikena! Angama magana!
Lol you don't respond to comments after dropping your bitter truth but ADAMUdaCOWBOY succeeded in pulling you out of your coven. You witches and wizards can now start burying yourselves. Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Shikena! Angama magana!
Bros,you know it's not everybody that have the intellect to understand what you're trying to point out.
so so sad

1 Like

Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by laudate: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
doxime:

Bros,you know it's not everybody that have the intellect to understand what you're trying to point out.
so so sad

What dirty rubbish is he trying to point out?? Instead of praying for them to be protected from Boko Haram attacks, he is wishing them death by saying RIP, before they are even dead! shocked May all what he has wished others, become his own portion without delay. angry

1 Like

Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by Philistine(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rip in Advance to the jobless Op and his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! by chimerase2: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is getting out of hand undecided

(1) (Reply)

Let The Biafrans Go If They Choose To Go. / Bayelsa State Commissioner For Science Resigns / Protection From Boko Haram: Young Girls Breasts Mutilated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.