Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) (9468 Views)

I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) / Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! / Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by slimfit1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
fr3do:
The Yorubas can fight for their Odua republic so they can fully return to constituted monarchy.
In this Nigerian republic a monarch has no power to dictate to another how he should dress.

I hope the Eze-ndigbo takes this matter to court.

The court understand our constitution he doesn't have a case respect our values simple.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by Yujin(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have always maintained my stance on justice and so I shall do given that the information on this recent event is the correct account. I've not commented because I wasn't sure of what really transpired. This is my verdict: If it was the throne of the Akure monarch that installed the Eze Ndigbo of the town then that same throne has the powers to strip him of the title. It is that simple. The reason and manner through which he was dethroned is another case. Now regarding what really transpired, I'll say if the Eze was rude to the Deji then he failed in his duty as a leader and deserves to be reprimanded. Eze Ndigbo is there to protect and cater for the welfare of the Igbos there and while doing so should do it within the ambits of laws of his hosts. The issue of wearing a crown is just so irrelevant and quite laughable. If he wears a crown to see the Deji it does not in any shows a sign of disrespect. He is not a Yoruba man and moreso from the Deji's domain. What if it was the sarkin hausawa wearing a turban to see the Akure monarch, does it mean he will also have to remove his turban? Let's not allow sentiments blur our sense of reasoning. The issue of wearing a crown should not be a source of quarrel as that will show how petty the Deji is.
Finally, to UnCloth a man who is not subject of yours and flogging him like a kid more a representative of another ethnic group is really and invitation to war. Such things have really led to war in the ancient times. The story is really a suspicious one. How can a people who have been living peacefully of about seventy years without having problems suddenly have the first one and it will get to this level? It shows that one party has really not been sincere in his dealings with the other one. The Yoruba king seriously overreacted and I think its not unconnected with what's happening in Lagos. This is a wake up call to all Igbos in Yoruba land. The Yorubas are no longer comfortable with you. They are barely tolerating us. I've always said it: we must organise ourselves and pursue Biafra with all we have. We cannot live according to the wishes of others. Let me stop here for now.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
MrMbaM:

Chime Chukwuma, They are better than your ugly mother and your cursed smelly brothers in Lagos traffic.

U dey tell person whey no no Lagos Yoruba youths sell gala die for every hold up oo
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by theDEVILisHERE: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Babalegba:
IYour name makes your intention clear,to forment chaos where there is peace and war where there is unity.

This has nothing to do with mine or any other persons intention (I actually intend to make people know and do what is right so they don't run into problems)
This is about undoing an evil mistake so that the people will be free to develop and progress
The country is and has always been at war
There has been no peace
There has been no unity
Time for the people to face reality and do the needful which is to free themselves
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by MrMbaM: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
chuna1985:

U dey tell person whey no no Lagos Yoruba youths sell gala die for every hold up oo

Local Enugu boy, Lagos is paradise to you, same with your mom. See your brothers doing the needful....

1 Like

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by MrMbaM: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Nigeria should be bisbanded
It should not exist
It is an EViL british creation ment for peppetual neo-colonialistic slavery
The earlier the victims of the evil contrapment do this the better for them

lolzzz Mba
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by ibedun: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
The Akure boys were too slow, they should have taken his head off his neck along with his usual "Ibo made" crown.

I am struggling to understand why we are too meek in this Yoruba land? Why the f/uck are we so meek....en?

1 Like

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by omonnakoda: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
fr3do:
The Yorubas can fight for their Odua republic so they can fully return to constituted monarchy.
In this Nigerian republic a monarch has no power to dictate to another how he should dress.

I sincerely hope so . You need to read your constitution very well because obviously you have not.
Study what it says about Customary courts. It is not a decoration

1 Like

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by CharlyNick: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
didn't see anything
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
MrMbaM:

Local Enugu boy, Lagos is paradise to you, same with your mom. See your brothers doing the needful....

All I see na Yoruba boys grin
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by jaxxy(m): 12:22am On Oct 17, 2015
ibedun:
The Akure boys were too slow, they should have taken his head off his neck along with his usual "Ibo made" crown.

I am struggling to understand why we are too meek in this Yoruba land? Why the f/uck are we so meek....en?

It's easy to say and less easy to do bt even if u do such(acting without thinking). It's nt about blowing sm1s head off, dats easy, even a kid can do dat bt What happens next? What about d repercussions of ur actions? Nt every battle is worn by violence. Observe USA and Russia. Think then act!
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by Kagawa10: 1:29am On Oct 17, 2015
fr3do:

Which constitution recognised the Eze in Yoruba land?

Ibo dunces everywhere you goes

1 Like

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by Kagawa10: 1:35am On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
As I said in the other thread. You invite someone to a visit, they honour it. You beat them up on the visit. If they did something wrong, they should've told them instead of resulting to a savage behaviour
Nobody beat him when he came to the palace! What they did was to remove his crown and warned him! However, the foolish eediot went ahead to call his cohorts to stage a protest in front of the palace and they were roundly beaten for their trouble!
Yeye people!

2 Likes

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tpiander: 1:37am On Oct 17, 2015
I'm sure the story was greatly exaggerated as is usual on nairaland.

who knows what happened, I wasn't there.

dem say dem say no be story.

in fact, let dem say.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tonytony208(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
yes,I quite agree with you but are going to sit down and watch them marginalised us?if we go to our states we will still do better or better still let biafra be.am not disputing you,you are right.

Then pack your bags go to Biafra now, since you can do better there. What are you still doing here?

2 Likes

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tonytony208(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2015
fr3do:
In this Nigerian republic a monarch has no power to dictate to another man how he should dress.

I hope the Eze-ndigbo sues.

It is because of people like you DAT youth across Yoruba land will mobile to start beheading Igbo's. With this situation in akure, it is coming to that.

Your statement show your tribe has no culture. So, two kings can be in the same town in Igbo land? In fact, your tribe have no norm, ethics or culture. No wonder your young ones feel too pompous to respect their elders.

1 Like

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tonytony208(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
are you saying there are no mansions in the east?

Below is a pic of enugu, you sadist

Then pack your properties and go back to the east now. What are you still doing here?

Youndare not leave.if you do it, your business will die and you may sell all your "mansions in Enugu" to raise transport caste back home.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tonytony208(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
As I said in the other thread. You invite someone to a visit, they honour it. You beat them up on the visit. If they did something wrong, they should've told them instead of resulting to a savage behaviour

Did you read the part that says your so called Eze wore his crown to the palace? Or did you become blind at that point and you couldn't see that part? Do two kings reign in Igbo land in the same town? Flllllaaathead, try to use your brain sensibly once in a while.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by fr3do(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2015
tonytony208:

It is because of people like you DAT youth across Yoruba land will mobile to start beheading Igbo's. With this situation in akure, it is coming to that.

Your statement show your tribe has no culture. So, two kings can be in the same town in Igbo land? In fact, your tribe have no norm, ethics or culture. No wonder your young ones feel too pompous to respect their elders.

you are genocidal barbarian!
I spit on you!
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tonytony208(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2015
fr3do:

you are genocidal barbarian!
I spit on you!

I say it again. This thing may lead to the destruction of lives and properties if you Igbo's are not careful. You should caution yourselves or the consequences will be too big for you to handle.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonytony208:

Then pack your bags go to Biafra now, since you can do better there. What are you still doing here?
you people can't do without us.Infact nigeria as a whole.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tonytony208(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
you people can't do without us.Infact nigeria as a whole.

Leave us to worry about that. Shebi it is us that will lose if you go? Don't worry about us. We can manage. Just go away from the zoo and carry your business along with you. Go and be selling your fake goods to one another in aba.

1 Like

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonytony208:

Leave us to worry about that. Shebi it is us that will lose if you go? Don't worry about us. We can manage. Just go away from the zoo and carry your business along with you. Go and be selling your fake goods to one another in aba.
atleast we still try most of the shoes,cloths and all what not most of us use are made from the igbos.how many have you people produced?don't you know that statistics have it that yoloba boys are lazy.no be me talk am o na still yoloba woman talk am other than to beg.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tonytony208(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
atleast we still try most of the shoes,cloths and all what not most of us use are made from the igbos.how many have you people produced?don't you know that statistics have it that yoloba boys are lazy.no be me talk am o na still yoloba woman talk am other than to beg.
Yes, we don't produce anythkng. Yes we are lazy. Yes our women said so. Just leave us alone and go away with your strength and your goods. Go and be selling them to one another in aba. Is that too difficult for you to do?

1 Like

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonytony208:

Yes, we don't produce anythkng. Yes we are lazy. Yes our women said so. Just leave us alone and go away with your strength and your goods. Go and be selling them to one another in aba. Is that too difficult for you to do?
if e pain you go huge transformer. grin
tonytony208:

if e pain you go hug transformer.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tonytony208(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
if e pain you go huge transformer. ;Dif e pain you go hug transformer.
What is this cursed bastard ranting about like a fool? I said you should go and you are talking about pain. Where is the correlation? You don't want to go again ni? You said we need you and we said we don't need you anymore. How is that difficult for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin
tonytony208:

What is this cursed bastard ranting about like a fool? I said you should go and you are talking about pain. Where is the correlation? You don't want to go again ni? You said we need you and we said we don't need you anymore. How is that difficult for you to understand?
grin
tonytony208:

Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by disumusa: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
4reala:
OH GOD!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo ooo!!! (MUST SEE)

Akure, the capital of Ondo State, has remained grounded since Tuesday following a clash between Igbo indigenes and Akure youths.The Akure youths accused the Igbos of disrespecting their monarch, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladelusi Aladetoyinbo.

This followed the alleged refusal of the Igbos to obey the instruction giving by the monarch.
DAILY POST gathered that the youths were furious over the manner the Eze-Ndigbo of Akure, sir, Gregory Iloehike allegedly addressed the Deji in his palace, when he (Iloehike) was invited.

A palace source disclosed that trouble started between the Deji and Igbo residents, following the installation of an Igbo man as the chairman of one of the markets in Akure by the Eze-Ndigbo.

Oba Aladetoyinbo was said to have been angry, having felt that it was a taboo for an Igbo man to rule over a market in Akure.

It was gathered that the Akure monarch immediately summoned Iloehike but that to his surprise, the Eze-Ndigbo wore his crown to the Deji’s palace, an action said to be against the tradition of Akure.
Irked by his attitude and responses to allegations leveled against him, the Chiefs and some youths who were in the palace ordered him to remove his crown.

Deji of Akure was said to have suspended him from parading himself as Eze-Ndigbo.

This development sent a wrong signal to the Igbo residents, who mobilized themselves to the palace, ordering the Deji to reverse his earlier statement on Iloehike.

But they were unlucky as Akure youths flogged them out of the palace.

Since the incident occurred on Tuesday, the Igbos, who dominate the Oba-Adesida road have refused to open for business.

Rather, on Wednesday morning, they converged on their secretariat located at Gbogi Street, Akure as early as 7.00am and warned the Akure monarch against his plan to dethrone the Eze Ndigbo.

They insisted that the traditional ruler had no power to dethrone Iloehike.

The embattled Eze Ndigbo explained that he had not been rude to the Deji of Akure since he ascended the throne about six months ago, adding that he contributed immensely to the installation of the monarch.

According to him “the Deji called me around 8.48pm last sunday inviting me to his palace and I honoured his invitation on monday morning. I went with one of my Chiefs, but when I got to the palace, I saw youths numbering over 200 who started shouting as I entered. I suspected that the youths were mobilized by the monarch and I showed respect to the Deji by prostrating for him.

“The monarch while addressing me at his palace threatened to drive all the Igbos in Akure out of the city and when I asked for the offence my people committed, the youths at the palace descended on me. They tore my beads and removed my crown. They attempted to beat me but the Police officers at the Palace rescued me.”

The Eze Ndigbo said the invitation by the monarch was the first he would receive from him since the monarch ascended the throne, pointing out that Igbos had been living harmoniously in Akure for over 70 years without friction with the natives.

The spokesman for the Deji-in-Council who is the Asamo of Akureland, High Chief Olusanya was not in his palace for comments.

He also could not pick calls made to him by our correspondent. http://www.afikpochicupdates.com/12390
for this gorrilla action of ibo,
i now urge all the traditional ruler and youth of adamawa,kogi,kwara,benue,fct,jigawa to kill ibos and distroy there property as urgent as possible.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by tpiander: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
There is something very fishy about all this.

Yorubas are not the fall guy, the Igbos involved should look outside Yorubaland for their answers.

Closer to home no doubt, check the people who don't like you.

Yoruba are very accommodating to visitors, we are actually more courteous to visitors than ourselves .

I am not an example though, I follow my own pattern.
Re: Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) by disumusa: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:
There is something very fishy about all this.

Yorubas are not the fall guy, the Igbos involved should look outside Yorubaland for their answers.

Closer to home no doubt, check the people who don't like you.

Yoruba are very accommodating to visitors, we are actually more courteous to visitors than ourselves .

I am not an example though, I follow my own pattern.
bro you need rest, no need of hiden any thing ibo hate yoruba and yoruba hate them too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports / INEC Urged To Weed Out Officials Responsible For Logistics Problems / Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.