Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics (3814 Views)

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Kwam 1 Poses With His Giant Ostrich Bird In His Ijebu Ode Country Home / SHOCKING! Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them And.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by kachonline: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lol. Some girls are gangster! This lady caught her man cheating and shared photos of her burning his clothes on Twitter. Did she go to far or she's right to do this? See more tweets AND PHOTO >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/girl-catches-her-bf-cheating-burns-his.html

Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by pyyxxaro: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Obvious her boyfriend is a Water yam

Make she con try me

I go use plier cut one of her niipplĂȘ tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Theyveedo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
For her mind she has revenged abi
Lubbish!!!
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Bunchersstab(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
My laugh comes last - Larry Lucas (James Hardly Chase)
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by tayoxx(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Waiting patiently for the girl that will burn my clothes
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Aminat508(f): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
tayoxx:
Waiting patiently for the girl that will burn my clothes
am here tongue
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
The girl mumu, no be small.........
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Try am with me, u will never walk straight for the rest of your life
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by joseph1832(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
I thought as much. Such a thing can only happen abroad not here. I know if its here the girl would be recuperating in the hospital, not taking selfies and feeling cool. grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Michizzy(f): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hian! Madness na serious sickness o. Cloth don finish for market?
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by boolet: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she con try me
funny
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Haywhymido(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
hot tempered lady at the preliminary stage.
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by tayoxx(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Aminat508:
am here tongue
ah no wahala na...I go rape you and you go like am
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Aminat508(f): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
tayoxx:
ah no wahala na...I go rape you and you go like am
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Richiy(f): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
When a woman gets to that psychotic stage.....You can only shake your head. Fine girl like this for that matter.
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Omotayor123(f): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lmao..... She's sure a crazy one grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by tayoxx(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Aminat508:
Midolian go kill u tongue grin
who b midolian...who e don help
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Aminat508(f): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
tayoxx:
who b midolian...who e don help
cheesy cheesy u are funny
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by tayoxx(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Aminat508:
wink
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by pomporiking: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hahahahaha bitches don't play grin grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by otimothy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
try this in naija,na that your phone nkan be go take snap you.
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by CharlyNick: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
wht does this mean
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by DaFlash: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
#Thug life#
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 17, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Make she con try me

Ouuch! You wan kill her? You na badt guy o grin
Re: Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics by Teeboy22(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Aminat508:

hmmmm Aminat hmmmmm
it's well

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Uncle Shares Throwback Photo To Prove They Didn't Abandon Them / Photos: Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahara Shows Off Her Butt / Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.