Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry (3275 Views)

Wande Abimbola: "I Was Ridiculed For Returning Home A Poor Senator" / Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by money121(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
You will cry for this boy, either inside or even on the outside, if you truly have conscience. God help him!

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/this-photo-of-poor-boy-helping-himself.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by money121(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
cry cry
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by Tundeiab(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lord I am sorry for all my previous complaints! I am grateful for all you have given me. Thank you Jesus!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by Bambless1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hummmm
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Did you seriously expect me to cry undecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by oloyedayo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
many things are wrong with this life. Oro aye soro (understanding life is not easy)
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by WHOcarex: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
SirWere:
Did you seriously expect me to cry undecidedundecided
Lol.
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by DaBullIT(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
No traffic for you sorry

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by morbeta(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is africa.
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by MissSlimbody(f): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chai! embarassed
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by 01emek(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Alot of people drink what is worst than this! Any way this is Nigeria for you
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by drss(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
i look d photo well well but tears no come out. Why? because dis country is a ZOO!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by CharlyNick: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by ekeneidiagbor: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
drss:
i look d photo well well but tears no come out. Why? because dis country is a ZOO!

Lol.... No be lie o
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by PapaNnamdi: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
I drink dis water for benue during nysc, after devouring 3 plates of soured okpa

NEXTTTNEXTTTNEXT angry sad sad

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by tpiander: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
all he needs is some alum to clear the water.

he can also wait for it to settle, then boil it to remove germs.
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:
all he needs is some alum to clear the water.

he can also wait for it to settle, then boil it to remove germs.

Wow, you seem so brilliant. How were you able to figure this out? undecided
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Who took the pic?

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by LastSurvivor: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2015
God seems blind most times
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2015
70% of the Earth is covered by water. Yet water is damn scare in most African countries.
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by Idrismusty97(m): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Isn't it ironic that same "Lord" left this poor boy in that miserable condition? Yea, You should be grateful you drink crystal clear water in a glass cup while a poor boy drinks mud from the ground. How do you people even think?
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by tpiander: 12:50am On Oct 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Wow, you seem so brilliant. How were you able to figure this out? undecided

I wish you'd address the op instead of fixating on my post.

that would have been much better.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by jmichlins(m): 1:17am On Oct 17, 2015
I dey here complaining how bad my condition is yet I eat what I want. I thank you God
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by ewizard1: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:

I wish you'd address the op instead of fixating on my post.

that would have been much better.
No! He was actually suppose to address your post!

Your suggestions were out of this world.
How were you able to figure that out really! shocked
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by 234GT(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2015
I don't believe this crap jare.
Was the photographer waiting for the boy to come and have a drink so he would capture him? And why can't the photographer, who is okay enough to afford a camera, helpp him?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by dialfa: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2015
iyke926:
70% of the Earth is covered by water. Yet water is damn scare in most African countries.

in the abundance of water, the African is thirsty
Re: This Photo Of A Poor Boy Helping Himself Will Make You Cry by dialfa: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2015
doG will provide

(1) (Reply)

Arms Scam: Buhari's Right Hand Man Arrested By The EFCC / Zambia Presidential Convoy Vs Nigeria Presidential Convoy, Who Wins? (video) / Which Of Jesus Christ Disciples Celebrate Xmas? Where Is Xmas In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.