Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni (2773 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by oaolosu: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
all I was to leave ogboni group but I don't know how to do it . I need serious prayer I was initiated inside in may this year without me knowing until one day I was called that they want to use human being to appease my head have eat snail (ASEJE) and drink some water . but I said no so I was ask to bring money to save the man which I did . please I cant explain here because of space but av told the man to stop all ritual for me but he said I should bring one last money to save the man which I will do on Monday.i hear spirit talking to me anywhere I went to that my greastest fear now please I need help I don't want to die and go to hell fire . and to my surprise I was ask to bring bible which I did
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by pinkycute(f): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Go for deliverance....
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by waldigit: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
oaolosu:
all I was to leave ogboni group but I don't know how to do it . I need serious prayer I was initiated inside in may this year without me knowing until one day I was called that they want to use human being to appease my head have eat snail (ASEJE) and drink some water . but I said no so I was ask to bring money to save the man which I did . please I cant explain here because of space but av told the man to stop all ritual for me but he said I should bring one last money to save the man which I will do on Monday.i hear spirit talking to me anywhere I went to that my greastest fear now please I need help I don't want to die and go to hell fire . and to my surprise I was ask to bring bible which I did

Your problem is half solved. You are a deliverance willing demon possessed person. Run for your life. Go to RCCG Camp or any other authentic place. Insist on seeing G.O. Delay may be dangerous remember Michael Jackson.
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by wordcat(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Another Yaba left..............m
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by colossus2: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by lastmessenger: 2:45am On Oct 17, 2015
somebody just scammed you. sorry bro
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by ajoo17(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2015
All what u need to do is to accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord & Saviour today because tomorrow may be too late even before you pay the last money. Believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, believe that He died for your sin, believe that on the third day, He rose from death & He is living today. Accept Him as your Lord & Saviour & the only One who can save you. Once you can run to Him, He is able to save you. I was once initiated into witchcraft but today I am free. He is there to help you. Look for any living church please not all churches are living but the one that you also can testify to that they are really serving the Lord. Join them & from there you begin to grow in the Lord. Thanks & God bless you.
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by oaolosu: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
@ajoo17 please help me with the person that deliver you , am ready to leave them but I don't know a through man of God that can help the leader of the ogboni group do appear to me anywhere from the air. the man is a spirit please I need help am not lying this real .the snail they gave me was commanded from the air to appear I don't even know what there plan is and they have not call me to anything
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by ajoo17(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have tried to reply you but your mail is bouncing back. I have sent my numbers & my email to you. God bless you.
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by winner01(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
oaolosu:
@ajoo17 please help me with the person that deliver you , am ready to leave them but I don't know a through man of God that can help the leader of the ogboni group do appear to me anywhere from the air. the man is a spirit please I need help am not lying this real .the snail they gave me was commanded from the air to appear I don't even know what there plan is and they have not call me to anything
I know of someone who left the cult and turned to Christ, i suggest you follow the same route. Only Jesus saves.
I command PEACE into your life, in Jesus name. Go to any nearby rccg, winners, mfm or any other living church and request for the pastor to pray for you. You life is about to change for the better, may God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by nnamdiosu(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
oaolosu:

have u given your life to Jesus?
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by aamaka: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
@op, do not be deceived just know that all power belongs to Jesus all you need to do is to give your life to Jesus and see that devil has nothing to offer do not fear just visit ths thread God uses his servant to tackle different cases but u must accept Jesus as ur Lord and saviour.
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by aamaka: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by Highcuerayte: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
oaolosu:
Believe in the Gospel and every kneel shall bow. If you believe Jesus is the Son of God sent to save you from sin and death you will be saved. And since you have spirit voices speaking to you what you will have to do is tell them to shut up next time they speak to you. But am 100% sure once you believe the Gospel of Christ they won't have the strength to call on you anymore because Christ now lives you and they can't summon Christ.

This is the Solution this is Life.
Re: Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni by Highcuerayte: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
I know of someone who left the cult and turned to Christ, i suggest you follow the same route. Only Jesus saves.
I command PEACE into your life, in Jesus name. Go to any nearby rccg, winners, mfm or any other living church and request for the pastor to pray for you. You life is about to change for the better, may God be with you.
Stop misleading the gentleman he don't need a pastor to be delivered he only need faith in Christ not a pastor!!!

(1) (Reply)

David Ibeyieomi Turns Water To Wine. / The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija / Prophecies For 2015 From Rev. Gabriel Israel Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.