Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Abuja Home Tutors (approved)- also in Lagos and Port harcourt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abuja Home Tutors (approved)- also in Lagos and Port harcourt (1470 Views)

JAMB List Of Approved CBT Centres For 2018 UTME Registration / 4 Universities Approved To Run E-learning Degree Programmes In Nigeria / Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Home Tutors (approved)- also in Lagos and Port harcourt by akinniranye(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
City tutors Ltd, the award-winning home tutors in Nigeria 2015, covering Lagos, Port harcourt and Abuja

We tutor in the following areas:
All academics subjects for lower primary (pre-nursery-pry 3), upper primary (pry 4-pry 6), lower secondary (JSS1-JSS3), and upper secondary (SS1-SS3).
NECO,GCE, WASCE, UTME, Post UTME
High School Entrance Examination ( all local and international schools: Loyola Jesuit and Loyola memorial college including high profile schools in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and so on)
International Examinations: GRE, TOEFL, SAT I AND II, ERB, ISEE, ACT, HSPT, AP Exams, and Cambridge IGCSE.
Assessment Tests: CTA English, Math, Science, and CAT 2 and 3.
Phonetics, Use of English, and Business English.
Foreign languages (Russian, Spanish, French, Chinese and so on), local languages: Nigerian languages.
Home schooling/holiday lesson
Music and sport training.
Undergraduate courses.
Adult Education
ICT training
Guidance and counseling
African culture and business climate training for expatriates.

We meet in the comfort of your home or any other preferable location .At your convenience and on your schedule: mornings, afternoons, and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Each session is private. Each student gets the undivided attention of a talented and experienced educator.

Tel: 080-3753-1249, 080-9354-6555

[Many would say?

I need a math lesson teacher or I need home tutor for English, music, science,or IGSCE

Or I need a loyola entrance examination tutor. Some would visit google and type;
Home lesson/ private tutor/ teacher in lagos, port harcourt and Abuja.]

We are the best answer!!!

1 Share

Re: Abuja Home Tutors (approved)- also in Lagos and Port harcourt by Citytutors01: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Over one million homes in view in Nigeria and beyond. Team up with us and let's move Nigeria forward.
Re: Abuja Home Tutors (approved)- also in Lagos and Port harcourt by Raymagnate(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2016
In need for a home lesson teacher for your child/ward. I can also handle your kids on practical use of computers till they become proficient. I stay at kurudu in Abuja. Call me on 08131015498
Re: Abuja Home Tutors (approved)- also in Lagos and Port harcourt by castrol180(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2018
Golden Acme Home Tutors is here in Ibadan and its environs for primary 1 to 6 and JSS 1 to SSS 3 (Art, commercial and science)

Ibadan and its axis only

Motto: if you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
Re: Abuja Home Tutors (approved)- also in Lagos and Port harcourt by six33fourng: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Are you looking for a tutor at a time and location that suits you? Six 33 Four NG allows you to tap into our pool of thousands of tutors across all subjects, in all parts of Nigeria!

Secure qualified and vetted home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/

(1) (Reply)

Again UNIBEN Set To Conduct Another Screening Exercise / Student Of GTIC Makes A1 In All Her Waec Result / UNN Releases Cut Off Mark, Amount For Screening Form And Dates For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.