Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Photos: Is Habibat Jinad The Prettiest Actress In The Yoruba Movie Industry? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Is Habibat Jinad The Prettiest Actress In The Yoruba Movie Industry? (3838 Views)

Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" / Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Is Habibat Jinad The Prettiest Actress In The Yoruba Movie Industry? by akksplendor: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Her name is Habibat Jinad and she is being touted as the prettiest actress in the Yoruba movie industry. The beautiful lady came into acting in 2008 and has been able to carve a niche for herself in the industry. Apart from acting, she is also a presenter with wave-making Yoruba Television station (Orisun TV) presenting a programme called “Miliki Express”. See more of her photos below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-is-habibat-jinad-prettiest.html

Re: Photos: Is Habibat Jinad The Prettiest Actress In The Yoruba Movie Industry? by pet4ril(f): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
If I talk now hmmmmm
Re: Photos: Is Habibat Jinad The Prettiest Actress In The Yoruba Movie Industry? by Chanchit: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
She no even dey number 10.
Re: Photos: Is Habibat Jinad The Prettiest Actress In The Yoruba Movie Industry? by pretydiva(f): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Say who die undecided
Re: Photos: Is Habibat Jinad The Prettiest Actress In The Yoruba Movie Industry? by iamrealdeji(m): 5:13am On Oct 17, 2015
This Janet Jackson looking babe?
Re: Photos: Is Habibat Jinad The Prettiest Actress In The Yoruba Movie Industry? by tjfulloption(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Op I dey vex with you for making waste my mb

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Brings Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Out! / Chioma's Brother Peruzzi Spotted Wearing Davido's Used Clothes (Photos) / Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.