Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. (26436 Views)

CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) / Decorative Stamped Concrete (07064702132) / WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by skup008(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Drove down to Ondo town yesterday 23/10/2021.

Current state of floor!

Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by skup008(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
The part Dr. Akinterinwa(client) is complaining about!

Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by skup008(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
It is high time we keep this thread updated.

We have loads of beautiful jobs to showcase, watch out!
Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by KelvinCoaster(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
akinola98:

FRAUD ALERT!!! SKUP008 ( Mr Aghaje Afeez), a stamp floor artisan

My fellow Nairalanders!!
Beware of this dishonest, fraudulent, not trustworthy man who do not keep to written agreement

I contacted Mr Agbaje ( SKUP008 as Monika) on 1st September 2020 after
viewing his thread and works on Nairaland. He was contacted to do a decorative stamped floor for my house in my hometown

Due to my experiences, I ensured we had a written signed agreement stating all his verbal promises including a ONE YEAR WARRANTY on the floor job stated before I gave him the contract

I kept to my financial obligations. Skup008 did his own part but before the job warranty date elapses, the floor started falling apart, cracking in multiple places

Gently, I contacted him about the issues with his works, initially he denied it was out of the warranty period , I refreshed his memories with our conversations on WhatsApp and the written agreement ( Thank God for experiences with dubious artisans) . He chilled and called these floor cracks “ expansion “ , which he said, was normal with all stamped floors . I disagreed with that fact and refused to be bamboozled by the use of a deluded terminology

I told him that I have seen stamped floors of more than 5yrs old with no such issue so I believe the multiple cracks are due to the shitty job he did and he has to come and repair it as per our written agreement. It is TIME that differentiate between a good job and a bad one

Later, he sent me a long list of materials to buy including paying for transportation for two people to come and rectify this issue… I declined spending a kobo more, after millions of Naira was paid initially for this job

As expected with arrogant and fraudulent artisans, he decided not to respond to my messages again, prompting me to commence my action from the forum I met him

I just wanna use this medium, that I met him , to warm potential clients to be very careful dealing with him so that they do not fall into wrong hands as I did
I saw his post in another thread here on Property Section that he visited the site at Ondo town. Give update on the visit so far!!!
We will like to see this issue resolved amicably.
Thanks!
Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by mufutau55(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
skup008:
Drove down to Ondo town yesterday 23/10/2021.
Current state of floor!

I am impressed by the way you approached and taking-care of the flooring. More respect to you, when this is resolved.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by skup008(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
mufutau55:

I am impressed by the way you approached and taking-care of the flooring. More respect to you, when this is resolved.

Hajji M.

Thank you sir.
Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by skup008(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2021
We are your best floor plug.

Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by skup008(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Updates.

Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by akinola98: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Mr Afeez Agbaje

You contacted me privately over a week ago on your own accord, asking me what I wanted to get this floor issue resolved

As u already know, I told u the same thing I have been saying all along that you need to repair the multiple cracks ASAP to prevent floor deterioration… u came back to me telling me to go and buy materials to fix the shitty work you did, which was under warranty when I contacted you but I refused as earlier …

Mr Agbaje, why did u contact me in the first place ?? When u knew u wouldn’t fix this problem and u would still stand on your initial demand . The demand for:

-2 buckets of color hardener.
-1 bucket of release agent.
-4 bags of cement.
-5 buckets sand of wheel barrow
for a “small crack” job is not going to happen

I see your travelling to the site as a show for Nairaland, seeking sympathy support or Kudos NOT a way to resolve this issue because u are still adamant with your request so we are back to square one, with the stamped floor damage deteriorating
Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by akinola98: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Last but not the least, u have recently visited my house to confirm the multiple cracks/bad job u did there . Driving down to Ondo without fixing this issue will not solve the problem… it is over a week now but you have remained incommunicado

For security reason, do not visit my house again unless u are there to fix the shitty job u did …. Next time you come to my house, without a purpose, u will be arrested for intruding, I have already informed my CSO and estate manager, so be warned
Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by skup008(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2021
Tested and trusted cheesy

Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by skup008(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Happy Sunday!

Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by akinola98: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Beware !
FRAUDULENT!!!
Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by skup008(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2021
cheesy

Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by akinola98: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fraudulent!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 People Rescued From Collapsed Building In Oke Arin, Lagos / As A Teenage Landlord I Get Intimidated By My Tenants What Do I Do? / CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE FURNITURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.