Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) (10776 Views)

Decorative Stamped Concrete (07064702132) / Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) / New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 2:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Are you a building engineer, contractor, architect, house owner, or interested in acquiring skill in decorative stamped concrete floor job? Just follow me up as we install a decorative stamped concrete floor on this site.
Relax and feel free to ask us any question as we learn together. For the pictures of our already completed job, you can visit this link. https://www.nairaland.com/2278774/call-me-increte-decorative-stamped But make sure you come back to take your seat.

SITE LOCATION = old GRA, by forces avenue, port-harcut, River state.

CLIENT= confidential for security reason.

JOB SIZE= 1000sqm

PROPOSED JOB COLOR= color 305(off white)

PATTERN= Royal Ashley.

The job is expected to be completed and delivered in 3 weeks time.

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
What we did today is (1)to take take level to determine our slop. Our slop is 0.5cm slop per meter. (2) we also sub grade and compact the soil.

1 Like

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2016
... am back. It's not been easy looking for materials. Everything has increased in price. E.g a 35kg bag of color hardener that we normally buy 12k is now sold between 16 to 18k, but thank God that I was able to get the materials.
Having wasted two day looking for materials alone, we need to do extra work to meet of with our delivering time.
We. Have defined our work today which include
(1)Taking level.
(2)Sub-grading and sub-basing the landscape
(3)Sand filling and
(4) Compacting the soil. I will update u with pics after today's job. Thanks for following

1 Like

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
My first advice when u want to install a guaranteed quality stamped concrete floor is
(1)Choose the right materials.
(2) Avoid the use of fake and local mixed materials.
(3) When ur client brings in the materials, in the site, inspect the and make sure the materials are sealed and intact to avoid been repackaged with fake materials.
NOTE: Avoid those people that use interlocking pigment mixed with sand in a place of color hardener. Below are some of the original stamped concrete materials and there current market price in nigeria.
The first material is call AMACRETE COLOR HARDENER. It is imported from UAE. The current price is 17 to 19k per 35kg

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
The second one is call PAVE-CRETE color hardener, also imported. It is the same thing with Amacrete just that its a different manufacturer. The current price also ranges from 17 to 19k now

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
The 3rd material is called BUFFER COLOR HARDENER, it does the same work with the above materials but is smaller and more expensive. It is an american product and cost about 20k per bucket, though the materials are very scarce

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Welcome to the 4th materials. It is called RELEASE AGENT. The current price range from 40 to 50k per 20 liters bucket.
U have to be careful because some people instead of using this materials will use water sealant mixed with little black cement.

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yes this is the main man here(the 5th). The name is called CLEAR GUARD acrylic sealer. It is used for polishing the floor. It does not only polish, it cures the concrete. It is made and imported from USA. The current price is 150k per 18liters.

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by Rachie83: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls wat can be used to polish already made decorative concrete stamping apart frm sealer cos sealer is too expensive.Thanks
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 4:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Rachie83:
Pls wat can be used to polish already made decorative concrete stamping apart frm sealer cos sealer is too expensive.Thanks
for now it's still sealer. That is why stamped concrete is not for everybody.
Rachie83:
grin for now it's still sealer. Though there are many types and qualities of sealer in the market with price ranging from 25k per 20 liters to 150k. for a quality job the best sealer I know for now is clear guard(butterfield product made in us) which cost 150k per 20liters but it is very scarce, followed by tex-crete which cost like 80k now
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by Rachie83: 7:39am On Mar 10, 2016
nabiz:
for now it's still sealer. That is why stamped concrete is not for everybody. grin for now it's still sealer. Though there are many types and qualities of sealer in the market with price ranging from 25k per 20 liters to 150k. for a quality job the best sealer I know for now is clear guard(butterfield product made in us) which cost 150k per 20liters but it is very scarce, followed by tex-crete which cost like 80k now
Thanks for your response
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2016
The 6th material is called A-Z SUPER SEALER. It is manufactured by tex-crete the manufacturer of pave crete color. It does the same work with clear guard acrylic Sealer. The current price ranges from 70 to 90k per 20liers drum

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2016
NOTE: the reason I am posting all these is to educate people of stamped concete to avoid been dubbed by the bad people among us who uses fake substandard materials. Who are their to spoil the reputable image of stamped concrete job.
So having seen the materials, let's go to my site for the main work. But u have to be %. Thank
Below is the design my client in PH want so that is what we are going to give him.
As earlier said the design's name is royal ashley pattern. The main color is color 305, while the release is color 425. Will come back

1 Like

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Compacting stage

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Iron work

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by dpoladapo604: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
nabiz:
Iron work

You are doing a great job sir. I want you to please tell me the amount of bags of color and sealer that will cover a 150sqr mtr. Thanks.
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2016
dpoladapo604:

You are doing a great job sir. I want you to please tell me the amount of bags of color and sealer that will cover a 150sqr mtr. Thanks.
12 bags of color hardener and 20liter of acrylic sealer can do the magic. Pls feel free to ask me any question that relates to decorative stamped concrete(increte)
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2016
I have stamp concrete materials for sale
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2016
Job completed

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2016

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2016
-

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2016
F

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2016

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2016
G
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Gm

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2016
U

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2016
V

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Bb

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
:h
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by CHANCEMAN: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Where can I get good quality but affordable concrete sealer in Lagos?
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by nabiz(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2016
CHANCEMAN:
Where can I get good quality but affordable concrete sealer in Lagos?
depending on the type and qaulity u want. But if u dont have any type mine, just tell me ur budget i will recomend one for u. Just give me a call
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE IN P.H.(decorative stamped concrete) by CHANCEMAN: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
nabiz:
depending on the type and qaulity u want. But if u dont have any type mine, just tell me ur budget i will recomend one for u. Just give me a call

I want a good quality and my budget is 30-50k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Build On My Land 35ft By 145ft / 8 Tricks Of Workmen And Suppliers On Construction Sites / 3d Building Plan ( Bungalow, Flats, Duplex, Mansion ) view Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.