Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About (35916 Views)

10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by bastien: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2015
ThePeacemaker:

Guy
Yoi wicked oooo
Them go dae use school fees, handout money play ahm
I might promote stealing also
them dey use money find money na lol,who send them hahahahaha
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by cuvox(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2015
AmeLonRo:

cool Assignments? Most people can browse even on their phone, so why pay someone for such assignments?

plenty... just don't limit it to 1 department. nna I charge 1k per 2 pages of printed assignments.... seems legit enough
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Melancholy(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2015
yomi007k:

Wen dos rich boys get to position of power and don't perform please remember u contributed to the problems of this nation. tongue
well, even the so called technocrats with proven years of hardwork in our parastatals are coming up with policies that are not favourable to the masses. While in this our present times we've seen leaders presumably not so intelligent but are people's choice!
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by yomi007k(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Melancholy:
well, even the so called technocrats with proven years of hardwork in our parastatals are coming up with policies that are not favourable to the masses. While in this our present times we've seen leaders presumably not so intelligent but are people's choice!
Be consoling urself.
The world n Africa most especially needs problem solvers.
If u don't let ds guys solve problems from a tender age, dey will get worse at it n make policies dt won't favour d masses.

#shalom
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by cardoctor(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
op you forgot....

SELLING AKARA AND BREAD

MAKING INDOMIE

SELLING SUGAR CANE

SELLING OKPA

MECHANIC

CARPENTER

SHOE MAKER

Let me remember some more.

BRB
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by dododawa1: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2015
This is not meant for DANGOTE children
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by tolexy007(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2015
open a video game center...
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Part of the unemployment problem in this country is us. See the OP listed some viable ways students can make money and a lot of posters write it off as 'slavery'. Very many of these complaining posters've no means of making money or initiatives aimed at the idea yet're too big to engage in menial labour.

Working for someone means you are subservient to them no matter how comfortable the working conditions. Back in university I made more money than my parents allocated me when I used my typing skill to convert hand-written projects into typed sheets. If I looked at it as slave labour I would'nt've built myself both in typing speed and knowledge of word processing.

Nigerians, please enlighten yourselves - sofar legitimate work puts food on your table never overlook it.

The worst part is I know after this gets listed and posted on frontpage this evening an i d i o t would still ask on the forum "how do I make momey while I'm in school?", just a matter of hours' time.

1 Like

Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by OyinMIXmola(f): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2015
osjoshua:
came here to see new lucrative Jobs i don't know but All i see is ,Slavery, slavery, slavery......
abi oooooooooo!wtf!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by shumuel(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Some are nice points, though
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Chibex50(f): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2015
osjoshua:
came here to see new lucrative Jobs i don't know but All i see is ,Slavery, slavery, slavery......
hhahahahahahahahahahahaha same here.... Wash Dish for my fellow student! Na me poor pass?
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Sammyblaq(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
Tonnniey:

(d) Online internet marketing. This is what I am currently using to make few cash for my post graduate studies. Its free to begin and doesn't disturb my studies in anyway. I do it right in the corner of my room and money start running after me. If you need more info about this, pm me.

Thank you.
I tried to email you but it wasn't allowed..
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by jendor123: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
MAKE MONEY FOR YOURSELF. You can make money from waste plastic. We buy waste plastic materials such as; empty bobo & viju containers, broken chair, waste plastic from company, broken water tank, crates, cones, etc. Gather your waste for cool cash now. For more info call:07034601375
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Welcomme: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Tonnniey:
Nice write up but you didn't mention the most lucrative business which includes

(a) buying cloths and selling to both staff and students.

(b) Securing contracts from student associations for mini projects such as printing of receipt, customized notebooks, shirts, cooking for dinners, event organizing.

(c). Securing contracts from cooperative society within the institution. I regretted that I didn't act fast in this. I bought a rechargeable standing fan for my dad at the cost of 8,000, he took it to school and before you know it, I was called upon to buy 2, for another prof. Six months after, I heard a ASUU distributed it to all their members at a cost of 17,000. menhhhh.....I just carry hand for head in regret of not acting fast.

(d) Online internet marketing. This is what I am currently using to make few cash for my post graduate studies. Its free to begin and doesn't disturb my studies in anyway. I do it right in the corner of my room and money start running after me. If you need more info about this, pm me.

(e) There is also student work incentives by the institutions. tap into this and you won't be expecting money from home @ all times.
Thank you.
Bro, d online marketing stuff; Can u pls pm me ur watsapp number.
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by olamibiddy(f): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Are u tired of complaining of being broke? Do u want 2 start ur own business? ORIFLAME is d right platform 4 u to be who u really want to be. Oriflame has Over 400 products which are a must use in every households. U register with just 1200(for ur catalogues and other guides to keep u in d biz), and 8800(for ur selected products). We have products from just #300. Just add me up for more INFO. Whatsapp(08078223355). BBM(32FD5CD7). Call(08032343974). U WILL BE AMAZED HOW #10,000(Ten thousand Naira) WILL TRANSFORM UR LIFE. Cheers!!!
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
Good morning all
so you had to quote the whole post just to type that undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by millionboi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
kelvinnetworks:
Selling of latex condoms......very lucrative. grin
hahahaha
.....funny bt true
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Most of. Ttthese jobs go give u insult for life. Was expecting to see something like;j
- online registrations, I. 2007 I made approximaely 200k doing online reg for JAMBITES. I finish everyything, file it for them and even go to their location to give them. all I need is ur details, ur scratch card and 2kONLY.

- machinery work, this one really paid. To write just one course for anybody, I take steady 10k and u mustt get high marks. Take it or leave, 10k is my charges for such risk.

- the xhelper; most guys are so weak they can't hold their urge. A girl that really wants to make cash cud use this to her advantage. She cud charge per night or short time or even on contract deals wch is also known as bf/gf relationship.

-another cool way is to accomodate a visitor and charge. U cud accomodate persons coming to the sch for a short period of time.
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by unclestitch(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by herald9: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
They don't sell handouts in uniuyo.... We get them for free.
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Gabaleve(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
I need to know d mod wey approve dis piece of rubbish for front page
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by oforij(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op
you have given me an antidote and a way of adding UNIT to my pockets while in school...coz i just got admission.
thanks MR OP
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by ibrahym47(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Posting for the sake of opening a thread, this op got zero clue on the subject entrepreneurship.
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Ranchhoddas: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Who is more re.tarded? The OP or the useless mod that moved this nonsense to Front Page.So you go dey go errand for a student like you for university,even if na your papa poor pass.Until una go destroy nairaland with all this nonsense topics.Edumare punish poverty.
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by mzpositive(f): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
kelvinnetworks:
Selling of latex condoms......very lucrative. grin
Thanks for that. I will consider it
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
mzpositive:
Thanks for that. I will consider it

Good
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by isiufarmer(m): 12:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Tonnniey:
Nice write up but you didn't mention the most lucrative business which includes

(a) buying cloths and selling to both staff and students.

(b) Securing contracts from student associations for mini projects such as printing of receipt, customized notebooks, shirts, cooking for dinners, event organizing.

(c). Securing contracts from cooperative society within the institution. I regretted that I didn't act fast in this. I bought a rechargeable standing fan for my dad at the cost of 8,000, he took it to school and before you know it, I was called upon to buy 2, for another prof. Six months after, I heard a ASUU distributed it to all their members at a cost of 17,000. menhhhh.....I just carry hand for head in regret of not acting fast.

(e) There is also student work incentives by the institutions. tap into this and you won't be expecting money from home @ all times.
Thank you.
can u explain d nd e better?
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by CharlyNick: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
interesting
Re: 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About by joeheaven(f): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is also part of business you can start with on campus with just a token of 1200 naira only.

please check my blog for more information. https://oriflameglorybeauty./

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GT Bank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director / CBN Announces Price Verification System Portal (PVS) / Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.