Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! (2950 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Jonathan Gives First Post Presidential Interview To France 24-Video / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by drss(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari struggled to explain himself on many question asked by Mehdi Hassan. He kept dancing around giving ambigous answers. At some point he looked visibly irritated with eye brows swinging to Anger MODE.
Asked whether he support SHARIA LAW JUST LIKE BOKO HARAM, he dodged the question by saying that he cant change the Nigerian constitution to implemet sharia law. Asked why he was yet to rescue the chibokk girls, he went haywire by saying he will rescure the girls IF they are alive. That he will do that by negotiating with boko real leaders. Asked how he will negotiate with boko haram and whether he will give them monetary compensation or prisoner swapp, buhari who was already in Total Confusion managed to say that the terms will depend on negotiations with boko. The President was sweating profusely throughout the duration of the interview.
He struggled to articulate coherent responses and even
angrily retorted at the interviewer Mehdi Hassan to let him finish his point.

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA_xblKBiSQ&feature=player_
embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA_xblKBiSQ
Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by Firefire(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Buhary sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by Mrbigman1(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2015
My president is a buhu!

I guess he would not grant such interview to a local station.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
That guy dealt with B00HARI for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2015
President of the banana republic

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by drss(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That guy dealt with B00HARI for sure.
buari disgracing d zoo since rigging himself as prsident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2015
drss:
buari disgracing d zoo since rigging himself as prsident.
grin grin

Illiterate president. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by drss(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:
My president is a buhu!

I guess he would not grant such interview to a local station.
for where? His professional liars always cover for him on local media stations.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by funlord(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
grin

Just the way "christiane amanpour" of CNN also fired "ebele" during his time! Naija leaders always under pressure!

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by Dgreatestt: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Im sure after this Interview Buhari will Blacklist Mehdi Hasan for the next 4 years. The guy made him 'urinate' on his agbada cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and seriously, this interview shows that Buhari has no special plans for Nigeria, he just came to try his luck. nothing special about him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by neocortex: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2015
I am not surprised!
Only very intelligent people who also have nothing to hide can come out unscathed
from an interview with mehdi hassan.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2015
drss:
for where? His professional liars always cover for him on local media stations.

If only the video would be aired on terrestial t.v stations and would made to go viral on social media so even the least partisan person would be aware of it.⚡

1 Like

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari performed well. All this lies must stop. I didn't vote Buhari but he is my President now, I decided to watch the video start to finish and he had the perfect response to every question.

In fact he should be admired for going on the platform where he was expected to be quizzed with difficult questions. If anything, the President just earned my respect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by nnachukz(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari we know always speaks through an aid even when he is in the country. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by businessMODE(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Well I personally took over 300MB to download and watch carefully as well as listen attentively, there isn't anything cool about his response ...matter of fact, the 6 weeks rush hour operation of the GEJ administration shot down BH for several weeks until PMB took over ...the attacks have become persistent and consistent daily ---PMB is really clueless just like GEJ was (that is if GEJ really was) if USstill face insurgents in their grounds of operation, how would he conquer BH by December -in his dreams?
MIPNIG:
Buhari performed well. All this lies must stop. I didn't vote Buhari but he is my President now, I decided to watch the video start to finish and he had the perfect response to every question.

In fact he should be admired for going on the platform where he was expected to be quizzed with difficult questions. If anything, the President just earned my respect.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2015
businessMODE:
Well I personally took over 300MB to download and watch carefully as well as listen attentively, there isn't anything cool about his response ...matter of fact, the 6 weeks rush hour operation of the GEJ administration shot down BH for several weeks until PMB took over ...the attacks have become persistent and consistent daily ---PMB is really clueless just like GEJ was (that is if GEJ really was) if USstill face insurgents in their grounds of operation, how would he conquer BH by December -in his dreams?
The fact a question is pressing and indicting does not mean the answers given are not best fit. He answered clearly that Boko Haram is unislamic and that he can't force sharia on a people.

He further buttressed that there is a strategy in place to take out organized Boko Haram structure in Sambisa forest during the dry season. What he could not assured is the definite wipe out of the use of IEDs to carry out gorilla warfare against Nigerians and its neigbours.
Yes the gentleman asked very tough questions but our President held his own.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by drss(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Dgreatestt:
Im sure after this Interview Buhari will Blacklist Mehdi Hasan for the next 4 years. The guy made him 'urinate' on his agbada cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and seriously, this interview shows that Buhari has no special plans for Nigeria, he just came to try his luck. nothing special about him.
hahahahahhahahahaha!!! cheesy if for say hassan na nigerian, d dullaardd go unleash corruption suit against him and his militia groups like dss, efcc, code of conduct bureau, police and all attacks dogs on him.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin grin
Yet some mofo's are proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin grin
Yet some mofo's are proud of him.
Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by businessMODE(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Yes sir... BUT my best guess again is that you don't understand BH operations just like PMB who forgot his military skills --- I am currently doing a dissertation on the area of asymmetric tactics in relation to conventional military warfare and trust me, NO nation can conquer their sophistication the way PMB is saying --- as to the question of BH been Islamic or not, we all know that 75% of terrorist in the world are linked to Islam. It doesn't matter what the Muslim community say about BH, they still remain rooted in Islamic doctrine. I am from the North and have personally heard Muslim clerics in Mosques around encouraging their followers to lynch Christians and dominate them and you want to tell me its not a Muslim thing Please excuse my unbelieve, PMB got stuffs in his mind. He has endorse Sharia Law in the past and is only making a political statement ...do you know that the existence of Sharia law in the constitution is a contradiction itself
MIPNIG:

The fact a question is pressing and indicting does not mean the answers given are not best fit. He answered clearly that Boko Haram is unislamic and that he can't force sharia on a people.

He further buttressed that there is a strategy in place to take out organized Boko Haram structure in Sambisa forest during the dry season. What he could not assured is the definite wipe out of the use of IEDs to carry out gorilla warfare against Nigerians and its neigbours.
Yes the gentleman asked very tough questions but our President held his own.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by drss(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
businessMODE:
Yes sir... BUT my best guess again is that you don't understand BH operations just like PMB who forgot his military skills --- I am currently doing a dissertation on the area of asymmetric tactics in relation to conventional military warfare and trust me, NO nation can conquer their sophistication the way PMB is saying --- as to the question of BH been Islamic or not, we all know that 75% of terrorist in the world are linked to Islam. It doesn't matter what the Muslim community say about BH, they still remain rooted in Islamic doctrine. I am from the North and have personally heard Muslim clerics in Mosques around encouraging their followers to lynch Christians and dominate them and you want to tell me its not a Muslim thing Please excuse my unbelieve, PMB got stuffs in his mind. He has endorse Sharia Law in the past and is only making a political statement ...do you know that the existence of Sharia law in the constitution is a contradiction itself
tell make dem hear. Buari is a dullaard.
Re: Presidential Interview: Buhari Roasted By Mehdi Hassan Of Aljazeera! by businessMODE(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
the existence of Sharia law in the constitution is a contradiction itself ... Muslim dominated countries like Pakistan and Lebanon also have Sharia Law, but it is sublimed to the areas not treated by the constitution, that is customary areas such as death, inheritance, marriage, etc ...it is only in areas where the constitution is silence that SL takes over ---their constitution didn't give SL any chance in handling of government official functions, but here, hypocrisy is running two different laws in our constitution just because of the quest or dominance in a secular state.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Seating In Abuja Nullifies The Election Of Abubakar Aka Railway / Corruption INC. The President The Thief And His Wife. Just One Picture. / BREAKING!!! Tension: Buhari To Storm Niger Delta On Tuesday; Avengers Spit Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.