Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era (55771 Views)

"We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. / Opinion: 15 Reasons Why I Am Convinced Buhari Collected $300,000 From Dasuki / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by AmicableEd: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
When President Buhari wore a suit for his first campaign shoot last year, some Nigerians were quick to mock him while others praised him for the dapper look.

According to Rotimi Amaechi, that's the first and probably the last time Buhari will dress that way!

Speaking at the red summit gala which held at the Harbor point, off Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island Lagos last night, the APC lord told a story of how he got Red media (Debola Williams and Chude Jideonwo) to handle the election campaign for Buhari.

"Buhari said to me, do we have to do all these paparazzi, Amaechi you know my nature but i said him, sir you have to wear this suit so that Nigerians can see the handsome side of you. Wee had to convince him and then he finally obliged us and today, that photoshoot is still the best he has ever had. We were able to present the other side of the president that most people did not know...most peeps didn't know he can laugh but we brought out that side of him.

On behalf of the campaign and Buhari, i thereby appreciate Debola Williams and Chude Jideonwo for their hard work and achieving a feat that many thought they couldn't achieve. When i gave the job to them, I took a risk. Why? There was a company from America, another from Britain that wanted to do this job and handle the campaign for us but i wanted these young men to do it and i was ready to take the risk, fail or succeed with them and look where we are.

Yes God won the election for us but used them and Nigerians." he said.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/10/how-rotimi-amaechi-debola-williams.html

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by Alphaoscar: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2015
okpurukata:
Some one is seriously trying to remind Buhari of all his contributions during the campaign. The next stage will be How I spent N50bn of Rivers state money to sponsor Buhari. The truth is coming out.
But wait o. Ibori sponsored Yar Aduas primaries on OBJ s orders. Where is Ibori today.
Hope Bros Amaechi will not recieve Ibori treatment finally.
shut up that trash .

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by nnachukz(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Op are you talking about the analogue president?

13 Likes

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by ikbnice(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari is not for suit and tie. He loves his simple outfits.

11 Likes

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2015
My President is just too handsome, even at this age, not some 'pap-faced' someone we had in recent times. Keep Glowing My Cool Presido, nothing do you!!!!!....... Rotimi, you are mouthed, you know why i like you? I do because even in the face of uncertainties, you stood your ground against the incumbent and delivered us from the 'stealing is not corruption' crew and our Dearest ' Madam P' who is from your state, for this alone, You are so blessed!............... Check out my president and his vice in suits looking so fly! Not like a certain Jona and an ever quiet Samboribobo!!!

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by bugzbunny: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2015
Pls tell the sharia monger president to start working... Eyeing d petroleum portfolio and wearing suits is not why he was elected..
You could have tot he would opt to head EFcc or defence ministry cos of boko haram but alas.. Oil is the glue dat make one Nigeria grin
The guy below me is dumb
Dnt take him serious

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2015
bugzbunny:

You must be slow
Continue fooling urself
...... You must be as ugly as a frog, with some bulged out eyeballs. Continue hating yourself. Wailer4life!............... *modify* that bunny of a guy above me was forced to remove his comment where he quoted me earlier. #SavingFace.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2015
modelmike7:
My President is just too handsome, even at this age, not some 'pap-faced' someone we had in recent times. Keep Glowing My Cool Presido, nothing do you!!!!!
president Buhari is just too handsome and presentable,those foreigners used to think all Nigerians look like Obj and Gej until Buhari stepped in

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by iamrealdeji(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2015
bugzbunny:

You must be slow
Continue fooling urself
haters will always hate,stop hating on Buhari,go and kill yourself if you don't like what you see in the mirror

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2015
Hon. Rotimi Amaechi - The General of Common Sense Revolution, The Lion of Ubima, The Headache of Wailers(most especially their god, TonyeBarcanista angry), and finally, THE HAPINESS OF PMB cool

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by donphilopus: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
nnachukz:

Nope! Your analogue father.

@topic, Buhari has been wearing suit even before the 80's. Have you all forgotten when one illiterate called Phockphockman said he was wearing an oversized coat?! cheesy grin Illiteracy na disease oooo. .

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by nnachukz(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
donphilopus:

Nope! Your analogue father.

@topic, Buhari has been wearing suit even before the 80's. Have you all forgotten when one illiterate called Phockphockman said he was wearing an oversized coat?! cheesy grin Illiteracy na disease oooo. .
keep boiling and crying. Who cares

2 Likes

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by cardoctor(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2015
I dont think that buhari realizes that he looks better in a suit than that babanriga outfit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by teemanbastos(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
nnachukz:
c dis hater :d cheesy.
Carry go PRESIDENTO MUHAMMADU OKECHUKWU BUHARIOSKY grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:
president Buhari is just too handsome and presentable,those foreigners used to think all Nigerians look like Obj and Gej until Buhari stepped in
....... Lol, you are so right bro...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by QuotaSystem: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
cardoctor:
I dont think that buhari realizes that he looks better in a suit than that babanriga outfit.

But then he is a proud Fulani, African man that chooses his authentic mode of dressing over those handed down from colonialists.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari in suit with his family in the 1970's.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by RockMaxi: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2015
nnachukz:

Wow you don't mean it! Don't forget, he will be your president till 2019 all things being equal. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by Firefire(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Dis govt. sef... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by omenka(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari in suit with his family in the 1970's.
You dey mind bloggers?? I guess Amaechi convinced him to wear that suit then..

Smh.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by klassd(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Just when you think their is nothing hidden under the sun den u will see a yoruba man driving a car nd holding a glass as his side mirror.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2015
omenka:
You dey mind bloggers?? I guess Amaechi convinced him to wear that suit then..

Smh.

How can you not know , its still the plot to help screen Amaechi

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
The poster below me...
Hmmmm
Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by Richie0974: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by JayRise(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Wow...but Buhari wouldn't have needed the convincing. What a fine man.

MUST READ : 20 body languages a lady exhibits when she's madly in love with you(love messages)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by Sijo01(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2015
He looks better on suit than that jalabia him dey wear up n down.
Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by jascon1(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Hmm. So what does he expect us to do with this tale? Update his page on encyclopedia with it

1 Like

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by hensben(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by passionate88: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by jaybee104(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
Amechi na Thief.. Na now b time wey buhari go show say he no dey partial, cos na mouth he just dey make since

1 Like

Re: How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era by kennyman2000(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
Okay oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.