Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (97074 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by onyxo76(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
hmm, this kain house from just blogging? there is more that meets the eye ooo.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Linda has been banned from AdSense for a very long time now.... make una talk wetin una know.

Really, GodMode...have you heard?

I just knew the whole thing get K-leg
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Err, let me drop a next trick for you, in money laundering (from the books of the biggest drug dealers who launder hundreds of millions of dirty money and Russian oligarchs). When you launder money, you don't do it with small fishes - you do it via big links who already have massive links of their own with huge cash outflow.

If you go via the small fishes, you'll have to build them from the ground up steadily - not a once. The whole money laundering via entertainers in naij is implausible. I don't think they launder the money within naij alone - they go international with it. And once you do that - you're at the mercy of other countries and they do random checks and have the powers to confiscate anything. So no politician would be stupid enough to risk hundreds of millions of dollars like that.
we are talking about nigerians here not europeans lol. we operate on a crude level. many of these people use money smugglers who strap 100 thousand dollars to there waist and try to enter dubai lol. never compare what the rest of the world do with what nigerians do. nigerians are unique in every sense of the word. we are crude people lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Toby77:

https://www.reliablesoft.net/can-you-still-make-money-with-adsense/

you are right. They don't and it's not as easy as he makes it sound
there you go. thanks for the link chief
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Urine: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, you actually believe this clown and her shitty blog that isn't even ranked in top 5,000 in the world has that type of money? Even Que of Worldstarhiphop doesn't have that type of money, despite the thousands of dollars he charges to promote artists and all his ventures.

She just wants to keep folks talking with fake pics. The clown is an attention seeker.

Hahahahaha! Never seen you refute a story with so much passion. That said, it's obvious the funds for this property is not totally from blogging. The real question is what other venture does she have.

On a lighter note, my mate was telling me she averages 40 million monthly from her blog (I doubt it though)

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by lordyugo: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
naija real estate is overly inflated and a reap off.hw cn u sell some1 a house of 850m wit average to normal furnishings nd interiors. Kudos to her tho bt wit dat amount she could hv built diff estates

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
we are talking about nigerians here not europeans lol. we operate on a crude level. many of these people use money smugglers who strap 100 thousand dollars to there waist and try to enter dubai lol. never compare what the rest of the world do with what nigerians do. nigerians are unique in every sense of the way. we are crude people lmao grin

Lmao!!! grin I agree.

But are you sure that even if it's dirty money, you can give someone 100 thousand dollars to take that risk?

BTW, whoever is laundering 100 thousand dollars won't get more than $5,000 - 10,000. So how many times would you have to do that to make something tangible?

Anyway, with the whole war on terror thing and all the scanners at western airports - it will be stupid to try that method in western countries. They can only try it in Dubai. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by estellinas(f): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
I thank GOD for her o! Good for her

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Lancier(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Linda, Let me process the home insurance for you:
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
so she bought that piece of crap for 3 million pounds ? in england she will buy an estate with 3 million pounds
Oga, I did not really trip for the house o but everyone here says its fine and I wonder what is wrong with people's eyes. For that kind of money, this is trash. Period! See mesmerizing houses on Hawaiian beach fronts for hundreds of thousands of dollars on fine living channel. Mstcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao!!! grin I agree.

But are you sure that even if it's dirty money, you can give someone 100 thousand dollars to take that risk?

BTW, whoever is laundering 100 thousand dollars won't get more than $5,000 - 10,000. So how many times would you have to do that to make something tangible?

Anyway, with the whole war on terror thing and all the scanners at western airports - it will be stupid to try that method in western countries. They can only try it in Dubai. grin
its stolen money. you have like 5 billion dollars sitting in your warehouse and you want to legitimize some of it. what is 100 thousand ? if they catch the mugu you look for another mugu who will strap the next 100 thousand to his waist lol. 100 thousand pounds is a drop in the bucket if you are sitting on billions. just yesterday we found out akpabio is sitting on about 500 million pounds that he stole from his state. where do you think that money is ? buried under the ground somewhere lmao

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
mikolo80:
painment
Naiev
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Urine:

Hahahahaha! Never seen you refute a story with so much passion. That said, it's obvious the funds for this property is not totally from blogging. The real question is what other venture does she have.

On a lighter note, my mate was telling me she averages 40 million monthly from her blog (I doubt it though)

Lol. Just calling the BS cos I saw my celestial big bredrin, sukkot, was about to take the bait. I honestly don't care about her and selling a dream is part of life. And like 50 cent said: "fake it, till you make it".

N40 million = almost £160,000 monthly. Incredulous.

Huffington Post which is a massive website and arguably the biggest blog in the world generates $30 million annually and that's with over 150 million visitors monthly and links to 238,398 other websites. I doubt she gets 1/100 of that (that's me being generous).

9 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Wallade(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
I wonder what the noise is about? How does the house Linda bought bother my life?

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by October1960: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Blogging pays enough to afford this? Well in Nigeria it does I guess ;-)

Same way government officials, bank CEOs and politicians can afford more than 1000 times their official salary.

More power to you Linda. Wish you more success.

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by zoe123: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:
Truth be told..... It's a nice apartment....

But she needs a man that will teach her how to be frugal in spending........ I guess she just wanted to draw attention with this though I know she can afford it.

It's good to keep a standard though°°°°°°°

This is d dumbest comment ever, she made her money with d man, so why would she need one to teach her how to spend it. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by GodMode: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Linda has been banned from AdSense for a very long time now.... make una talk wetin una know.

Okay
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
its stolen money. you have like 5 billion dollars sitting in your warehouse and you want to legitimize some of it. what is 100 thousand ? if they catch the mugu you look for another mugu who will strap the next 100 thousand to his waist lol. 100 thousand pounds is a drop in the bucket if you are sitting on billions. just yesterday we found out akpabio is sitting on about 500 million pounds that he stole from his state. where do you think that money is ? buried under the ground somewhere lmao

Lmao.

Fvck that - with $5 billi sitting somewhere. I'd rather get an Indian with big links all over Canary Wharf to help me move part of it to buy properties in exclusive places in the UK and stack the rest somewhere in Cayman Islands. Thus cleaning up the dirty money at the speed of sound - than mess around with little fishes that will get me in trouble. grin

Money is very easy to launder and you don't need amateurs if you've got the right figures.

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by GMan650(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
englishmart:
excuse me, what does this lady do for a livibg? Blogging? Aw in gossiping? How can gossiping be this lucrative? Some questions need to be answered....

You just wait till Seun buys his own house also in Banana then you'll know that blogging is lucrative

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

Fvck that - with $5 billi sitting somewhere. I'd rather get an Indian with big links all over Canary Wharf to help me move part of it to buy properties in exclusive places in the UK and stack the rest somewhere in Cayman Islands. Thus cleaning up the dirty money at the speed of sound - than mess around with little fishes that will get me in trouble. grin

Money is very easy to launder and you don't need amateurs if you've got the right figures.
easier said than done. first off you cant trust anyone, especially an indian that can disappear among 2 billion indians in india and you will never see him again. grin with that level of cash you only dead with trusted country-men for the most part.

and i dont know where you got this idea that money is very easy to launder but it is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
GMan650:
She's a billionaire ooo for her to buy a house for 850 million definitely she has more than a billion in her account
I didn't see her library, in absence of this, the home is a sham

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Just calling the BS cos I saw my celestial big bredrin , sukkot, was about to take the bait . I honestly don't care about her and selling a dream is part of life. And like 50 cent said: "fake it, till you make it".

N40 million = almost £160,000 monthly. Incredulous.

Huffington Post which is a massive website and arguably the biggest blog in the world generates $30 million annually and that's with over 150 million visitors monthly and links to 238,398 other websites. I doubt she gets 1/100 of that (that's me being generous).
what bait was i about to take ? you must have missed my first two posts on the topic before you even made your first post. my stance has been the same from the start shocked
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
easier said than done. first off you cant trust anyone, especially an indian that can disappear among 2 billion indians in india and you will never see him again. grin with that level of cash you only dead with trusted country-men for the most part.

And what makes you think someone you strapped money on won't disappear?

See that's what a lot of Indians do and these folks are also extremely rich from proceeds off laundering. And they're not just any random people - they're well established folks with big companies/firms as front for what they do. There are also tons of Brits who do it with Gulf Sheikhs and Russians. Else, how else do you think billions pass through London daily and most of these folks wash their dirty money in London? grin

Better get with the programme and real folks who run things in the big city of dreams. How do you think Abrahamovic and tons of other Russian oligarchs were able to move their billions to London - to escape Putin? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

See that's what a lot of Indians do and these folks are also extremely rich from proceeds off laundering. And they're not just any random people - they're well established folks with big companies/firms as front for what they do. There are also tons of Brits who do it with Gulf Sheikhs and Russians. Else, how else do you think billions pass through London daily and most of these folks wash their dirty money in London? grin

Better get with the programme and real folks who run things in the big city of dreams. How do you think Abrahamovic and tons of other Russian oligrachs were able to move their billions to London - to escape Putin? grin
very hard to disappear after they have made sure you introduce them to your whole family so that if you run ........................ wink

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
what bait was i about to take ? you must have missed my first two posts on the topic before you even made your first post. my stance has been the same from the start shocked

You almost fell for the money laundering bait. Agree you didn't fall for the blog side. grin

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

You almost feel for the money laundering bait. Agree you didn't fall for the blog side. grin
you musnt have seen my first two posts before you made one. you may want to back track and check em out

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
very hard to disappear after they have made sure you introduce them to your whole family so that if you run ........................ wink

Lmao.

When a lot of money gets involved - it's very easy for anyone to say "fvck family" and run away. How many folks are loyal these days?

Family vs Money...most folks will choose money everyday of the week. grin

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Better get with the programme and real folks who run things in the big city of dreams. How do you think Abrahamovic and tons of other Russian oligarchs were able to move their billions to London - to escape Putin? grin

Abrahamovic had help from Putin and he didn't launder through London but through the Cayman Islands and other offshore tax havens in almost about 20 bank accounts all based in Caribbean.

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by darlenese(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
When night reach she will need a man to lock the door!

If u don't know what this means , ask your grandma

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Toby77:

Abrahamovic had help from Putin and he didn't launder through London but through the Cayman Islands and other offshore tax havens in almost about 20 bank accounts.

Part of it came through London and London gave him a home.

And those who helped him are from the UK. He wasn't even the only one - there were tons of them.

Also, I doubt Putin helped him cos he and Putin just got close recently. Perhaps due to an agreement. They never used to see eye to eye during Putin's first tenure.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:
Truth be told..... It's a nice apartment....

But she needs a man that will teach her how to be frugal in spending........ I guess she just wanted to draw attention with this though I know she can afford it.

It's good to keep a standard though°°°°°°°

Enyi kporu ala.

She has just set her standards. Anybody approaching her for marriage can now appraise himself by himself and know if he is qualified social strata wise, or not.

P.S. Who started this online business first? Seun or Linda?

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by mychelyte(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
I wonder ooo,Seun suppose don get him private jet by now!
bettercreature:
I dont think she bought it from her hard earn cash,she is probably dating a polithiefian or one rich guy somewhere in the wilderness,if she could buy such house from that tiny website,am sure seun should be able to buy an island because nairaland is far bigger than that tiny blog,congrat anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.