Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Best Can I Reply To This Message? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Best Can I Reply To This Message? (683 Views)

How Best To Install Water Supply In A Duplex Building / See Efcc’s Reply To Follower Who Analysed Their “n24bn” New Office Building. / Intending To Save To Buy A Property.know How Best to Save & Lots Of Benefit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can I Reply To This Message? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2015
A friend of mine in London have been charting with me for the past couple of months Although she is an indigene of USA but works as a marketing representative @ DELL in Bristol London. She told me to manage electronics business in Nigeria for her such as laptops,mobile phones,cameras and TV in other word i have been trying to convince her that I can help her manage her business well without any regret/disappointment.I told her to have trust in me yet she is still afraid not to loose her goods.Here is her reply message from our last conversation...
"its just that I am scared because have heard series about Nigerians,I am afraid not to lose my goods.I want you to really convince me you can handle them without any disappointment because I have been really warned to be careful in doing this.tell me about the strategies you would take to accomplish this without regret"
help plss how do I reply to this message?As in, how do i convince her more that I am up to the task and will never runaway with her goods or disappoint her and what strategies should I prescribe?
please Your advice is urgently needed.
Re: How Best Can I Reply To This Message? by Ezedon(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2015
this is a fraud guy, someone in 9ja is trying to dupe you, the next thing (s)he will tell u is to send some amount so that (s)he will be convinced. Try to get her phone number and call her to confirm if she is truly American

1 Like

Re: How Best Can I Reply To This Message? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2015
AccessME:
A friend of mine in London have been charting with me for the past couple of months Although she is an indigene of USA but works as a marketing representative @ DELL in Bristol London. She told me to manage electronics business in Nigeria for her such as laptops,mobile phones,cameras and TV in other word i have been trying to convince her that I can help her manage her business well without any regret/disappointment.I told her to have trust in me yet she is still afraid not to loose her goods.Here is her reply message from our last conversation...
"its just that I am scared because have heard series about Nigerians,I am afraid not to lose my goods.I want you to really convince me you can handle them without any disappointment because I have been really warned to be careful in doing this.tell me about the strategies you would take to accomplish this without regret"
help plss how do I reply to this message?As in, how do i convince her more that I am up to the task and will never runaway with her goods or disappoint her and what strategies should I prescribe?
please Your advice is urgently needed.

First, I think you posted in the wrong section.

Second, only you can answer her question because only you have the answer.

What business strategy do you have in place to guarantee sales and to secure the products?

1 Like

Re: How Best Can I Reply To This Message? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2015
scammers everywhere, that guy is a criminal, shine your eye bro.
Meanwhile,
Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies!
Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website in my signature for more details and signup
Re: How Best Can I Reply To This Message? by Zeedarh(f): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2015
The likelihood of this being a scam is really huge. The question now is this; how well do you know this your friend before you the hunter becomes the hunted.
Re: How Best Can I Reply To This Message? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Zeedarh:
The likelihood of this being a scam is really huge. The question now is this; how well do you know this your friend before you the hunter becomes the hunted.
she sent me a friend request cuople of months ago and I accepted and we have been charting on this issue for the past 2weeks..first wen we first started she told me to tell her about myself which I did and she did tell me about herself also..
it was after den she bright d business to the table for discussion..saying her friend told her that electronics sells fast in Nigeria so she is been looking for a reliable individual to help her handle her business over here thus thought it deem feet to let me in
Re: How Best Can I Reply To This Message? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ezedon:
this is a fraud guy, someone in 9ja is trying to dupe you, the next thing (s)he will tell u is to send some amount so that (s)he will be convinced. Try to get her phone number and call her to confirm if she is truly American
thank for ur comment I understand u bro..many same thing most of my friends told me to do and I tink that is the next step to take..I will call her to confirm if truly she is really an american although I don't feel dis is a scam because her timeline on Facebook has an American code/number not nigerian.
Re: How Best Can I Reply To This Message? by Zeedarh(f): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
AccessME:
she sent me a friend request cuople of months ago and I accepted and we have been charting on this issue for the past 2weeks..first wen we first started she told me to tell her about myself which I did and she did tell me about herself also..
it was after den she bright d business to the table for discussion..saying her friend told her that electronics sells fast in Nigeria
Bro, u're about to be scammed. Run for ya life

(1) (Reply)

LASBCA On Rampage(photo) / Properties / pix!A neat Storey of 3bdrm & 2bdrm@ Gbagada close to Deeplife church, 25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.