Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Black|up Matifying Fluid Foundation Swatches - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black|up Matifying Fluid Foundation Swatches (2557 Views)

Mikel Obi Foundation Emerges Miss Charity Ambassador 2015/ 2016 / Mac,zaron,black-up Powder..which Is Preferable?? / Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black|up Matifying Fluid Foundation Swatches by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
I have heard alot about black|up foundations and so i wanted to try it but i was a bit confused on what my shade would be, so i got the sample cards from the website. These are free however you pay for shipping if you are getting them alone.

If you want to get the black|up foundation, i advise you get the samples and do not go by the colors you see on the website. I discovered when i tried the foundations that they look much lighter on the website and are incredibly red or orange when applied. No Joke!!! Initially i applied No. 16 and i looked like an oompa loompa. Turns out the closest to my shade is No. 12

The full size costs 29 pounds, I am not going to buy this right now, only when my current foundation finishes.
Also, i tried to take pictures closest to the real color, i hope it helps you. Enjoy.

I do not advise keeping more than one or two foundations at a time. It becomes a waste if they go bad before you are done using it. Also do not feel compelled to buy every makeup item you discover, it is not an investment, once you open it, it has a 3 -12 month life span depending on the item.

Please try foundations before buying if possible to avoid wasting your money.

(1) (Reply)

9 Fab Ankara Dress Styles For Weekend Inspiration / See The Wedding Suit This Man Wore That Got People Talking / Ankara Short Dresses | 100 Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles Designs 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.