Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie (41607 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by erunz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
Are you related to GEJ in any way? This your forgiving and meek nature surprises me. shocked
lolz God himself forgives us adter

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Blackfire(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Was the cardinal not among those who oppose bros jona... For alfa buhari, well lets pray this govt deliver, for the sake of us all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by macaranta(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Epic
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by ismyheal75: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Those somebody are from the nobody
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
that's the change he his talking about wink
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by apholaby007(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by sparkwil(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Very true sir.
We have long given up on the dullard.....
But his robotic zombies hasn't made it any easier

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by clintino700(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Definite Truth already lost my respect for him.....bunch of corrupt old men claiming saint or born again undecided
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by flokii: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cardinal mind your fvcking business o... did you make any contribution towards his victory?

how am I sure you were not part of those pastors that collected money from Dunce GEJ... jst keep shut
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by LastSurvivor: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
buhari belong to the old dark days..
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Dklef(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
very nice. . . .btw, ..iam rapper drizzklef. I'll blow very soon, plz help my carrier!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Pidggin(f): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Catholics are advised to listen to his Lordship.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Obosiland: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
buhari cannot deter #ipob leader Nnamdi KANU by arresting him,release #Nnamdi KANU now
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Success02(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari is working, Nigeria is moving. So wailers, sink
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by flokii: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Obosiland:
buhari cannot deter #ipob leader Nnamdi KANU by arresting him,release #Nnamdi KANU now

who's Nnamdi kanu?... m sure he is another thief...

if you're really serious.. take a placard and sing to Aso rock and see wat happens..

if you wnt rot in jail with him... *hiss
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Waksdabos(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari belong to some where. lol...... Meanwhile learn how to earn an additional income. Am a proud beneficiary. Learn how to earn as much as $400 per month doing less tedious tasks. For necessary procedures visit http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=46825
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by mmonigeria: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
[size=60pt]WWW.MMO.NG[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by anytexy: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
On point.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by sonnie10: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Can someone confirm that the Director of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested by Buhari's DSS?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by wunmi590(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Philistine:
Dis old man talks too much. He is still pained that his hero GEJ lost the election.

Guy if yu don't have something better to say go and sleep.

Is not just about commenting on front page, is about reaading and digesting well what is up there.

Read well and see that he never supported GEJ
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by emzila(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Yahoo yahoo inside the church is not good. On matters like this, i will only wait to hear from Most Rev. Fr. Mbaka, the only man who was able to speak right before the alter of balam at a time when we needed someone to speak and contradicted his priests not minding what they will do. Not all this prophet who say their gods said ''IS LIKE it will rain'' , using probability words to express messages supposedly to be God's message as if God is not certain of himself any more. Woe unto them that add to, or subtract from that which God has said.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by lemonadex1: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by koredebiodun(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sai baba change dolly either u like it Or nt
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Iyoma2(f): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Goke7:
Our priests don't listen, they should steer off politics cos they are never good political analysts. Is okogie trying to incite the public against the FG?
. He is saying d truth n not trying to incite anyone, u people shuld embrace d truth so dat this nation can move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by smartmoses(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Let the truth be told#WinBokoharamOrUResign#ProbeAmaechi
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by specco(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
emzila:
Yahoo yahoo inside the church is not good. On matters like this, i will only wait to hear from Most Rev. Fr. Mbaka, the only man who was able to speak right before the alter of balam at a time when we needed someone to speak and contradicted his priests not minding what they will do. Not all this prophet who say their gods said ''IS LIKE it will rain'' , using probability words to express messages supposedly to be God's message as if God is not certain of himself any more. Woe unto them that add to, or subtract from that which God has said.

Fr Mbaka will speak very soon and when he speaks dont label him. Speak he will speak and that very soon. Pmb has caved in under the weight of 'them' and the change we hoped for is in jeopardy.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Iyoma2(f): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
erunz:
did u say this wen they were against the previous administration, I remember when u people clapped and hail father Mbaka when he spoke against GEJ
This Same cardinal criticize GEJ when he was in power. are priest not humans n citizens like u n I, shuld dey keep quiet whn its not well with their nation?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Melahou(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettytasha:
Ok...u expect him to choose people who are affiliated with opposition ? Its only logical for him to select people who worked with him to become president ..if u were d one you would have done same

Whether they are corrupt or not right.
So how will he then fight the so called corruption
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by IVORY2009(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Baba' Buhari no doubt has good heart for the nation @ large, but the only major problem is the people he would be working with; he can not do d job all by himself, I see him not performing to his own expectation, i.e. Wat he would hv wanted to leave behind.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Melahou(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Goke7:
Our priests don't listen, they should steer off politics cos they are never good political analysts. Is okogie trying to incite the public against the FG?

He's giving his own observation even when we know it's obvious...

The so called list was a big disappointment to say the least
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by prettytasha(f): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Melahou:

Whether they are corrupt or not right.
So how will he then fight the so called corruption
there are no saint politicians..even buhari himself is not totally clean. like abraham lincoln once said 'no man is good enough to be president but someone has to be'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.