Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie (41603 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by emzila(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
specco:

Fr Mbaka will speak very soon and when he speaks dont label him. Speak he will speak and that very soon. Pmb has caved in under the weight of 'them' and the change we hoped for is in jeopardy.

lets be a little patient. People said all sorts o things when Ya Adua was on that sit only for them to start praising him and calling him the expected messiah after his death
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Melahou(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
otokx:
Sometimes its good that people keep their opinions to themselves.

It's good when you criticize to that people will sit up.

If they don't criticize am sure you'll think you are getting it all right
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Melahou(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
Okojie should just shut up and enjoy the goods he ordered from the market.

Change he wanted, change he has gotten. Shikena undecided

Changed Nigerians wanted or change he wanted...

Meaning no body should talk again because we want change.

I bow for you oh
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Iyoma2(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
Okojie should just shut up and enjoy the goods he ordered from the market.

Change he wanted, change he has gotten. Shikena undecided
. Uhmmm change ke, change ni, did u notice ur demented buhari is a fraud? did u notice he is a confuse man, who does not know what season it is I his country, who will say Yes Now n in another 3 minutes will say No, who is on motion but not moving?I beg tell urself d truth.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by k1centy: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Just leave PMB (Private Mail Bag sorry President Muhammadu Bullhari I mean) alone. The only promise he didn't make during his campaign was that he is going to walk on bar beach for us. And I'm sure he only forgot to include it ni.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by onatisi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
They will soon start calling okogie a wailing wailer too >sad
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Iyoma2:
. Uhmmm change ke, change ni, did u notice ur demented buhari is a fraud? did u notice he is a confuse man, who does not know what season it is I his country, who will say Yes Now n in another 3 minutes will say No, who is on motion but not moving?I beg tell urself d truth.
Come, if I "kunk" you ee angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Melahou(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettytasha:
there are no saint politicians..even buhari himself is not totally clean. like abraham lincoln once said 'no man is good enough to be president but someone has to be'

There may not be saint politician as you said...
But they are still people who don't have corrupt charges and evidence of corruption hovering over their heads.

If you are determined to fight corruption start from your home.

It's better not to say you want to fight corruption when you surround yourself with corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by onatisi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
emzila:

lets be a little patient. People said all sorts o things when Ya Adua was on that sit only for them to start praising him and calling him the expected messiah after his death
by january you will understand better what we are warning Nigerians about and by then you will become buhari harshest critic .write this down tonight. I give u until january

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Iyoma2(f): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
Come, if I "kunk" you ee angry
Go n kunk baba go slow so dat he will move fast.lolz
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Iyoma2:
Go n kunk baba go slow so dat he will move fast.lolz
smileyangry
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Bobnotrouble: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
This piece smells pathetic, pessimistic wailing wailer!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by nortcentrallord(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Philistine:
Dis old man talks too much. He is still pained that his hero GEJ lost the election.

You are a born fool. Unfortunately, foolishness has no cure. Not everyone is partisan. He has tongue lashed both the apc and pdp but your stupidity won't let you comprehend. Well, I don't expect much from a blind bat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by nortcentrallord(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bobnotrouble:
This piece smells pathetic, pessimistic wailing wailer!

Okogie has lived a fulfilled life and he is a happy old man but you have a LONNnNnNg way to go but unfortunately for you, you are just a blind Bat with no direction. God help you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by neocortex: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by ritux: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
I love this Cardinal. Never afraid to say the truth as it is.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by kinibigdeal(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Philistine:
Dis old man talks too much. He is still pained that his hero GEJ lost the election.

The reason why we are where we are is because if people try to say the truth, you term them PDP. Nigerian youth are confuse
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by molas02: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
d tin wey pain me pass b say i never see any change, i still buy PMS @100, Kero @110, am still unemployed, Dollar is nt @#1, price of garri stil remain dsame, police ar stil collectn their 50bus, infact he b lik say we com understand d change wey APC mean again, mak i kuku ask from d E-apcians on nairaland, na which change una mean?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by dhappyking(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=Kcdojoto post=39082696]You are so Wright my cardinal
Even when i thought that the poster above me had said it all,i didn't know that the one under me got more to say.
Let's hear him[/quote

He ended up with two letters. Diassapointing!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by emzila(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
onatisi:
by january you will understand better what we are warning Nigerians about and by then you will become buhari harshest critic .write this down tonight. I give u until january
tell that to those who doesnt where Nigeria was heading to, under Jonathan's administration.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by dhappyking(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
First set of appointments; to settle Northerners and close associates. Second set of appointments as in ministerial nominees; to settle APC members mainly. Yet he belongs to no one! Tell that to the marines.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by MRSALT: 1:13am On Oct 18, 2015
I am still baffled how Nigerians still wish and pray that things get better in the country. Having read world history and religious books, there is no nation that got it right with wishes and prayers without attendant social actions.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by IamThrive(m): 1:26am On Oct 18, 2015
God bless your heart,Sir.

You saw and said it all.

#ChanjiMaster
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by BobUg28(m): 1:45am On Oct 18, 2015
The same old story
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Atk1nson(m): 2:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Philistine:

unfortunately, he speaks the truth. 'Change' was just a mantra of tapping into public frustration with pdp.
I don't see or believe in it anymore. No improvement here in Lagos and d centre is also showinh signs that it's business as usual
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by einsteino(m): 2:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Philistine:

Your comment goes to show that you didn't read the cardinal's comment. He criticized not just GEJ but all politicians irrespective of party lines. the last paragraph was targeted at DSP alamaseigha who recently died. All he said is the plain truth, he criticized buhari on certain issues and praised him on the war on terrorism, saying he believes he would soon win.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by tuk2ato(m): 3:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Not neccesarily choose from opposition, he could have chosen from Nigerians that are expert with no political affiliations. The nominees look more like party men being rewarded.
prettytasha:
Ok...u expect him to choose people who are affiliated with opposition ? Its only logical for him to select people who worked with him to become president ..if u were d one you would have done same
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Niceiroko: 5:56am On Oct 18, 2015
U lack wisdom
Philistine:
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by abdulfuntai: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2015
erunz:
u are right in a way buy, forgiveness is the key
ur phone has or has been hit by virus from computer, same with mine. Is it true?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by Philistine(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Niceiroko:
U lack wisdom
IT IS YOUR ANCESTORS THAT LIKE WISDOM. USELESS GEJ ASSLICKER
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by arsenal33: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2015
Mr Archbishop, he said he belongs to everybody and nobody.

So if he uses the everybody part in his appointments, what is your problem?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie by walozanga(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2015
prettytasha:
Ok...u expect him to choose people who are affiliated with opposition ? Its only logical for him to select people who worked with him to become president ..if u were d one you would have done same

So the future of Nigerians depends on ur logical reasonings... Grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.