Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Rccg Scholaship/bursary - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rccg Scholaship/bursary (44028 Views)

Apply For Olamide Baddoo Free Scholaship Scheme, Interested Persons Are Therefor / Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins / Kano State Government Give Scholaship To Girl Who Score Complete A1 In WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by solonazzy: 2:49am On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
why?see discrimination inside church. Jesus no dey discriminate o
Nt really discrimination...... Just like a compliment to Dr good services I would say, to encourage more ppl to follow suite.... Mind u I Dnt attend redeem.... Perhaps with tym it might b open to every1...plus xtians n Muslims..... Dat alone can change ppl's faith to Christianity
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by tunamania(m): 3:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Did it way back.... Stressful procedure. Exam is not very tough... A lot of current affairs questions too. You can never guess how much we were given. It will baffle u. #5000.... Yes five thousand naira... I stand corrected. That's in Oyo state. Ibadan precisely. Trust me... It's not worth it.
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by kizy59(m): 3:53am On Oct 18, 2015
pls my pics no gree upload....... is it necessary?
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Bamz45: 4:46am On Oct 18, 2015
princemillla:
Good.... Atleast members can now reap from the tithes benefits
abi o

1 Like

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by AmeLonRo(m): 5:09am On Oct 18, 2015
Winners have been doing this for more than 12 years. I lived in the same room in the hostel back then with a beneficiary of that of winners then. Its a good move. Nothing is too much for education.
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Idrismusty97(m): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2015
What is RCCG? Is that a new religion?
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by felixdanielthed(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Nice, now where are the idi.ots when you need them? Talking about the ones that scream "tithes and offering "

c nigga,no b d first time i av applied for dis scholarship with redeem,previous one's,it came to my notice dat d previous one's had element of politics, man no man,tribalism. So i hope dis one shud cum up clean, n no delay of result.
M not discouraging although,u can try,
jus expressing my bitta view of d previous,
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by felixdanielthed(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2015
tunamania:
Did it way back.... Stressful procedure. Exam is not very tough... A lot of current affairs questions too. You can never guess how much we were given. It will baffle u. #5000.... Yes five thousand naira... I stand corrected. That's in Oyo state. Ibadan precisely. Trust me... It's not worth it.

dats surprising,maybe ur pastor cornersome,scholarship are meant to empower, but yours was just nairabet empowerment,kai! D money small,

e no even reach one quater of my school fees

3 Likes

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2015
felixdanielthed:

c nigga,no b d first time i av applied for dis scholarship with redeem,previous one's,it came to my notice dat d previous one's had element of politics, man no man,tribalism. So i hope dis one shud cum up clean, n no delay of result.
M not discouraging although,u can try,
jus expressing my bitta view of d previous,
pls where was d exam taken and how much is it worth. What is d exam like
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by captaincaleb(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Phlakes:
it is just simple math, eng nd gen quest, also u ll b asked d name of d head of d department u belong to in church, d full name of ur pa stor, d date u got born again nd d date of ur water nd holy ghost baptism. I wrote the exam last yr

what about we that our school on campus did not have province why can we do?
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Phlakes(f): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2015
ogaprime:

Hmmm...tough requirements oo.. Which pastor, area,zonal etc??
yes
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Phlakes(f): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2015
captaincaleb:

what about we that our school on campus did not have province why can we do?
u can just write rcf
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Etizz: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2015
CR77:
Am also a member of RCCG in the Netherlands. But i will like the scholarship to be open to everbody.

Sweetheart I understand, the slot available may not be much, and if they make it open to the general public, maybe the bona-fide members of the church may not even benefit from it...... They should have their reasons though

1 Like

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by benedictac(f): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2015
NLFreak:

Oh!. Thanks.

I guess I'm safe to apply even though I don't have the slightest idea what the scholarship covers or how the exam is going to be like.

feel free
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by IYANGBALI: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2015
solonazzy:

Nt really discrimination...... Just like a compliment to Dr good services I would say, to encourage more ppl to follow suite.... Mind u I Dnt attend redeem.... Perhaps with tym it might b open to every1...plus xtians n Muslims..... Dat alone can change ppl's faith to Christianity
na dat one go better
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Codyt(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2015
Have y'all visited the link? You must be born again before u can apply. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Fynestboi: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Codyt:
Have y'all visited the link? You must be born again before u can apply. grin grin grin
Lol before nko tongue
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by anonimi: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2015
This is good, commendable and shoild be encouraged and emulated.
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by ndigbo: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Nice, now where are the idi.ots when you need them? Talking about the ones that scream "tithes and offering "
Please try to be civil.
Name calling only lowers your person, even though it is anonymous here, the simple truth,is that all "those screaming" as you choose to call it, HAS YIELDED! GIVING BACK!
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by bigtt76(f): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Questions from the bible naaa like how old is Angel Michael etc grin

Olubodef:
Av filled d form..... Aw is d exam gonna look like?

1 Like

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by asapyoms(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Phlakes:
it is just simple math, eng nd gen quest, also u ll b asked d name of d head of d department u belong to in church, d full name of ur pa stor, d date u got born again nd d date of ur water nd holy ghost baptism. I wrote the exam last yr

Thank you very much.
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by CR77(f): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Oke, have a blessings sunday.. Am off for church now today is mens day in our brunch.
Etizz:

Sweetheart I understand, the slot available may not be much, and if they make it open to the general public, maybe the bona-fide members of the church may not even benefit from it...... They should have their reasons though

1 Like

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Olubodef(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2015
bigtt76:
Questions from the bible naaa like how old is Angel Michael etc grin

laff in Latin
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by ogaprime(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Phlakes:
yes
You mean all pastors from parish up to regional pastor??
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Phlakes(f): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
ogaprime:

You mean all pastors from parish up to regional pastor??
yes
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by ogaprime(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Phlakes:
yes
Not too tough for a worker. Thanks anyways
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Etizz: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
CR77:
Oke, have a blessings sunday.. Am off for church now today is mens day in our brunch.

Alright....
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by hemor(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Olubodef:
It'll be like exam grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by ikorodureporta: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
princemillla:
Good.... Atleast members can now reap from the tithes benefits

nonsense! Na only members dey pay tithe & offering? Why do u have to restrict yr act of charity to card carry members? So those not 'initiated' got no bizness going there? ....I grew up in a neighbourhood with a Catholic church & we all enjoyed their facilities from hospital, recreational centre, vocational centre, nurs & pry sch...there was nothing like card-carrying memberSHIT*
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by jamesbridget13(f): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Olubodef:
i just opened d site. I dont understand it o. N pls is it open for PG studies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do You Know The Meaning Of POLICE? / Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.