Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Rccg Scholaship/bursary - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rccg Scholaship/bursary (43991 Views)

Apply For Olamide Baddoo Free Scholaship Scheme, Interested Persons Are Therefor / Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins / Kano State Government Give Scholaship To Girl Who Score Complete A1 In WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Sheikwonder(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
chicobaddest:

Phuvk them and the scholarship.. They should refund my transport fare

I hope you can tell them this exact same words when they tell you that you've become eligible for a 200k scholarship...
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by chicobaddest(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sheikwonder:

I hope you can tell them this exact same words when they tell you that you've become eligible for a 200k scholarship...
Lol
This guy I feel your faith
Keep expecting
For me have taken my mind off the stuff
Best of luck
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by crowther15(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
chicobaddest:

Shut up goat...i spent over 10k for transport cause I applied for the scholarship when I was at home in Abuja...i had to go back home from school (FUTO) to write the stupid exam...thunder fire RCCG
And some mumus would still pay offering and tithes
Silence is the best answer for the fool like u. why cant you compare ur marginal benefit before going 4 d exam? or were u compelled to do so. its a choice......... now I realized you are non redeemite which makes you bastard
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by chicobaddest(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2016
crowther15:
Silence is the best answer for the fool like u. why cant you compare ur marginal benefit before going 4 d exam? or were u compelled to do so. its a choice......... now I realized you are non redeemite which makes you bastard
You welcome
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Chuukwudi(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2016
chicobaddest:

Shut up goat...i spent over 10k for transport cause I applied for the scholarship when I was at home in Abuja...i had to go back home from school (FUTO) to write the stupid exam...thunder fire RCCG
And some mumus would still pay offering and tithes

My boy, this isn't how I trained you. Where did you learn that from?
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2016
We just dey observe
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by skimarvel: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
good evening please I heard the scholarship result is out how true is it and do anybody have any news
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
I never hear any news now sha
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Any news??
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Predynamix(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2016
My dad just informed me yesternight that my name was among those who passed the scholarship exam. And its published in 1 of d church magazine...
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Sheikwonder(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Predynamix:
My dad just informed me yesternight that my name was among those who passed the scholarship exam. And its published in 1 of d church magazine...
i

If it is possible, can you get screenshots of the names and post it? That would be most welcome and appreciated, thanks!
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Predynamix:
kindly snap a page of d list let's see
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 3:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Still no news??
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by crowther15(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
pls oooo.... what is the name of the magazine? may is something i can get here..... i worships at R4/HQ ILORIN
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by odalz: 12:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Please anyone that knows anything about it shud say it so dat we all we be aware.. God bless
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Sheikwonder(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Someone just called me to tell me that the list is out and my name was there. However, my province is yet to receive an official list to that effect. Still, try checking out the June or July edition of Redemption Light magazine for those who can. I don't have it which is why I can't upload a screenshot. Good luck to you all!
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by crowther15(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
ok... i think dis is real.. i will wait till i hear anytin from my parish
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Someone should please try and get this magazine
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hello I just had a research on the redemption light website and it's really out 799 candidates were awarded. Although they no dey me check names because they said I should subscribe. The subscription is #250. Let someone try it.. This is the link.

http://www.redemptionlight.org/index.php?cat_id=106&item=137&dbSto=store_categories&dbItm=store_items
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Spiritsy: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pls anyone seen the magazine yet?
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by crowther15(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2016
hello.... pls for those of u dt av seen their names..... hav u guys been contacted yet? pls let us knw oooo.... 799 just too small.... who knws over number that sat for d exam?
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by assavin: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
crowther15:
hello.... pls for those of u dt av seen their names..... hav u guys been contacted yet? pls let us knw oooo.... 799 just too small.... who knws over number that sat for d exam?

Hello, I appreciate you all for your concerns as regards proceedings on this Rccg scholarship and bursary. but pls, I've checked that news on the link above. it is last year's own for those that had their exam in 2014. let's not be misguided oh. I don't think there's any news yet thanks. that's my observation
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Spiritsy: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
assavin:

Hello, I appreciate you all for your concerns as regards proceedings on this Rccg scholarship and bursary. but pls, I've checked that news on the link above. it is last year's own for those that had their exam in 2014. let's not be misguided oh. I don't think there's any news yet thanks. that's my observation
and some are claiming to have seen their names!!! Pls let's be sincere
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
I still dey observe
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by crowther15(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
assavin:

thanks bro.... buh someone we did dis exm 2geda said his name was there.... tht was wht his dad saw in the magazine buh they are yet to screen shot it for us
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Sheikwonder(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Spiritsy:

and some are claiming to have seen their names!!! Pls let's be sincere

I know for a fact that my name is on that list, just don't want to reveal my identity which is why I won't say much. I have not seen the list with my eyes, but I have confirmed from those who have, including my parents and independent sources so yes, the list is out. Try and get the most recent Redemption Light magazine to be sure.
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by odalz: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Since your people have seen the list, why not tell them to send you screenshots of it so that you can post it here.. Is it so hard?
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by wacomcy21(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sheikwonder:

I know for a fact that my name is on that list, just don't want to reveal my identity which is why I won't say much. I have not seen the list with my eyes, but I have confirmed from those who have, including my parents and independent sources so yes, the list is out. Try and get the most recent Redemption Light magazine to be sure.
tell them to send you screenshot of d list na
Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Sheikwonder(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
wacomcy21:
tell them to send you screenshot of d list na

These were the only ones I could get, all the best!

Re: Rccg Scholaship/bursary by Sheikwonder(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
More....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks / Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.