Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) (33581 Views)

Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. / Darius Ishaku Arrives Ekiti For Thanskgiving (Photos) / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by nicedas(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
dis gal and her sugar daddy no go allow us chop food keep plate.....
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by niyifour(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
O K A Y
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by costandi(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
This iara looks like a queen of the coast
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by mandax: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
hopelink1:
aregbesola come dey tap current from LARA

But Aregb's Islamic religion forbids gathering of men and women together before the public.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by orbitame2011: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
gebest:
why did govr rauf aregbesola go and squize himself to sit close to LARA, guess he want to tap current.
The Church was filled when he arrived, he just need to manage somewhere.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by ststyreal(f): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
ricsman:
must Adam's wife be anywhere he is. don't she have her own schedules
I tire oooo, my fellow Nl. This her follow follow don too much. Abi Edo state no get commissioner for women affairs make them put her through her job. This her my husband my husband waka about don dey too much abeg. No hatred cum jealousy, just expressing my observation.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by mandax: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
See as Oshiomwhole dresses like a school boy these days. To blend with Lara's age?

Still the difference between Oshiomwhole and Lara are like the differences between the colours of Coke and Fanta
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by Menace2Society(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
sigiyaya:
must oshiomole take this his wife to any where he is going to

oya see as aregbesola and en guy just the laugh de face the woman, Oshio
get luck say him aregbesola and that em fat guy no make sense facially
But Baba Oshio no fine pass them nah grin
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by mandax: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oshiom. must have instructed Lara to cover her head in the midst of Muslim revelers like the above.
Oshiom. himself was a Muslim, but his late wife converted him to Xtianity. So he is supposed to teach Lara well well about Nigeria's two major religious faiths.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by tpiander: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sigiyaya

When you type something that just makes no sense. . . . . . . . .

Or when you didn't think before typing your second sentence . . . . . .
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by chichriso: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
my prophesy on that lady is that, she will leave OSHOMALE when his tenure expired next year
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
looting and fraudulent celebration
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by ideylaff: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
We've lost it in Nigeria damn.

Thanksgiving for a role that is to public service. Na wah ooooo to make things worse Governors get on PJ head for Abuja at the expense of people's money

This country just makes my stomach turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by 2rez: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
sigiyaya:
must oshiomole take this his wife to any where he is going to

oya see as aregbesola and en guy just the laugh de face the woman, Oshio
get luck say him aregbesola and that em fat guy no make sense facially

Seriously u unraveled what i got on my mind. Shey na so he dey take hin late wife waka about to display? Hmn, there's something fishy. Just saying though before una crucify me...
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Adam...Adam..how many time did I called you, never trust lara with the man from Lagos
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by excellentmomma(f): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Betgal:
Buh, why do people decide to start dis babe's name wit a small letter 'l', or shouldn't it be Lara?

Her name is not LARA but IARA, she is not Nigerian, pronunciation sounds like "aiyara"

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Why do we blacks hype the whites more than necessary?she preety foreal,but not has u ppl make it seem to be,if say na black nw,u for don insult her taya,u wnt even wanna care if she's preety or not,proudly negro,black is beautiful
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2015
osho done enter one chance
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by proclivity: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by SmartMugu: 12:59am On Oct 18, 2015
ricsman:
must Adam's wife be anywhere he is. don't she have her own schedules
Looking at everyone in the pix, I don't see any other man with their wives. I'm unsure if Osho is building or breaking his political career now when showing off his new wife at every opportunity is all he does now.

See how woman fit twist people brain, even our elected ones dey lose their common sense these days.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by tpiander: 1:34am On Oct 18, 2015
so you folks believe he's taking the wife everywhere he goes simply in order to show her off to his fellow politicians.

men sha, always deceived by makeup since the days of adam.

don't worry, you'll know his reasons in the fullness of time.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by KingMikowski(m): 2:55am On Oct 18, 2015
gebest:
why did govr rauf aregbesola go and squize himself to sit close to LARA, guess he want to tap current.
Who no like better thing...
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 2:56am On Oct 18, 2015
In the first picture ...is that Obiano in dark behind Ambode?
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by KingMikowski(m): 3:01am On Oct 18, 2015
2rez:

Seriously u unraveled what i got on my mind. Shey na so he dey take hin late wife waka about to display? Hmn, there's something fishy. Just saying though before una crucify me...
I don't think that supposed to be anyone's headache!
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by KingMikowski(m): 3:06am On Oct 18, 2015
ststyreal:

I tire oooo, my fellow Nl. This her follow follow don too much. Abi Edo state no get commissioner for women affairs make them put her through her job. This her my husband my husband waka about don dey too much abeg. No hatred cum jealousy, just expressing my observation.
What GOD has joined together let no man put asunder....I have said my own!
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Even if Iara farts there, Rauf, Ambode and Co will turn to her and "hahahaha..madam, thank you very much!". They will breath in the evil smelling fart like it is a Kenneth Cole's perfume. They will compare it with their wife's and find their wives wanting in good fart aroma. They will shake their head, sigh and curse their luck for being so 'unfortunate', unlike their counterpart Oshiomhole.

Ogbeni Rauf looks like the kind of man that toasts a lady by regaling her with tales of his 'performance' as Governor. Opon imo!
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Even if Iara farts there, Rauf, Ambode and Co will turn to her and "hahahaha..madam, thank you very much!". They will breath in the evil smelling fart like it is a Kenneth Cole's perfume. They will compare it with their wife's and find their wives wanting in good fart aroma. They will shake their head, sigh and curse their luck for being so 'unfortunate', unlike their counterpart Oshiomhole.

Ogbeni Rauf looks like the kind of man that toasts a lady by regaling her with tales of his 'performance' as Governor. Opon imo! grin
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 18, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
Why do we blacks hype the whites more than necessary?she preety foreal,but not has u ppl make it seem to be,if say na black nw,u for don insult her taya,u wnt even wanna care if she's preety or not,proudly negro,black is beautiful

Is she white?

Nne, e be like say ur belle is bad. In other words, you have bad belle.
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by bummyla(m): 3:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Well done boys! Please make us proud! Madam! Ginger Oga up to do his best at all times! Thank You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by 83lagosroad(m): 3:57am On Oct 18, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos, gov Adams Oshiomhole and his pretty wife Lara and other dignitaries at the Thanksgiving Service and reception for engineer Babachir David Lawal as secretary to the Government of the Federation in Abuja........

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/photos-ambode-oshiomhole-and-other.html

Pls be watchful of people that owe other people money ooooo. Did you see that man sitting comfortably beside Lara and there is hunger strike in his state. Hummm he would have flew in in his chopper. Non of them won resemble Buhari sef. U owe and u still dey attend functions.....
Re: Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) by marriedvirgin: 5:11am On Oct 18, 2015
ladies of class and style visit my friend's fashion blog at www.fashionhouseofbibi..com
it is full of surprises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.