Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games (21416 Views)

Call Of Duty Games At One Place ? / Call Of Duty Video Games Ranked From Worst To Best / Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by teepsee(f): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sorry you can't offer what I like
tydi:

so what do u like?
wink
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by samsard(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Akwasi:
Violence is being glorified in this world to children and we wonder where all these terrorists are coming from?
Mr Man, terrorism stems largely from ideology not violent video games. The vast majority of terrorist 'most probably' don't play video games, and are inspired by extreme religious views, one of which you probably subscribe to.

10 Likes

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Akwasi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
samsard:
Mr Man, terrorism stems largely from ideology not violent video games. The vast majority of terrorist 'most probably' don't play video games, and are inspired by extreme religious views, one of which you probably subscribe to.

Look at how shallow minded you sound. I spoke about terrorism and you are thinking about boko haram! Are you aware of the relationship between video games and campus shootings?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
I like games like this but wetin dey vex me pass is that they are only played online. Are android versions available?
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Etizz: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abeg oh, he nor dey for Android?? ?? ?? grin
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
COD next on my game list :DD

What else do you need in life when you have got food,shelter, God and gamescheesy
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Akwasi:

Look at how shallow minded you sound. I spoke about terrorism and you are thinking about boko haram! Are you aware of the relationship between video games and campus shootings?
How is terrorism related to campus shootings

How is games related to campus shootings

I think you need to look in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Akwasi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

How is terrorism related to campus shootings

How is games related to campus shootings

I think you need to look in the mirror.

I give up. No need to go further with you

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Akwasi:

I give up. No need to go further with you

I wasn't expecting you to undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by samsard(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Akwasi:

You are obviously both shallow minded and arrogant, as I didn't mention Boko Haram nor did I have them in mind. Campus shootings and cult activities are strictly speaking, not considered terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by mahyowah(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
teepsee:
Don't like this things called game, don't know why
So what do you like then?
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Akwasi(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I wasn't expecting you to undecided

Fruitless venture. No need to waste precious keystrokes on that

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by activefibre1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
modern warfare that game was kool...
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
sucreblazing:
Na those wey there papa and mama don hustle hard for them to spend dey get time to play game now...(My opinion though).. Se me wey I go don hustle hard from morning till evening go get time to play game ?
e go better wan day. jus kp up the hustlin spirit

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by harzhan: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
COD AW I'M deserves a 5/5.... it has a good storyline, character development, funny as it may sound it isn't graphics hogging as ghost. The the lagos part was just epic. Wonder why blacks ops 3 isn't getting so much hype. Bf3 was dope too(classic marine shii).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by DaFlash: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
mm2 capt price, sgt soap,gen shepherd, roach, ghost, sgt foley, cpr dune, makarov and the russian invasion that was hell of a good game and story

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by teepsee(f): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
It's nothing you can offer
mahyowah:
So what do you like then?
you don't wanna know
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by realnas(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cod MW3 wins it for me bt I was left heartbroken wen soap died oohh whyy dothey hv to kill soap ?
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by COvo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ghosts still remains the best I've played. Amazing game.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
I've played Morden warfare, Black ops 1, Black ops 2, Advanced warfare, Ghost, Modern warfare 3.

Modern warfare 3 is still the best ever....
I don't have time to go into details.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Pangea: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
I bought COD GHOST, and I started playing it after finishing Black Ops2.
Up till now, I've not been able to finish it.
I hate that Ghost!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by purplekayc(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pangea:
I bought COD GHOST, and I started playing it after finishing Black Ops2.
Up till now, I've not been able to finish it.
I hate that Ghost!
the game z just average...and it takes long 2 install

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by cao(f): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
I was wondering why random people were on this thread, I see it made FP...
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by ZEPHYREN(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Advanced warfare his shi**t no way modern warfare 3 his not number one in a proper review of the franchise, the destructions of landmarks gives me the rush wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by mahyowah(m): 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
teepsee:
It's nothing you can offer you don't wanna know
i won't mind if you tell me. you came to the guys zone to express your opinion and i cld perhaps make you change your mind.
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by yomi007k(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Call of Duty is one d greatest games I ever played n still play.

Shout out to d gamers out there, d OP n d MOD dt put ds on front page.

P.S- majority of we gamers never involve in any shooting or terrorism watsoever, we jus looking for fun.
Pessimists always have something to say.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by An0nimus: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
I agree with this list considering the CODs I've played. Modern Warfare 2 is my best till today so I'm not surprised it's ranked #2. The multi player in MW2 never gets old. I didn't like Ghosts, bar the nice graphics, the storyline was weak. Played Black ops 2, 3 and one other I can't remember now.

Anyone willing to help a brother with Advanced Warfare? grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by MadCow1: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
I have played all and Ghost is absolutely rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Koolking(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Great Game...
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by addictiv(m): 1:22am On Oct 28, 2015
where can i download pc version of modern warfare?
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by amanze15(m): 1:35am On Oct 28, 2015
dabriggs:

I like battle field 3.

''Taking cover''! ''Giving Cover''!
lots of hype anout it, but guy call of duty is addictive
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by amanze15(m): 1:37am On Oct 28, 2015
PS4 makes COD look crazy, i would hustle to get the battleship 4 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) / Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub / Ps3 Slim With Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.