Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buhari: Touch Not My Corrupted Abacha,Tinubu And Amaechi! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Touch Not My Corrupted Abacha,Tinubu And Amaechi! (488 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Touch Not My Corrupted Abacha,Tinubu And Amaechi! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
According to Buhari, Abacha did'nt steal any money,Tinubu one of the wealthiest individuals earned all his wealth from his salary as Treasurer of Mobil in Nigeria which enabled him to buy a private jet and numerous properties, are the epitome sainthood and never stole.Also, Rotimi Amaechi whose State received close to N3 thrillion in eight years was very transparent and fiscally disiplined Governor in Rivers State,they have a functioning monorail and all the roads are tarred in the State. Amaechi has so much confidence in Rivers State that is Wife lives in UK and his three son's school in UK and Canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Touch Not My Corrupted Abacha,Tinubu And Amaechi! by RagaMufeen(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
this apc govt is more corrupt.
Re: Buhari: Touch Not My Corrupted Abacha,Tinubu And Amaechi! by gab264(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bro am really tired of this country!!!
I just saw some Nigerians among the refugees that were troopin Europe.
when they were asked what brought them here,they answer the bbc corresponder that Nigerian is a place of hell to live in.
That they don't even mind the outcome of this.
they will accept it with good fate.
Such a word coming from a citizen of a country that ply herself as the giant of Africa.
Nigeria ur citizens are suffering, the politicians are enriching themselves.

which way my people?? which way!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Touch Not My Corrupted Abacha,Tinubu And Amaechi! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
gab264:
Bro am really tired of this country!!!
I just saw some Nigerians among the refugees that were troopin Europe.
when they were asked what brought them here,they answer the bbc corresponder that Nigerian is a place of hell to live in.
That they don't even mind the outcome of this.
they will accept it with good fate.
Such a word coming from a citizen of a country that ply herself as the giant of Africa.
Nigeria ur citizens are suffering, the politicians are enriching themselves.

which way my people?? which way!!
How can people support thieving politicians that are the making their citizens refugees in other continents.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Saraki Faces CCT Today As Appeal Court Defers Judgment / Suicide Attempt Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.